Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen

Go down 
+2
gadyu
bellah
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen Empty
PostSubject: Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen   Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 6:17 am

As people in Monrovia ponder as to who will succeed Ma Ellen, I will like to begin throwing names out there so as to get views from Liberians of all persuasion as to their own thoughts on the Future of Liberia.....

Mr. Cletus Wortorson served as former Managing Director for LPRC, former instructor of geology University of Liberia, Chairman Liberia Basketball Federation , Former Presidential candidate representing the Alliance of Political Party and now the Senior Senator of Grand Kru County...

Is he the right choice for 2012 General election.............
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen   Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 6:19 am

I bayQ, try again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen   Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 8:00 am

not that i support him Gadyu, but wats ur reason for the "i bayQ, try again"?
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru

PostSubject: Re: Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen   Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 11:21 am

But, wepplay he leave Baccus?
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen   Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 4:14 pm

lol! No more monkey work baboon draw business; 2011 will be the right time for
a member of my generation to lead and change in the right direction for The Liberian people” Rufus Berry II told ordinary Liberians at a gathering in Oakland, California

Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen 2516089173_e88953d503_mCletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen 2516089033_deb8ee1739_mCletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen 2516089173_e88953d503_m
Mr. Rufus S. Berry II

CHANGE to support our Liberian owned businesses.
CHANGE to be united regardless of our ethnic& religious differences.
CHANGE to put Mama Liberia first and foremost.
CHANGE to respect and honor our women.
CHANGE to take responsibility for our actions.
CHANGE to hold our leaders responsible for their actions.
CHANGE for a better tomorrow for our children and grand children.
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
Philomath

Philomath

Male
Number of posts : 306
Say Whatever : Hard work plus intelligent minus foolishness is equal to success.
My Mood : Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen Happy
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen   Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:27 pm

It seems to be that Ellen will be contesting the 2011 general election because she has declined to comment as to whether she will contest it or not. Secondly, a group of women either in Maryland or Grand Gedeh County has petitioned her to run for second term. If she runs, I can’t imagine anyone winning the election but her free and fairly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/handsomemetzger
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen   Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:30 pm

Philomath wrote:
It seems to be that Ellen will be contesting the 2011 general election because she has declined to comment as to whether she will contest it or not. Secondly, a group of women either in Maryland or Grand Gedeh County has petitioned her to run for second term. If she runs, I can’t imagine anyone winning the election but her free and fairly.

th_iagree , GO ELLEN GO...SHE gets, my vote.
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
Philomath

Philomath

Male
Say Whatever : Hard work plus intelligent minus foolishness is equal to success.

PostSubject: Re: Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen   Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:37 pm

Geyla Queen wrote:
Philomath wrote:

th_iagree , GO ELLEN GO...SHE gets, my vote.

She is doing well with the country recovery process even though the security aspect needs serious strengthening.
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen   Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:40 pm

She gets mine too. I will be there, dont know if Ms. American will be there though. She who nevah eat bonie before, voting with her muff from way here....lol
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!

PostSubject: Re: Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen   Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:48 pm

gadyu wrote:
She gets mine too. I will be there, dont know if Ms. American will be there though. She who nevah eat bonie before, voting with her muff from way here....lol

hahaha was gonna ask the same thing.. but dat true you nah eat bonie before GQ?

honest the Iron lady is doing tremendously with things here given the oppositions she has and is still faced by some folks that cant see anything good in something they're not a part of.
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen   Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:49 pm

LF, forget those basteegaye, we will get them later to get with the program....
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen   Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:52 pm

gadyu wrote:

Baccus? he's 6 feet under!
Back to top Go down
Philomath

Philomath

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen   Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:52 pm

LadyFlo wrote:
gadyu wrote:

hahaha was gonna ask the same thing.. but dat true you nah eat bonie before GQ?

honest the Iron lady is doing tremendously with things here given the oppositions she has and is still faced by some folks that cant see anything good in something they're not a part of.
You know that there are haters and detractors everywhere and once they are part of the process, they always feel that nothing is being done. It is good to praise someone for a job well done even if you hate that person.
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen   Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:53 pm

Philomath, it looks like you and I are one. I hope you are not me oh. We seem to be using the same brain on this issue.... th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
Philomath

Philomath

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen   Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:55 pm

LadyFlo wrote:
gadyu wrote:

Baccus? he's 6 feet under!
So true, his political career ended some months ago. My late grandmom told me that he is the president in their country :) .
Back to top Go down
Philomath

