Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Democratic Dream Team-What's your view?

Go down 
+4
candygirl
Nica
jclifden
bellah
8 posters
AuthorMessage
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

The Democratic Dream Team-What's your view? Empty
PostSubject: The Democratic Dream Team-What's your view?   The Democratic Dream Team-What's your view? EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 12:46 am

If Hillary wins the nomination, then she should take BHO and vice versa. What you think. Share your story with us for Party unity going to Denver..
Back to top Go down
jclifden

Male
Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: The Democratic Dream Team-What's your view?   The Democratic Dream Team-What's your view? EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 1:12 am

I dont think it will be a good Idea....Hillary has done all she can to destroy the democratic party.....I think she will make a better case by switching parties and becoming MCCain's VP nominee because thats the only chance the Republicans have of winning back the white house in 2009....

Obama needs a white southern governor.....Nothing else...
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Democratic Dream Team-What's your view?   The Democratic Dream Team-What's your view? EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 1:17 am

Man i think a southern governor might not be bad but u have a divided party now oh. Only the two people can bring the party together. kennedy and Johnson did it. Hillary can give u Arkansas and Florida from the south oh...
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female
Number of posts : 1026
Say Whatever : Yes We Did!
My Mood : The Democratic Dream Team-What's your view? Mellow
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: The Democratic Dream Team-What's your view?   The Democratic Dream Team-What's your view? EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 1:19 am

I think that would have been the dream ticket. if they could have worked it out from the onset. It would have been phenomenal. But Sen. Clinton allowed her advisers to send her down a path of mud slinging that has made that ticket out of the question at this point.

Too bad for ollar us :cry:
Back to top Go down
http://www.apublicsecret.com
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : The Democratic Dream Team-What's your view? Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: The Democratic Dream Team-What's your view?   The Democratic Dream Team-What's your view? EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 1:30 am

Nica wrote:
I think that would have been the dream ticket. if they could have worked it out from the onset. It would have been phenomenal. But Sen. Clinton allowed her advisers to send her down a path of mud slinging that has made that ticket out of the question at this point.

Too bad for ollar us :cry:

true
Back to top Go down
jclifden

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Democratic Dream Team-What's your view?   The Democratic Dream Team-What's your view? EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 1:33 am

The party might seem divided now but when she concedes to Obama and throws her support behind him....The dabate will shift....The Party will come together.......
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : The Democratic Dream Team-What's your view? Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: The Democratic Dream Team-What's your view?   The Democratic Dream Team-What's your view? EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 1:34 am

J you think she will do that?? dont think so oh..
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Democratic Dream Team-What's your view?   The Democratic Dream Team-What's your view? EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 1:37 am

jclifden wrote:
The party might seem divided now but when she concedes to Obama and throws her support behind him....The dabate will shift....The Party will come together.......

I hope that happens. I guess in any race a girl or guy gotta do what a girl or guy gotta do.
:king: :queen:
But when all is said and done the agenda gotta proceed.
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : The Democratic Dream Team-What's your view? Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: The Democratic Dream Team-What's your view?   The Democratic Dream Team-What's your view? EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 1:41 am

Nica wrote:
jclifden wrote:

I hope that happens. I guess in any race a girl or guy gotta do what a girl or guy gotta do.

Thank you, because the foreign oil business need to be addressed. It's
hurting EVERYBODY!! The need to go to Alaska and start digging for oil.
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
Edina

Edina

Female
Number of posts : 589
My Mood : The Democratic Dream Team-What's your view? Tolerant
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: The Democratic Dream Team-What's your view?   The Democratic Dream Team-What's your view? EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 1:45 am

IMHO the dream team will be made up of Barrack and somebody else OR Hillary and somebody else - def not the two of them. Dey people dem finish making the whole dreamteam thought a nightmare .
Back to top Go down
jclifden

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Democratic Dream Team-What's your view?   The Democratic Dream Team-What's your view? EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 1:47 am

