Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tough times cure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Tough times cure Empty
PostSubject: Tough times cure   Tough times cure EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 5:40 am

You may be going through a tough time right now, but God is getting ready to bless you in a way that only He can. Keep the faith.

My instructions were to pick four persons that I wanted God to bless, so I picked you.

Please pass this to at least four persons you want to be blessed, and a copy back to me. This prayer is powerful, and prayer is one of the best gifts we receive. There is no cost but a lot of rewards. Let us continue to pray for one another.

Here is the prayer:

God, I ask You to bless my friends, relatives and e-mail buddies reading this right now. Show them a new revelation of Your love and power. Holy Spirit, I ask You to minister to their spirit at this very moment. Where there is pain, give them
healing and Your peace and mercy. Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence through Your grace. Bless their homes, families, finances, their goings and their comings, In Jesus' precious name.

Amen

I know, I picked more than four, so can you.
Back to top Go down
Edina

Edina

Female
Number of posts : 589
My Mood : Tough times cure Tolerant
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Tough times cure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough times cure   Tough times cure EmptyFri May 23, 2008 6:40 pm

God, I ask You to bless my friends, relatives and e-mail buddies reading this right now. Show them a new revelation of Your love and power. Holy Spirit, I ask You to minister to their spirit at this very moment. Where there is pain, give them healing and Your peace and mercy. Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence through Your grace. Bless their homes, families, finances, their goings and their comings, In Jesus' precious name.

Amen!
Back to top Go down

Tough times cure
Page 1 of 1