Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MISS LIBERIA IN THE US PAGENT

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : MISS LIBERIA IN THE US PAGENT Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

MISS LIBERIA IN THE US PAGENT Empty
PostSubject: MISS LIBERIA IN THE US PAGENT   MISS LIBERIA IN THE US PAGENT EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 2:58 am

MISS LIBERIA IN THE US PAGENT Missliberia

Last edited by Geyla Queen on Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
Traveller

Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: MISS LIBERIA IN THE US PAGENT   MISS LIBERIA IN THE US PAGENT EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 11:39 pm

Dammit, dey plentay plentay pageant making me dizzy!
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : MISS LIBERIA IN THE US PAGENT Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: MISS LIBERIA IN THE US PAGENT   MISS LIBERIA IN THE US PAGENT EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 12:16 am

Traveller wrote:
Dammit, dey plentay plentay pageant making me dizzy!

I know right...everybody want be beauty queen Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
diamondprincess

diamondprincess

Female
Number of posts : 69
Say Whatever : Don't come at me like you lost you lost your damn mind or I'm going to give you the business.
My Mood : MISS LIBERIA IN THE US PAGENT Cheerful
Registration date : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: MISS LIBERIA IN THE US PAGENT   MISS LIBERIA IN THE US PAGENT EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:20 am

Was that LIB finest representin'? I guess it doesn't matter much looks wasn't a big part of it huh---just saying.
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female
Number of posts : 1026
Say Whatever : Yes We Did!
My Mood : MISS LIBERIA IN THE US PAGENT Mellow
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: MISS LIBERIA IN THE US PAGENT   MISS LIBERIA IN THE US PAGENT EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:34 pm

diamondprincess wrote:
Was that LIB finest representin'? I guess it doesn't matter much looks wasn't a big part of it huh---just saying.

But where your onna picture na?
Back to top Go down
http://www.apublicsecret.com
diamondprincess

diamondprincess

Female
Say Whatever : Don't come at me like you lost you lost your damn mind or I'm going to give you the business.

PostSubject: Re: MISS LIBERIA IN THE US PAGENT   MISS LIBERIA IN THE US PAGENT EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:47 am

I wasn't one of the contestants that's why you don't see a picture of me on there. I'm personally not interested in all that. I thought looks were a big part of these contests. Let's be real here, the girl's not pretty so what's wrong with me saying that? Sure everyone is beautiful on the inside blah blah blah, but some people are physically ugly on the outside and there's no denying that and that's just the reality of it. We can say looks don't matter all we want but that doesn't change the fact that there are pretty as well as ugly people. I do applaud her for taking part in the contest. Anyway, I was just voicing out my opinions.
Back to top Go down
diamondprincess

diamondprincess

Female

PostSubject: Re: MISS LIBERIA IN THE US PAGENT   MISS LIBERIA IN THE US PAGENT EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:03 am

If I thought I had killer good looks, I would consider beauty contests but I know better. I'm not going to put myself in any position to be judge and then get piss when people make negative comments towards me. When you put yourself out there like that, you should be prepared for whatever comes your way. Real talk
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female
Number of posts : 1026
Say Whatever : Yes We Did!
My Mood : MISS LIBERIA IN THE US PAGENT Mellow
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: MISS LIBERIA IN THE US PAGENT   MISS LIBERIA IN THE US PAGENT EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:34 am

diamondprincess wrote:
I wasn't one of the contestants that's why you don't see a picture of me on there. I'm personally not interested in all that. I thought looks were a big part of these contests. Let's be real here, the girl's not pretty so what's wrong with me saying that? Sure everyone is beautiful on the inside blah blah blah, but some people are physically ugly on the outside and there's no denying that and that's just the reality of it. We can say looks don't matter all we want but that doesn't change the fact that there are pretty as well as ugly people. I do applaud her for taking part in the contest. Anyway, I was just voicing out my opinions.

I was talking about your picture here on the village. th_yes
Back to top Go down
http://www.apublicsecret.com
diamondprincess

diamondprincess

Female

PostSubject: Re: MISS LIBERIA IN THE US PAGENT   MISS LIBERIA IN THE US PAGENT EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:54 am

I have not yet decided to upload my pics on here so you gon' have to wait for that.
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : MISS LIBERIA IN THE US PAGENT Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: MISS LIBERIA IN THE US PAGENT   MISS LIBERIA IN THE US PAGENT EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:07 pm

diamondprincess wrote:

hahahaha...
Back to top Go down
diamondprincess

diamondprincess

Female

PostSubject: Re: MISS LIBERIA IN THE US PAGENT   MISS LIBERIA IN THE US PAGENT EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 3:31 am

Hey Candy you must agree with me on this huh lol... Sometimes people don't like to say it like it is and that's where I come in....sometimes. I'm not trying to be a hater or anything. I just commented on her pic just like I would have done if she was pretty. If she was pretty, I was going to say she's pretty and holding it down for Lib. Well, maybe I'll stick to my inside voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MISS LIBERIA IN THE US PAGENT   MISS LIBERIA IN THE US PAGENT Empty

Back to top Go down

MISS LIBERIA IN THE US PAGENT
Page 1 of 1