Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Liberian Fugitive Arrested on Child Molestation Charge

Go down 
+2
bellah
Duport Road
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Duport Road

Duport Road

Male
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Liberian Fugitive Arrested on Child Molestation Charge Empty
PostSubject: Liberian Fugitive Arrested on Child Molestation Charge   Liberian Fugitive Arrested on Child Molestation Charge EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 4:34 am

From Minn. To Ariz., Liberian Fugitive Arrested on Child Molestation Charge
04/23/08 - Sidiki Trawally, strawally@FronpageAfrica.com

F
rom Minnesota to Arizona, Liberian national, Robert “Bobby” Gaye has been rearrested by law enforcement agents for his alleged involvement in child molestation, FPA has learned from reliable reports.

When Robert Gaye showed up at a field to play soccer on April 20, 2008, he never thought he would be confronted by law enforcement officers, who according to sources received a tip from an unknown source about the fugitive's whereabout. Cops in Glendale , Arizona say they arrested this Minnesota fugitive on charges of sexually molesting a young girl in 2006. He is currently locked in the Maricopa County, Ariz. jail awaiting extradition to Minnesota .

Liberian Fugitive Arrested on Child Molestation Charge Robgaye
Roberty Gaye was arrested twice in September 2005 for assaulting his wife.
Police said the alleged abuser of child and women has been on the run since 2006. Reports say on May 2, 2006, Robert Gaye was taking care of a young girl, however, cops said he didn't take care of her at all; instead, they say he sexually assaulted her and stole her innocence.

But the brave little girl came forward and told her mother about the alleged incident, according to police. On May 3 of that year, the little girl's uncle reported the incident to police, and Robert Gaye skipped town. Rumors abound that he had fled to Liberia , while others suggested he was somewhere in Europe .

Other reports also indicated that when the Liberian first disappeared, he had fled to another city within the United States where he had Liberian friends. Now that he was on the run, law enforcement agents were seeking his arrest having got tips that he may try to seek out Liberian communities.

Police were confidant that Gaye had left the state of Minnesota . They believed that he may be heading southwest, possibly to Arizona . Ennenga says Gaye was unlikely to have left the country because he would need to apply for new credentials to do so. Since his escape from the law, he had not been seen until recently when he came from his hideout to a football game.

Police say that Gaye has a knack for abusing women. He was arrested twice in September 2005 for assaulting his wife, and then for "domestic strangulation" 10 days later.

According to Deputy Sheriff Donald Ennenga of the Hennepin County ( Minnesota ) Sheriff's Office, his wife was first to arrive in the U.S. , and she arranged to have him join her here.

Police said Gaye, while in hiding was likely bouncing from relationship to relationship with women who will put him up, and put up with him. They say he has a scar on his forehead and a another scar on his upper left arm. In the past, he has worked through temp agencies, or doing unskilled labor, maintenance, cleanup and assembly work. He often goes his nickname "Bobby" and has the street moniker "TooShort."

Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Liberian Fugitive Arrested on Child Molestation Charge   Liberian Fugitive Arrested on Child Molestation Charge EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 5:34 am

From black money operation to child molestation..let them be careful aye...
Back to top Go down
SAMAR GHANDOUR

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Liberian Fugitive Arrested on Child Molestation Charge   Liberian Fugitive Arrested on Child Molestation Charge EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 10:42 am

Is this a Liberia or one of those with purchased Liberian passport?
Back to top Go down
heru1976

heru1976

Female
Number of posts : 478
My Mood : Liberian Fugitive Arrested on Child Molestation Charge Confused
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Liberian Fugitive Arrested on Child Molestation Charge   Liberian Fugitive Arrested on Child Molestation Charge EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 3:18 pm

They will do to him in jail what he been doing to the women and girls.
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : Liberian Fugitive Arrested on Child Molestation Charge Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Liberian Fugitive Arrested on Child Molestation Charge   Liberian Fugitive Arrested on Child Molestation Charge EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 12:38 am

so uncomprehensible, why some people do certain things.
Back to top Go down
SAMAR GHANDOUR

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Liberian Fugitive Arrested on Child Molestation Charge   Liberian Fugitive Arrested on Child Molestation Charge EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 10:15 am

Is this a Liberian or one of those with a purchased Liberian ID?
Back to top Go down
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

Male
Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Liberian Fugitive Arrested on Child Molestation Charge   Liberian Fugitive Arrested on Child Molestation Charge EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 9:02 pm

heru1976 wrote:

Bad Girl!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing I hear you ya!!! What goes around comes araound. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
heru1976

heru1976

Female
Number of posts : 478
My Mood : Liberian Fugitive Arrested on Child Molestation Charge Confused
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Liberian Fugitive Arrested on Child Molestation Charge   Liberian Fugitive Arrested on Child Molestation Charge EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 1:13 am

A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami wrote:
heru1976 wrote:

Bad Girl!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing I hear you ya!!! What goes around comes araound. Laughing Laughing Laughing

I know Laughing but I can't stand when men take advantage of women because they are stronger. In prison they don't like child molesters. So he will see how it feels.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liberian Fugitive Arrested on Child Molestation Charge   Liberian Fugitive Arrested on Child Molestation Charge Empty

Back to top Go down

Liberian Fugitive Arrested on Child Molestation Charge
Page 1 of 1