Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HM- the Angela Peabody Book

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : HM- the Angela Peabody Book Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

HM- the Angela Peabody Book Empty
PostSubject: HM- the Angela Peabody Book   HM- the Angela Peabody Book EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 8:40 pm

http://www.globalwoman-magazine.com/bookshelf.htm

i havent read any of hers... but been looking her up online.. i am impressed.
i am headed to the Office Library lunch time..will see if we have any of hers in there....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HM- the Angela Peabody Book   HM- the Angela Peabody Book EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 1:05 am

wondergirl wrote:
http://www.globalwoman-magazine.com/bookshelf.htm

i havent read any of hers... but been looking her up online.. i am impressed.
i am headed to the Office Library lunch time..will see if we have any of hers in there....

yea...I love global woman mag.....she's progressive...very progressive...maybe we can get her on for an interview when the site is done..
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: HM- the Angela Peabody Book   HM- the Angela Peabody Book EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 6:28 pm

indeed. that would be nice.. its good to be near/around folks like this ... motivates you...
i will ask Korto if i can post some of her poems in here...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HM- the Angela Peabody Book   HM- the Angela Peabody Book EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 12:56 am

wondergirl wrote:
indeed. that would be nice.. its good to be near/around folks like this ... motivates you...
i will ask Korto if i can post some of her poems in here...

so true...poems!!!...really nice...
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: HM- the Angela Peabody Book   HM- the Angela Peabody Book EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 1:12 am

yes, you have seen some of hers ehn? she posted some in CCl before.. when we move, i will ask her...
Back to top Go down
jclifden

Male
Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: HM- the Angela Peabody Book   HM- the Angela Peabody Book EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 9:38 am

I read exiled.....I met Ms. Peabody at a book signing at "For sisters only in Atlanta....I didn't like the book....Storyline and plot was too weak...It will definitely make a good Nigerian movie.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HM- the Angela Peabody Book   HM- the Angela Peabody Book EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 12:19 pm

jclifden wrote:
I read exiled.....I met Ms. Peabody at a book signing at "For sisters only in Atlanta....I didn't like the book....Storyline and plot was too weak...It will definitely make a good Nigerian movie.....

uhm...so the Nigerian movie plots are weak...lol.....I like the book for the most part.....I have her book of poems and exiled: would love to read more from her as she evolves.....but then, I guess she's busy with Global women mag...
Back to top Go down
jclifden

Male
Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: HM- the Angela Peabody Book   HM- the Angela Peabody Book EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 11:46 am

"Evolves"...She's like 80 years old.....So will there be an exile 2...

I dont think she ever found her brother Marbue....At least she made peace with her Uncle...I think
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HM- the Angela Peabody Book   HM- the Angela Peabody Book EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 2:22 am

jclifden wrote:
"Evolves"...She's like 80 years old.....So will there be an exile 2...

I dont think she ever found her brother Marbue....At least she made peace with her Uncle...I think

I don't remember if she found her brother, but isn't it reality....my sister was missing from 2001 after the Guinea riot on Liberians, we were blessed to find her/ or for her to find us in 2005, but some I know, never found their relatives....and they have to assume the person is alive or dead.....just reality
she's not 80years old....I like her story....also love her magazine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HM- the Angela Peabody Book   HM- the Angela Peabody Book Empty

Back to top Go down

HM- the Angela Peabody Book
Page 1 of 1