Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A ghost is in the Village

Go down 
+6
gadyu
Edina
Boerboel
Geyla Queen
candygirl
RossWorld
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : A ghost is in the Village - Page 3 Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

A ghost is in the Village - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A ghost is in the Village   A ghost is in the Village - Page 3 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 11:12 pm

ok, then keep dreaming that she was running behind you in the villiage.. dont come good let me eat some of your dollars th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
Boerboel

Boerboel

Male
Number of posts : 112
Say Whatever : All is fair in War but not in Love
My Mood : A ghost is in the Village - Page 3 Shh
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: A ghost is in the Village   A ghost is in the Village - Page 3 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 11:14 pm

Ross you got to pay to play
candygirl wrote:
ok, then keep dreaming that she was running behind you in the villiage.. dont come good let me eat some of your dollars th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: A ghost is in the Village   A ghost is in the Village - Page 3 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 11:15 pm

Boerboel wrote:
Ross you got to pay to play
candygirl wrote:

dont mind him, he want be beating the bush....
Back to top Go down
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male
Number of posts : 644
Say Whatever : "An Ass, having put on the Lion's skin, roamed about in the Forest, and amused himself"
My Mood : A ghost is in the Village - Page 3 Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: A ghost is in the Village   A ghost is in the Village - Page 3 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 11:27 pm

B, I know how it works, but at least meh let me know what we talking about here. How will u buy pig in the bag, I know fantiee woman will never say he bonnie rotten, but at least meh..a name bro, will do. Ok Candy, I surrounder, lunch on me at ma musu cook shop tomorrow. A name please....... Question
Back to top Go down
http://rossworld.hi5.com
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: A ghost is in the Village   A ghost is in the Village - Page 3 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 11:31 pm

let me think about it...

but i want pizza not, cold bowl smile_approve
Back to top Go down
Edina

Edina

Female
Number of posts : 589
My Mood : A ghost is in the Village - Page 3 Tolerant
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: A ghost is in the Village   A ghost is in the Village - Page 3 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 11:35 pm

LOL I like this spin th_ROFLMAO

Boerboel wrote:
Ok I got another spin on this one here. RW if the honie is chasing you she must be young (My advice stay away from youngies, expensive and trouble). I say she is a youngie because older honies don't chase, they are like fisher men, they lure you in small small until you are hooked. th_complaining
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: A ghost is in the Village   A ghost is in the Village - Page 3 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 11:40 pm

i didnt see THAT post.. haha.. but yes, that spin cool th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male
Number of posts : 644
Say Whatever : "An Ass, having put on the Lion's skin, roamed about in the Forest, and amused himself"
My Mood : A ghost is in the Village - Page 3 Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: A ghost is in the Village   A ghost is in the Village - Page 3 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 11:45 pm

What kind and ur address so it can be deliver directly to ur office. What dpo you want B, for all the effort to get Canday to talk?
Back to top Go down
http://rossworld.hi5.com
Boerboel

Boerboel

Male

PostSubject: Re: A ghost is in the Village   A ghost is in the Village - Page 3 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 11:47 pm

My Sister where you been? Candygirl this one here we use to chase in JJRUM School Oh, she was fine like peppermint Candy.
Edina wrote:

Boerboel wrote:
Ok I got another spin on this one here. RW if the honie is chasing you she must be young (My advice stay away from youngies, expensive and trouble). I say she is a youngie because older honies don't chase, they are like fisher men, they lure you in small small until you are hooked. th_complaining
Back to top Go down
Boerboel

Boerboel

Male

PostSubject: Re: A ghost is in the Village   A ghost is in the Village - Page 3 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 11:48 pm

My Brothlor tha one between you and Candy Oh, I will beg for you.

