Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Baggage Check-Posted bt Mom-Me-Dearest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : Baggage Check-Posted bt Mom-Me-Dearest Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Baggage Check-Posted bt Mom-Me-Dearest Empty
PostSubject: Baggage Check-Posted bt Mom-Me-Dearest   Baggage Check-Posted bt Mom-Me-Dearest EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:47 pm

David left his packages in the care of the baggage keeper and came and greeted his brothers., I Samuel 17:22...without his former, issues, circumstances and troubles. Now unencumbered as, a bubble...floating above life's troubles. The boy, dropped the dead weight, quick fast and on the double...arose a man, victorious from the rubble.

Baggage Check-Posted bt Mom-Me-Dearest Baggag10

Now wielding stones, that feel as lite as pebbles...compared to the super-sized weapons, of giant rebels. Those who underestimate the power of God and refuse to gravel, at His feet. Instead of retreat...they suffer defeat...because they won't leave, their packages at the feet...of the Baggage Keeper.

Back to top Go down

Baggage Check-Posted bt Mom-Me-Dearest
Page 1 of 1