Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DAILY~Brain Teasers, Puzzles, Riddles, Trivias & Other such

Go down 
+5
LadyFlo
candygirl
RossWorld
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
Geyla Queen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : DAILY~Brain Teasers, Puzzles, Riddles, Trivias & Other such - Page 8 Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

DAILY~Brain Teasers, Puzzles, Riddles, Trivias & Other such - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAILY~Brain Teasers, Puzzles, Riddles, Trivias & Other such   DAILY~Brain Teasers, Puzzles, Riddles, Trivias & Other such - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 11:47 pm

candygirl wrote:
Philomath wrote:
Why do most women hate to fart in front of their lover or tell him that I need to shit, excuse me for a while? Most men usually do theirs with freedom.

when you feel free to fart in front a new man then your really loving now. hahaha
its just not something we do... hard to explain

or you have a conversation with them while dey on the commode lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
Philomath

Philomath

Male
Number of posts : 306
Say Whatever : Hard work plus intelligent minus foolishness is equal to success.
My Mood : DAILY~Brain Teasers, Puzzles, Riddles, Trivias & Other such - Page 8 Happy
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: DAILY~Brain Teasers, Puzzles, Riddles, Trivias & Other such   DAILY~Brain Teasers, Puzzles, Riddles, Trivias & Other such - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 11:54 pm

candygirl wrote:
Philomath wrote:
Why do most women hate to fart in front of their lover or tell him that I need to shit, excuse me for a while? Most men usually do theirs with freedom.

when you feel free to fart in front a new man then your really loving now. hahaha
That's the secret that most women don't know. Men love their women to be really open in doing things that both man and woman do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/handsomemetzger
LovinLiberia

LovinLiberia

Female
Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: DAILY~Brain Teasers, Puzzles, Riddles, Trivias & Other such   DAILY~Brain Teasers, Puzzles, Riddles, Trivias & Other such - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 12:02 am

Toothpaste in the sink...ewww!
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : DAILY~Brain Teasers, Puzzles, Riddles, Trivias & Other such - Page 8 Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: DAILY~Brain Teasers, Puzzles, Riddles, Trivias & Other such   DAILY~Brain Teasers, Puzzles, Riddles, Trivias & Other such - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 12:11 am

Philomath wrote:
candygirl wrote:
Philomath wrote:

That's the secret that most women don't know. Men love their women to be really open in doing things that both man and woman do.

well there's an analysis of his reaction too. if he frowns a lil and later tease you about it then most likely he'll stick around, for the ones that will blow the roof off, girl start thinking and watching his other reactions too. u both gotta be in there for the good and bad, sweet and shitty, smooth and rough times... so if he cant stand that then he pretty much wont put up with other things from you girl.
Back to top Go down
LovinLiberia

LovinLiberia

Female
Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: DAILY~Brain Teasers, Puzzles, Riddles, Trivias & Other such   DAILY~Brain Teasers, Puzzles, Riddles, Trivias & Other such - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 12:13 am

LadyFlo wrote:
Philomath wrote:
candygirl wrote:
Philomath wrote:

well there's an analysis of his reaction too. if he frowns a lil and later tease you about it then most likely he'll stick around, for the ones that will blow the roof off, girl start thinking and watching his other reactions too. u both gotta be in there for the good and bad, sweet and shitty, smooth and rough times... so if he cant stand that then he pretty much wont put up with other things from you girl.

ahahahaha, you're sick!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAILY~Brain Teasers, Puzzles, Riddles, Trivias & Other such   DAILY~Brain Teasers, Puzzles, Riddles, Trivias & Other such - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

DAILY~Brain Teasers, Puzzles, Riddles, Trivias & Other such
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8