Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why will a liberian man kill his ex-wife, and himself, but spares the boyfriend's life?

Go down 
+6
bellah
Unique1
LadyFlo
Boerboel
Edina
Kutuku
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Kutuku

Kutuku

Male
Number of posts : 62
My Mood : Why will a liberian man kill his ex-wife, and himself, but spares the boyfriend's life? InLove
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Why will a liberian man kill his ex-wife, and himself, but spares the boyfriend's life? Empty
PostSubject: Why will a liberian man kill his ex-wife, and himself, but spares the boyfriend's life?   Why will a liberian man kill his ex-wife, and himself, but spares the boyfriend's life? EmptyFri May 23, 2008 2:20 am

I just heard this disturbing news yesterday.
If I'm going to do something that stupid, the boyfriend will be 1st to get the bullet. angry1 angry1 angry1 angry1 angry1 angry1 angry1 angry1
Back to top Go down
Edina

Edina

Female
Number of posts : 589
My Mood : Why will a liberian man kill his ex-wife, and himself, but spares the boyfriend's life? Tolerant
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Why will a liberian man kill his ex-wife, and himself, but spares the boyfriend's life? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why will a liberian man kill his ex-wife, and himself, but spares the boyfriend's life?   Why will a liberian man kill his ex-wife, and himself, but spares the boyfriend's life? EmptyFri May 23, 2008 4:27 pm

it's disturbing that he killed his wife and himself - he didn't kill the boyfriend, that's a life spared.
Back to top Go down
Boerboel

Boerboel

Male
Number of posts : 112
Say Whatever : All is fair in War but not in Love
My Mood : Why will a liberian man kill his ex-wife, and himself, but spares the boyfriend's life? Shh
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Why will a liberian man kill his ex-wife, and himself, but spares the boyfriend's life?   Why will a liberian man kill his ex-wife, and himself, but spares the boyfriend's life? EmptyFri May 23, 2008 6:31 pm

The Boyfriend did nothing to him. And still why kill the wife anyway go find another honey oh my brother, they plenty on this earth.
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : Why will a liberian man kill his ex-wife, and himself, but spares the boyfriend's life? Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Why will a liberian man kill his ex-wife, and himself, but spares the boyfriend's life?   Why will a liberian man kill his ex-wife, and himself, but spares the boyfriend's life? EmptyFri May 23, 2008 7:52 pm

beside killing wont change it.. would it.. we just gotta accept the fact that people will mess up and its up to us who we handle that mess up situation and move on.. dont let the other fella mess up mistake take you down dear.. more fish in the oceans..
Back to top Go down
Unique1

Female
Number of posts : 129
My Mood : Why will a liberian man kill his ex-wife, and himself, but spares the boyfriend's life? Innocent
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Why will a liberian man kill his ex-wife, and himself, but spares the boyfriend's life?   Why will a liberian man kill his ex-wife, and himself, but spares the boyfriend's life? EmptySat May 24, 2008 1:49 am

...the irony is that dey say women dah two for five...yet men still killing for women..what a shame. Atleast he should have kill himself...that would have been just one life lost Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Why will a liberian man kill his ex-wife, and himself, but spares the boyfriend's life?   Why will a liberian man kill his ex-wife, and himself, but spares the boyfriend's life? EmptySat May 24, 2008 5:09 am

Some women sweet oh and if that is the case then u want anybody to play around it. I guess he couldn't bear it and decided to take his and her lives so that palaver will exist no more. I wonder whether they had children??
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : Why will a liberian man kill his ex-wife, and himself, but spares the boyfriend's life? Sad

PostSubject: Re: Why will a liberian man kill his ex-wife, and himself, but spares the boyfriend's life?   Why will a liberian man kill his ex-wife, and himself, but spares the boyfriend's life? EmptyMon May 26, 2008 4:10 am

well if they had children, then the kids are the ones mostly affected by their dad's action
Back to top Go down
Kutuku

Kutuku

Male
My Mood : Why will a liberian man kill his ex-wife, and himself, but spares the boyfriend's life? InLove

PostSubject: Re: Why will a liberian man kill his ex-wife, and himself, but spares the boyfriend's life?   Why will a liberian man kill his ex-wife, and himself, but spares the boyfriend's life? EmptyThu May 29, 2008 12:42 am

Yep,
They had 4 children. What a sad thing!
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Why will a liberian man kill his ex-wife, and himself, but spares the boyfriend's life?   Why will a liberian man kill his ex-wife, and himself, but spares the boyfriend's life? EmptyThu May 29, 2008 1:11 am

Kutuku wrote:
I just heard this disturbing news yesterday.
If I'm going to do something that stupid, the boyfriend will be 1st to get the bullet. angry1 angry1 angry1 angry1 angry1 angry1 angry1 angry1

jealousy das something oh.....

