Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello Everyone!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady M

Lady M

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Hello Everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone!!!   Hello Everyone!!! EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 12:57 pm

Hallo Everybody, Lady M here, I am the new kid on the block, I am happy to be here and looking foward to having lots of fun reading and getting to know everyone. Thank you for the invite Geyla Queen! :D
Back to top Go down
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

Male
Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Hello Everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!!!   Hello Everyone!!! EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 8:57 pm

Lady M wrote:
Hallo Everybody, Lady M here, I am the new kid on the block, I am happy to be here and looking foward to having lots of fun reading and getting to know everyone. Thank you for the invite Geyla Queen! :D

Hey!!!!! Welcome M76. :) :) :) Happy to have you in our domain. I am sure you'll love your stay here. Have fun. Wink Wink Wink

Shoko...
Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Liberian-Village :: Main Room: The Village-
Jump to: