Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Justin Bieber’s Team Calls Paternity Suit ‘Malicious,’ ‘Defamatory’- this small boy making babies quick so??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : Justin Bieber’s Team Calls Paternity Suit ‘Malicious,’ ‘Defamatory’- this small boy making babies quick so?? Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Justin Bieber’s Team Calls Paternity Suit ‘Malicious,’ ‘Defamatory’- this small boy making babies quick so?? Empty
PostSubject: Justin Bieber’s Team Calls Paternity Suit ‘Malicious,’ ‘Defamatory’- this small boy making babies quick so??   Justin Bieber’s Team Calls Paternity Suit ‘Malicious,’ ‘Defamatory’- this small boy making babies quick so?? EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:11 pm

Justin Bieber’s team is working fast to combat tabloid reports that a young woman filed a paternity suit against the pop star.

Justin Bieber’s Team Calls Paternity Suit ‘Malicious,’ ‘Defamatory’- this small boy making babies quick so?? Gty_ju10

“While we haven’t yet seen the lawsuit, it’s sad that someone would fabricate, malicious, defamatory and demonstrably false claims,” Bieber’s publicist told ABC News late Tuesday. “We will vigorously pursue all available legal remedies to defend and protect Justin against these allegations.”

On Tuesday, Star magazine reported that a 20-year-old California woman filed a paternity suit alleging she got pregnant after having sex with Bieber, 17, backstage at one of his Los Angeles concerts. According to the magazine, the woman now wants Bieber to take a paternity test and “provide adequate support for my baby.”

Bieber is currently dating 19-year-old pop star Selena Gomez.

Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
My Mood : Justin Bieber’s Team Calls Paternity Suit ‘Malicious,’ ‘Defamatory’- this small boy making babies quick so?? Sad

Justin Bieber’s Team Calls Paternity Suit ‘Malicious,’ ‘Defamatory’- this small boy making babies quick so?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber’s Team Calls Paternity Suit ‘Malicious,’ ‘Defamatory’- this small boy making babies quick so??   Justin Bieber’s Team Calls Paternity Suit ‘Malicious,’ ‘Defamatory’- this small boy making babies quick so?? EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:12 pm

the lil boy already doing serious woman business.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sugar

Sugar

Female
Number of posts : 296
My Mood : Justin Bieber’s Team Calls Paternity Suit ‘Malicious,’ ‘Defamatory’- this small boy making babies quick so?? Cheeky
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber’s Team Calls Paternity Suit ‘Malicious,’ ‘Defamatory’- this small boy making babies quick so??   Justin Bieber’s Team Calls Paternity Suit ‘Malicious,’ ‘Defamatory’- this small boy making babies quick so?? EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 8:54 am

I'm sure he is very "active" considering the society we live in here and all the $$ he has. HOWEVER, I believe that crazy woman lying on him. I read somewhere that she had already accused her ex of being the baby daddy. My thing is how she jump from her round the way boy straight to Justin Beiber. Da big jump there oh!
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber’s Team Calls Paternity Suit ‘Malicious,’ ‘Defamatory’- this small boy making babies quick so??   Justin Bieber’s Team Calls Paternity Suit ‘Malicious,’ ‘Defamatory’- this small boy making babies quick so?? EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 8:00 pm

Sugar wrote:
I'm sure he is very "active" considering the society we live in here and all the $$ he has. HOWEVER, I believe that crazy woman lying on him. I read somewhere that she had already accused her ex of being the baby daddy. My thing is how she jump from her round the way boy straight to Justin Beiber. Da big jump there oh!
maybe he phased there. Otherwise how can she just up and accuse him. I say, the lil boy eating big things now oh. Haha
Back to top Go down
Sugar

Sugar

Female
My Mood : Justin Bieber’s Team Calls Paternity Suit ‘Malicious,’ ‘Defamatory’- this small boy making babies quick so?? Cheeky

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber’s Team Calls Paternity Suit ‘Malicious,’ ‘Defamatory’- this small boy making babies quick so??   Justin Bieber’s Team Calls Paternity Suit ‘Malicious,’ ‘Defamatory’- this small boy making babies quick so?? EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:51 pm

These people are just crazy like that here you girl. Do you know how many women filed paternity suit against Michael Jackson when he was alive? It just didn't make major headlines cuz everyone knew that it was obviously false and the story wasnt juicy enough
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber’s Team Calls Paternity Suit ‘Malicious,’ ‘Defamatory’- this small boy making babies quick so??   Justin Bieber’s Team Calls Paternity Suit ‘Malicious,’ ‘Defamatory’- this small boy making babies quick so?? EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:14 am

Sugar wrote:
These people are just crazy like that here you girl. Do you know how many women filed paternity suit against Michael Jackson when he was alive? It just didn't make major headlines cuz everyone knew that it was obviously false and the story wasnt juicy enough
hehehehe..so what u saying ma..... Wink Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sugar

Sugar

Female

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber’s Team Calls Paternity Suit ‘Malicious,’ ‘Defamatory’- this small boy making babies quick so??   Justin Bieber’s Team Calls Paternity Suit ‘Malicious,’ ‘Defamatory’- this small boy making babies quick so?? EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:15 am

U pa u jes wan hear me talk. I fini with u
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber’s Team Calls Paternity Suit ‘Malicious,’ ‘Defamatory’- this small boy making babies quick so??   Justin Bieber’s Team Calls Paternity Suit ‘Malicious,’ ‘Defamatory’- this small boy making babies quick so?? EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:12 am

Sugar wrote:
U pa u jes wan hear me talk. I fini with u
haha.
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber’s Team Calls Paternity Suit ‘Malicious,’ ‘Defamatory’- this small boy making babies quick so??   Justin Bieber’s Team Calls Paternity Suit ‘Malicious,’ ‘Defamatory’- this small boy making babies quick so?? EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:43 pm

..Justin Bieber on DNA Test: ‘I Did It Because I Wanted To’
..By Sheila Marikar
.Posts .By Sheila Marikar | ABC News Blogs – Wed, Nov 23, 2011 6:03 PM EST
Justin Bieber said on ABC’s “The View” that he’s taken a DNA test in connection with Mariah Yeater’s now defunct paternity suit against him.

“I didn’t have to do it, I did it because I wanted to,” he said on “The View” today. “I wanted everything to be out in the open.”

“You always have to keep your head high,” he said about the paternity suit reports, adding “I think we’re bringing too much attention to this girl.”

Earlier today, Yeater’s attorney Jeffrey Leving told TMZ.com that his client is looking forward to comparing her son’s DNA with Bieber’s. In her paternity suit, Yeater claimed that Bieber is the father of her son Tristyn, the result of a backstage tryst at one of his concerts last year. Yeater dismissed the suit last week but her lawyer claims that negotiations for settlement are ongoing.

Bieber’s reps declined to comment.

Meanwhile, Bieber’s busy promoting his new Christmas album. He performed with his mentor Usher on NBC’s “Today” this morning and stopped by ABC’s “The View” to chat about one woman he’s thankful for this year: His girlfriend, Selena Gomez.

“People know that we’re dating and stuff but I like to keep a certain privacy,” he said when asked why he was drawn to Gomez. “I have to have something that’s special to me that I don’t share with everyone else.”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber’s Team Calls Paternity Suit ‘Malicious,’ ‘Defamatory’- this small boy making babies quick so??   Justin Bieber’s Team Calls Paternity Suit ‘Malicious,’ ‘Defamatory’- this small boy making babies quick so?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Justin Bieber’s Team Calls Paternity Suit ‘Malicious,’ ‘Defamatory’- this small boy making babies quick so??
Page 1 of 1