Nica wrote:
jclifden wrote:

There are people...Big people in the background pulling Hillary strings.....Those big wigs have more to lose then Hillary.....In the end those people will support a democrat even if it means destroying the Arkansas Hillibillies....
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Democratic Dream Team-What's your view?   The Democratic Dream Team-What's your view? EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 3:00 am

Da true oh.
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Democratic Dream Team-What's your view?   The Democratic Dream Team-What's your view? EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 3:30 am

However we will see what the Superdelegates will say. They have an independent judgement to make btw Hill and BHO. I hope when they decide we will all come together....oh
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: The Democratic Dream Team-What's your view?   The Democratic Dream Team-What's your view? EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 3:52 am

I frankly never saw HRC and BHO as some kind of potential dream team. The two are completely different people with different histories, different allegiances, and they represent two distinct sectors of the Democratic party. I'm afraid this thing is slipping away from Barack but then in America, race is thicker than logic and common sense.
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Democratic Dream Team-What's your view?   The Democratic Dream Team-What's your view? EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 4:00 am

Traveller wrote:
I frankly never saw HRC and BHO as some kind of potential dream team. The two are completely different people with different histories, different allegiances, and they represent two distinct sectors of the Democratic party. I'm afraid this thing is slipping away from Barack but then in America, race is thicker than logic and common sense.

I know. Why up to now he can close the deal? Hope he does that in Indiana and NC with all the mollar he has to his disposal.
Back to top Go down
jclifden

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Democratic Dream Team-What's your view?   The Democratic Dream Team-What's your view? EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 7:07 am

Ahn even open my muff good yet...dey big big people dem starting to see Hillary ship sinking.....Below is one of the people pulling Hillary strings...he's now in Camp Obama.....Read the story

Major Clinton fundraiser switches to Obama
Posted: 05:00 PM ET
Clinton lost a big fundraiser to Obama.
Clinton lost a big fundraiser to Obama.

(CNN) — A “Hillraiser” – a major fundraiser for Hillary Clinton – said Friday he had defected to Barack Obama’s campaign. The official announcement will be made next week.

Gabriel Guerra-Mondragon – who served as ambassador to Chile during the Clinton administration – had raised close to half a million dollars for Clinton’s campaign, reports Chuck Todd, who broke the story.

"We're just bleeding each other out," Guerra-Mondragon told the Washington Post. "Looking at it as coldly as I can, I just don't see how Senator Clinton can overcome Senator Obama with delegates and popular votes. I want this fight to be over, the quicker the better."

He added that leaving the Clinton campaign for Obama's "was a very, very difficult decision for me to make. I am an old and longtime friend of Senator Clinton. And I continue to think she is a fantastic and formidable person. But I am first of all a Democrat."
Back to top Go down
SAMAR GHANDOUR

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: The Democratic Dream Team-What's your view?   The Democratic Dream Team-What's your view? EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 10:40 am

Why don't we pra about it and for it?

How would it benefit Liberia?
Back to top Go down
jclifden

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Democratic Dream Team-What's your view?   The Democratic Dream Team-What's your view? EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 11:55 am

SAMAR GHANDOUR wrote:
Why don't we pra about it and for it?

How would it benefit Liberia?

It doesnt directly benefit......

Nothing will change much regadless of who wins the nomination unless the Democrats Pick up at least 9 or 10 more seats in the senate....and minimally 30 more seats in the house..... I believe the congressional election is more significant this election cycle than the Presidental election..

If Obama wins....the Dems will sweep both houses in the Fall.....Guaranteed.....Then your TPS will be upgraded to permanent residence or automatic citizenship in 2009 depending on your length of stay in the US.....

If Hillary wins....The Dems will lose seats in the senate and will definately hand the House back to the republicans.....But she will win the General elections....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Democratic Dream Team-What's your view?   The Democratic Dream Team-What's your view? Empty

Back to top Go down

The Democratic Dream Team-What's your view?
Page 1 of 1