Philomath

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen   Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:56 pm

gadyu wrote:
Philomath, it looks like you and I are one. I hope you are not me oh. We seem to be using the same brain on this issue.... th_ROFLMAO
That's interesting and funny lol! .
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen   Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:57 pm

Lookah, same thing my grand ma say. My grandma went to that country some years ago, and she say Liberians the same way there. When she went Tubman was still president....hahahahahahahaaa!!!!
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen   Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:58 pm

Cletus is a different type of politician. He worked with the Old order and the progressive and now he is helping the people of Grand Kru County restore the year that locust have eating. He is very educated and has spent time at the University of Liberia. He has nver advocated war to destroy our country unlike Ma Ellen who said that Taylor should level Monrovia and that she will fix it.

She got it now..She can't fix it. Cletus as an Engineer with political consciousness can galvanize the necessary resources needed to turn Liberia around with his international connection.

In term of Security, Cletus will put together a no-nonsense team of security expert together to curb gangsterism in the country instead of keeping Munah Sieh who is during nothing.

We have tried Ellen and she has done her best. Now is the time for us to tried a veteran who will bring new idea to table in nation building.

Cletus is the way to go my brother.......
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen   Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:59 pm

gadyu wrote:

u ready again ehn G? hey, y ur mood to angry and u laughing like that so? th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen   Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 11:06 pm

He has nver advocated war to destroy our country unlike Ma Ellen who said that Taylor should level Monrovia and that she will fix it. dats trues but she apologise for that remark and as a liberian whose not a UP party member i can fairly say she's doing a good job.

She got it now..She can't fix it. th_no not true . Cletus as an Engineer with political consciousness can galvanize the necessary resources needed to turn Liberia around with his international connection.

We have tried Ellen and she has done her best. Now is the time for us to tried a veteran who will bring new idea to table in nation building. without the international contacts and support all that aint mean a thing
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen   Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 11:07 pm

gadyu wrote:
LF, forget those basteegaye, we will get them later to get with the program....

yeah.. but they tend to cuz problem for the majority at times.. anyway i'm sure they will get with it cuz is getting clear to everyone that things are getting better gradually.
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen   Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 11:07 pm

LadyFlo wrote:
gadyu wrote:

u ready again ehn G? hey, y ur mood to angry and u laughing like that so? th_mrgreen

So, just imagine when I am to happy....lol
Back to top Go down
Philomath

Philomath

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen   Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 11:08 pm

bellah wrote:
Cletus is a different type of politician. He worked with the Old order and the progressive and now he is helping the people of Grand Kru County restore the year that locust have eating. He is very educated and has spent time at the University of Liberia. He has nver advocated war to destroy our country unlike Ma Ellen who said that Taylor should level Monrovia and that she will fix it.

She got it now..She can't fix it. Cletus as an Engineer with political consciousness can galvanize the necessary resources needed to turn Liberia around with his international connection.

In term of Security, Cletus will put together a no-nonsense team of security expert together to curb gangsterism in the country instead of keeping Munah Sieh who is during nothing.

We have tried Ellen and she has done her best. Now is the time for us to tried a veteran who will bring new idea to table in nation building.

Cletus is the way to go my brother.......

Talking about Ellen link to the civil war will hide your idea of your potential candidate because everyone has knowledge about Ellen involvement and has got pass it since the previous election. I think it will be good to sell out your candidate’s idea only.
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen   Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 11:12 pm

Bellah, one thing I notice about you, you are very ethnocentric when it comes to your politics. You only seem to support all things out of New Kru Town (saigon).
You supported Baccus since he was a part of the NKT supported Progressives, you support the Neo Pros because it is based on the old progressive order and then now you support Wotor becuz he is an old order elite member of the Intelligentsia with strong Kru roots.

I see a problem.
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen   Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 11:40 pm

Gadyu, This is not about tribalism but rather bringing to light a competent Liberian who has devouted his life to servicing the Liberian people. Some of you people think that Ma Ellen should continue to be President and i guess are wishing for her to be there for life which some of us disagree.

I am showcasing Cletus because he has the character and wisdom to be President. You measure a man's worth by his deal and accomplishment. Cletus is a family man who has transcended all barriers in the liberian body politic. He is ready to lead and take over from where ma Ellen has stop.

We need a new vision in the Executive mansion and Cletus is one of those competent Liberians who is ready for that challenge on day one...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen   Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen Empty

Back to top Go down

Cletus Segbe Wortorson to succeed Ma Ellen
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next