Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Liberians in Georgia Celebrate July 26 in Style

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kpelleboy

Male
Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Liberians in Georgia Celebrate July 26 in Style Empty
PostSubject: Liberians in Georgia Celebrate July 26 in Style   Liberians in Georgia Celebrate July 26 in Style EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 3:51 am

Liberians in Georgia Celebrate July 26 in Style News_385 Liberians in Georgia Celebrate "JULY 26” In Style
By: Hassan Kiawu
Liberians in the American state of Georgia have ended their weekend celebration of their country’s 161st Independence Day anniversary. The celebration began on Saturday July 26th with the first ever football tournament held among teams representing eight of the country’s 16 counties (provinces). It’s the first major sporting event held by the Liberian Association of Metropolitan Atlanta, LAMA. Thousands of Liberians trooped onto the Southeastern Complex to watch the various counties in action. After strong showings, Grand Cape Mount County, which created the greatest upsets by beating the fancied Grand Bassa and Sinoe counties, faced off with pre-tournament favorite Nimba County in the grand finale. Nimba lifted the trophy after a 2-0 win.
Full Story
WWW.THELIBERIANJOURNAL.COM
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Liberians in Georgia Celebrate July 26 in Style   Liberians in Georgia Celebrate July 26 in Style EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 4:54 am

Where were u GQ....Georgia was on fire oh...Yor need to start attending yor own Liberian thing oh,,,
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : Liberians in Georgia Celebrate July 26 in Style Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Liberians in Georgia Celebrate July 26 in Style   Liberians in Georgia Celebrate July 26 in Style EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 4:56 am

bellah wrote:
Where were u GQ....Georgia was on fire oh...Yor need to start attending yor own Liberian thing oh,,,

I come to the village to be with my people...that's a start and enough for me right now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
DSP

DSP

Male
Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Liberians in Georgia Celebrate July 26 in Style   Liberians in Georgia Celebrate July 26 in Style EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 9:28 am

Geyla Queen wrote:
bellah wrote:

I come to the village to be with my people...that's a start and enough for me right now.

lol only in doses eh?

I understand...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liberians in Georgia Celebrate July 26 in Style   Liberians in Georgia Celebrate July 26 in Style Empty

Back to top Go down

Liberians in Georgia Celebrate July 26 in Style
Page 1 of 1