RossWorld wrote:
What kind and ur address so it can be deliver directly to ur office. What dpo you want B, for all the effort to get Canday to talk?
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : A ghost is in the Village - Page 3 Flirty

PostSubject: Re: A ghost is in the Village   A ghost is in the Village - Page 3 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 11:49 pm

Candy was in JjRUMs? When?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
Boerboel

Boerboel

Male

PostSubject: Re: A ghost is in the Village   A ghost is in the Village - Page 3 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 11:50 pm

Please move your mofe from our business, Say hello first man. th_protest-1
gadyu wrote:
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: A ghost is in the Village   A ghost is in the Village - Page 3 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 11:51 pm

RossWorld wrote:

you know my address, stop acting coy th_mrgreen

mamie watta, i coming eat free pizza oh.. they say i mor call your name.. iffy you nah want me talk, then up the ante Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Edina

Edina

Female

PostSubject: Re: A ghost is in the Village   A ghost is in the Village - Page 3 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 11:52 pm

you boy dont make me blush here! I right here, been downloading all the good links you've been posting Laughing

Boerboel wrote:
My Sister where you been? Candygirl this one here we use to chase in JJRUM School Oh, she was fine like peppermint Candy.
Edina wrote:

Boerboel wrote:
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : A ghost is in the Village - Page 3 Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: A ghost is in the Village   A ghost is in the Village - Page 3 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 11:52 pm

I telling you th_ROFLMAO

Boerboel wrote:
gadyu wrote:
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: A ghost is in the Village   A ghost is in the Village - Page 3 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 11:53 pm

Boerboel wrote:
Edina wrote:

Boerboel wrote:

hahaha.. i know.. cuz if after so many years she still glowing like this, i can imagine you guys torture all those years back....
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: A ghost is in the Village   A ghost is in the Village - Page 3 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 11:53 pm

Boerboel wrote:
gadyu wrote:

hahahah.. you mind him.
Pekin G, hadu th_hi
Back to top Go down
Boerboel

Boerboel

Male

PostSubject: Re: A ghost is in the Village   A ghost is in the Village - Page 3 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 11:54 pm

Candygirl,

Edina was my classmate, we use to be spying her in class me and all the other pekin them. When I go rap she talking about we cousin them. These damn Congo people like cousin business. I'm Via i na got no Cousin oh.

Edina wrote:
you boy dont make me blush here! I right here, been downloading all the good links you've been posting Laughing

Boerboel wrote:
Edina wrote:

Boerboel wrote:
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru

PostSubject: Re: A ghost is in the Village   A ghost is in the Village - Page 3 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 11:55 pm

Oh, my mofe in your business. Sorry, I move it from there and wep it....
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: A ghost is in the Village   A ghost is in the Village - Page 3 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 11:56 pm

Oh, Edina wuh in your class too....oh oh!
Back to top Go down
Boerboel

Boerboel

Male

PostSubject: Re: A ghost is in the Village   A ghost is in the Village - Page 3 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 11:56 pm

Big brother I'm talking about Edina, remember her in school? You yourself use to be chasing her. th_yes th_yes th_yes th_yes th_yes th_yes
gadyu wrote:
Oh, my mofe in your business. Sorry, I move it from there and wep it....
Back to top Go down
Edina

Edina

Female

yes you vai - xac-tly point! all my cousin them vai!

Boerboel wrote:
Candygirl,

Edina was my classmate, we use to be spying her in class me and all the other pekin them. When I go rap she talking about we cousin them. These damn Congo people like cousin business. I'm Via i na got no Cousin oh.

Edina wrote:

Boerboel wrote:
Edina wrote:

Boerboel wrote:
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: A ghost is in the Village   A ghost is in the Village - Page 3 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 11:58 pm

Edina my god sister oh....so my ma say, just recently oh. Don't ask me how....it all had to do with St Johns in Cape Mount....ah!!!
Back to top Go down
Boerboel

Boerboel

Male

PostSubject: Re: A ghost is in the Village   A ghost is in the Village - Page 3 EmptyFri May 23, 2008 12:00 am

Excuse me yah with your ray self. I'm not Via no more I'm Kpella now.
Edina wrote:
yes you vai - xac-tly point! all my cousin them vai!

Boerboel wrote:
Candygirl,

Edina wrote:

Boerboel wrote:
Edina wrote:

Boerboel wrote:
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: A ghost is in the Village   A ghost is in the Village - Page 3 EmptyFri May 23, 2008 12:01 am

Boerboel wrote:
Candygirl,

Edina wrote:

Boerboel wrote:
Edina wrote:

Boerboel wrote:

hahaha... cousin B, hadu
that one thats good excuse to use to not make someone feel bad.
his Cuz th_hi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A ghost is in the Village   A ghost is in the Village - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A ghost is in the Village
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next