Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

VASHTI JONES IS DEAD...

Go down 
+5
heru1976
Edina
candygirl
bellah
gadyu
9 posters
AuthorMessage
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : VASHTI JONES IS DEAD... Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

VASHTI JONES IS DEAD... Empty
PostSubject: VASHTI JONES IS DEAD...   VASHTI JONES IS DEAD... EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 4:54 am

VASHTI JONES IS DEAD... Thumb VASHTI JONES DIES IN GHANA, A REWIND OF HER LIFE by A Staff Reporter
17-06-2008

Born on the 17th of April 1980, in Liberia, to Kreston Jones and Wellington Yancy. Vashti, as she was popularly called, attended St John’s Grammar school in Achimota, Ghana and continued to Shaw University in Raleigh North Carolina, USA where she studied biology. Stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: VASHTI JONES IS DEAD...   VASHTI JONES IS DEAD... EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 5:42 am

May her soul and the souls of all the faithful departed rest in perfect peace and light perpetual shine on them. What led to her death. Continue mehn Gadyu.
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : VASHTI JONES IS DEAD... Flirty

PostSubject: Re: VASHTI JONES IS DEAD...   VASHTI JONES IS DEAD... EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 5:52 am

Now now, so so they say....I am trying to get her parents number to call. The number one they say now is that she had chronic sinusitis, one other they say is that she was poizon....ah haaa..so I am waiting till i talk to the ma.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : VASHTI JONES IS DEAD... Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: VASHTI JONES IS DEAD...   VASHTI JONES IS DEAD... EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 11:06 pm

such a beautiful young girl.....
rest in peace ma
Back to top Go down
Edina

Edina

Female
Number of posts : 589
My Mood : VASHTI JONES IS DEAD... Tolerant

PostSubject: Re: VASHTI JONES IS DEAD...   VASHTI JONES IS DEAD... EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 12:58 am

Edit

(just read the story on BC :VASHTI JONES DIES IN GHANA, A REWIND OF HER LIFE by A Staff Reporter), sad, prime of her life.

gadyu wrote:
Now now, so so they say....I am trying to get her parents number to call. The number one they say now is that she had chronic sinusitis, one other they say is that she was poizon....ah haaa..so I am waiting till i talk to the ma.

Last edited by Edina on Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: VASHTI JONES IS DEAD...   VASHTI JONES IS DEAD... EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 1:09 am

i saw this girl's Hi5 profile, she was so full of life, active, friendly...
a loss to her family and friends.
Back to top Go down
heru1976

heru1976

Female
Number of posts : 478
My Mood : VASHTI JONES IS DEAD... Confused
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: VASHTI JONES IS DEAD...   VASHTI JONES IS DEAD... EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 2:10 pm

Oh my people I am back oh. I got the call in Jamaica. Vashti was a very good friend of mine. I had just talked to her a month ago. My father called me last friday and said her dad called him and said we should pray for her because the doctors said it was nothing else they could do. I prayed for her and was shocked when they said Vashti had died. She was a wonderful friend and sister to me. Vashti, I will miss our weekly calls and all our geez. She will say my name like nobody else. A friend who will do anything for anyone. She love to dance, cook and act. She died doing something she loved. I love and will miss you my friend.
Back to top Go down
Edina

Edina

Female
Number of posts : 589
My Mood : VASHTI JONES IS DEAD... Tolerant

PostSubject: Re: VASHTI JONES IS DEAD...   VASHTI JONES IS DEAD... EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 3:40 pm

Numah, Heru......... be strong.

heru1976 wrote:
Oh my people I am back oh. I got the call in Jamaica. Vashti was a very good friend of mine. I had just talked to her a month ago. My father called me last friday and said her dad called him and said we should pray for her because the doctors said it was nothing else they could do. I prayed for her and was shocked when they said Vashti had died. She was a wonderful friend and sister to me. Vashti, I will miss our weekly calls and all our geez. She will say my name like nobody else. A friend who will do anything for anyone. She love to dance, cook and act. She died doing something she loved. I love and will miss you my friend.
Back to top Go down
heru1976

heru1976

Female

PostSubject: Re: VASHTI JONES IS DEAD...   VASHTI JONES IS DEAD... EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 3:23 am

Edina wrote:
Numah, Heru......... be strong.

heru1976 wrote:

Thank you Edina. I am trying to be strong.
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: VASHTI JONES IS DEAD...   VASHTI JONES IS DEAD... EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 6:43 pm

nu ma Heru.. nu ma
Back to top Go down
singbe67

singbe67

Male
Number of posts : 201
Say Whatever : Life is a State of Mind
My Mood : VASHTI JONES IS DEAD... Relaxed
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: VASHTI JONES IS DEAD...   VASHTI JONES IS DEAD... EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 7:23 pm

Hang on there my dear. Stay strong and remember, life goes on. May her soul and the souls of all the faithful departed rest in perpetual peace.
Back to top Go down
Queen_AKA

Queen_AKA

Female
Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: VASHTI JONES IS DEAD...   VASHTI JONES IS DEAD... EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 11:50 pm

So sorry Heru. Please hang in there. I will keep you and Vashti's family in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
heru1976

heru1976

Female

PostSubject: Re: VASHTI JONES IS DEAD...   VASHTI JONES IS DEAD... EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 6:20 am

Thanks for all your prayers. She would have appreciated it. She was so vibriant that I can't be sad for long. I hope her funeral is lively and not depressing.
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : VASHTI JONES IS DEAD... Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: VASHTI JONES IS DEAD...   VASHTI JONES IS DEAD... EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 8:36 pm

Sorry to hear this mehn....so young....so beautiful Sad, know that the “footprints” she left in the hearts of those in her world will always be remembered. Take heart Heru
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : VASHTI JONES IS DEAD... Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: VASHTI JONES IS DEAD...   VASHTI JONES IS DEAD... EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 12:17 am

Pictures from the Celebration of Vashti Jones Friday, July 11, 2008, Monrovia, Liberia

http://www.tlcafrica.com/pictures_from_liberia_08_314.htm

VASHTI JONES IS DEAD... Vashti2
Vashti Jones reportedly died from complications due to a sinus and cold infection.

VASHTI JONES IS DEAD... Jones1

VASHTI JONES IS DEAD... Jones2

VASHTI JONES IS DEAD... Jones3

VASHTI JONES IS DEAD... Jones4

VASHTI JONES IS DEAD... Jones5

VASHTI JONES IS DEAD... Jones7

VASHTI JONES IS DEAD... Jones8

VASHTI JONES IS DEAD... Jones9

VASHTI JONES IS DEAD... Jones10

VASHTI JONES IS DEAD... Jones11

VASHTI JONES IS DEAD... Jones14

VASHTI JONES IS DEAD... Jones15
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
LovinLiberia

LovinLiberia

Female
Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: VASHTI JONES IS DEAD...   VASHTI JONES IS DEAD... EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 12:20 am

VASHTI JONES IS DEAD... Cray5olIt's so sad...she died too young.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VASHTI JONES IS DEAD...   VASHTI JONES IS DEAD... Empty

Back to top Go down

VASHTI JONES IS DEAD...
Page 1 of 1