but like soemoen said, why kill the BF?? the issue is with the wife, take it up with her...
and murder doesnt justify any sin...
Back to top Go down
Boerboel

Boerboel

Male
Number of posts : 112
Say Whatever : All is fair in War but not in Love
My Mood : Why will a liberian man kill his ex-wife, and himself, but spares the boyfriend's life? Shh
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Why will a liberian man kill his ex-wife, and himself, but spares the boyfriend's life?   Why will a liberian man kill his ex-wife, and himself, but spares the boyfriend's life? EmptyThu May 29, 2008 1:15 am

Now my question to you Kutuku, it was not the boyfriend cheating on you but the wife. If the Boyfriend was eating the think in your house I can understand why you would get pissed but to kill someone over that? Damn bro there is a lot other honies out there oh?
Back to top Go down
Kutuku

Kutuku

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why will a liberian man kill his ex-wife, and himself, but spares the boyfriend's life?   Why will a liberian man kill his ex-wife, and himself, but spares the boyfriend's life? EmptyThu May 29, 2008 7:42 am

I'll never kill over any woman business even if I catch a man in my house over my wife. Any woman who will be so nasty to do something like that is not worth me going to jail over.
Back to top Go down
heru1976

heru1976

Female
Number of posts : 478
My Mood : Why will a liberian man kill his ex-wife, and himself, but spares the boyfriend's life? Confused
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Why will a liberian man kill his ex-wife, and himself, but spares the boyfriend's life?   Why will a liberian man kill his ex-wife, and himself, but spares the boyfriend's life? EmptyThu May 29, 2008 11:57 am

Oh how sad.
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why will a liberian man kill his ex-wife, and himself, but spares the boyfriend's life?   Why will a liberian man kill his ex-wife, and himself, but spares the boyfriend's life? EmptyThu May 29, 2008 7:03 pm

it sure is. i know one guy that beat his girlfirend so bad then had to rush her to intensive care cuz she almost die. When i asked him why he did it.. his response was "when i get angry, it uncontrolable and i end up doing stuff that i regret when i clam down" i told him he needed help cuz you wont believe.. this man is so different in terms of his personality. always clam, doesn't like trouble etc.
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : Why will a liberian man kill his ex-wife, and himself, but spares the boyfriend's life? Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Why will a liberian man kill his ex-wife, and himself, but spares the boyfriend's life?   Why will a liberian man kill his ex-wife, and himself, but spares the boyfriend's life? EmptyThu May 29, 2008 8:27 pm

after he killed the woman and himself-it was absolutely impossible to kill boyfriend :) i know da nah laffing matta but aye...ehn dey gah something called crime of passion. no time to plan and be strategic
Back to top Go down
Kutuku

Kutuku

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why will a liberian man kill his ex-wife, and himself, but spares the boyfriend's life?   Why will a liberian man kill his ex-wife, and himself, but spares the boyfriend's life? EmptyFri May 30, 2008 1:18 am

Krazzy,
The boyfriend was there when he got there, and he did all of this because him was banging his ex- wife; why didn't he shoot the guy 1st. If I'm going to stoop so low to do something this despicable, the boyfriend will bite the 1st bullet.
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why will a liberian man kill his ex-wife, and himself, but spares the boyfriend's life?   Why will a liberian man kill his ex-wife, and himself, but spares the boyfriend's life? EmptyFri May 30, 2008 1:36 am

well i think the trend of angry thought would be.. how can the woman i though to be my world do something like this.. so bang she goes down... now the next one might be shit! what the f..k have i dont.. my kids, family etc so bang he goes down..

Another person might go another direction thats all K.
Back to top Go down
HB***

HB***

Male
Number of posts : 262
My Mood : Why will a liberian man kill his ex-wife, and himself, but spares the boyfriend's life? Lurking
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Why will a liberian man kill his ex-wife, and himself, but spares the boyfriend's life?   Why will a liberian man kill his ex-wife, and himself, but spares the boyfriend's life? EmptyFri May 30, 2008 2:07 am

The Boyfriend came in the house when he heard the argument...he saw the dude with the gun and...beat it outta the back door...if he had stayed...it would have been three lives lost....but dude wasn't dying over no punani no matter how sweet they say stolen bread is...so he ran and left the chick to her demise with her ex-husband...Here is a Bible verse for every man and woman to remember:
Song of Solomon 8:6-7 NIV
listen to audio
Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm; for love is as strong as death, its jealousy unyielding as the grave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why will a liberian man kill his ex-wife, and himself, but spares the boyfriend's life?   Why will a liberian man kill his ex-wife, and himself, but spares the boyfriend's life? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why will a liberian man kill his ex-wife, and himself, but spares the boyfriend's life?
Page 1 of 1