Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This weekend da cliff traveled 600 miles east and finally popped the question

Go down 
+2
candygirl
jclifden
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jclifden

Male
Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2008-04-02

This weekend da cliff traveled 600 miles east and finally popped the question Empty
PostSubject: This weekend da cliff traveled 600 miles east and finally popped the question   This weekend da cliff traveled 600 miles east and finally popped the question EmptyMon May 05, 2008 11:17 pm

And she said......NO....HELL NO....IM NOT PREGNANT .....ARE YOU CRAZY......

Whew.....I dodge a bomb on that one...

End of story.....We are both happy again
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : This weekend da cliff traveled 600 miles east and finally popped the question Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

This weekend da cliff traveled 600 miles east and finally popped the question Empty
PostSubject: Re: This weekend da cliff traveled 600 miles east and finally popped the question   This weekend da cliff traveled 600 miles east and finally popped the question EmptyMon May 05, 2008 11:22 pm

hehn???
pekin.. yoru frend dem can be happy when people say YES.. then you here crying??
baby da wha?? th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : This weekend da cliff traveled 600 miles east and finally popped the question Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: This weekend da cliff traveled 600 miles east and finally popped the question   This weekend da cliff traveled 600 miles east and finally popped the question EmptyMon May 05, 2008 11:24 pm

He only thinking of budget.....(heinekin)
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
My Mood : This weekend da cliff traveled 600 miles east and finally popped the question Sad

PostSubject: Re: This weekend da cliff traveled 600 miles east and finally popped the question   This weekend da cliff traveled 600 miles east and finally popped the question EmptyMon May 05, 2008 11:25 pm

i know right.....
and entry fees Laughing
Back to top Go down
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

Male
Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: This weekend da cliff traveled 600 miles east and finally popped the question   This weekend da cliff traveled 600 miles east and finally popped the question EmptyMon May 05, 2008 11:27 pm

gadyu wrote:
He only thinking of budget.....(heinekin)

th_mrgreen th_mrgreen th_mrgreen th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
jclifden

Male

PostSubject: Re: This weekend da cliff traveled 600 miles east and finally popped the question   This weekend da cliff traveled 600 miles east and finally popped the question EmptyMon May 05, 2008 11:28 pm

Babies are expensive physically, emotionally, mentally and financially.....They man dem can be happy becuz dey be bornin baby lek dogs...Dey born all over dey damn place and runaway.....
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : This weekend da cliff traveled 600 miles east and finally popped the question Flirty

PostSubject: Re: This weekend da cliff traveled 600 miles east and finally popped the question   This weekend da cliff traveled 600 miles east and finally popped the question EmptyMon May 05, 2008 11:36 pm

No, only you can run away. We talking about you. One of my fren den in Philly owned one baby even though the geh say it wasnt for him, he said, "bring it, I will take care." Das the kind of man we talking about....
Back to top Go down
jclifden

Male

PostSubject: Re: This weekend da cliff traveled 600 miles east and finally popped the question   This weekend da cliff traveled 600 miles east and finally popped the question EmptyMon May 05, 2008 11:41 pm

gadyu wrote:
No, only you can run away. We talking about you. One of my fren den in Philly owned one baby even though the geh say it wasnt for him, he said, "bring it, I will take care." Das the kind of man we talking about....

LOL...he got low self esteem.....He cant born.....
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : This weekend da cliff traveled 600 miles east and finally popped the question Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: This weekend da cliff traveled 600 miles east and finally popped the question   This weekend da cliff traveled 600 miles east and finally popped the question EmptyMon May 05, 2008 11:41 pm

jclifden wrote:

you had my heart beating angry1
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

jclifden wrote:
gadyu wrote:

th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: This weekend da cliff traveled 600 miles east and finally popped the question   This weekend da cliff traveled 600 miles east and finally popped the question EmptyMon May 05, 2008 11:42 pm

Why wuh your heart beating? hmmmm?
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: This weekend da cliff traveled 600 miles east and finally popped the question   This weekend da cliff traveled 600 miles east and finally popped the question EmptyMon May 05, 2008 11:43 pm

Geyla Queen wrote:
jclifden wrote:

but wait nah... if HB can pop the question, why cant Cliff? oh.. all your hanging buddies them getting shackled up ehn??
click click
hahahahahah
Back to top Go down
jclifden

Male

PostSubject: Re: This weekend da cliff traveled 600 miles east and finally popped the question   This weekend da cliff traveled 600 miles east and finally popped the question EmptyMon May 05, 2008 11:44 pm

Cliff aint ready to check into prison yet th_ididntdoit
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: This weekend da cliff traveled 600 miles east and finally popped the question   This weekend da cliff traveled 600 miles east and finally popped the question EmptyMon May 05, 2008 11:44 pm

candygirl wrote:
jclifden wrote:
gadyu wrote:

th_ROFLMAO

He cant born, you crazy. Then man aint got no kids, so he was too excited and the geh did not want to make him feel bad in the long run.
But DNA spoil everything so he only uncle now...
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : This weekend da cliff traveled 600 miles east and finally popped the question Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: This weekend da cliff traveled 600 miles east and finally popped the question   This weekend da cliff traveled 600 miles east and finally popped the question EmptyMon May 05, 2008 11:47 pm

candygirl wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
jclifden wrote:

but wait nah... if HB can pop the question, why cant Cliff? oh.. all your hanging buddies them getting shackled up ehn??
click click
hahahahahah

Candy da inside thing on.....just leave it...you don't know J th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : This weekend da cliff traveled 600 miles east and finally popped the question Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: This weekend da cliff traveled 600 miles east and finally popped the question   This weekend da cliff traveled 600 miles east and finally popped the question EmptyMon May 05, 2008 11:47 pm

chay! lol!
jclifden wrote:
Cliff aint ready to check into prison yet th_ididntdoit
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: This weekend da cliff traveled 600 miles east and finally popped the question   This weekend da cliff traveled 600 miles east and finally popped the question EmptyMon May 05, 2008 11:50 pm

well, i want be "INSIDE" too th_popcorn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This weekend da cliff traveled 600 miles east and finally popped the question   This weekend da cliff traveled 600 miles east and finally popped the question Empty

Back to top Go down

This weekend da cliff traveled 600 miles east and finally popped the question
Page 1 of 1