Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heathens Who Dirty Monrovia Should be Arrested, Charged

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : Heathens Who Dirty Monrovia Should be Arrested, Charged Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Heathens Who Dirty Monrovia Should be Arrested, Charged Empty
PostSubject: Heathens Who Dirty Monrovia Should be Arrested, Charged   Heathens Who Dirty Monrovia Should be Arrested, Charged EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:25 am

Written by Martin Scott Tuesday, 05 July 2011 08:20

The Editor,

How long are we going to put up with these heathens who keep trashing our city (Monrovia)? (Re "Another Cleanup Day in Bad Habit Land (Monrovia): Fines, Warning Herald First Saturday") All these nasty people with their bad habit who came here (Monrovia) because of the war have changed our city ! It's nasty and filthy and I can't recognize it anymore!
Hey Badass Mary Broh! Issuing fines and warnings on businesses and homes owners is good but why aren't these heathens (business and home owners) being charged, arrested on the spot, handcuffed and hauled off to jail??? Isn't trashing the capital city a crime?

Seems to me that these heathens need to be haul off to jail until they can post a bond or appear before a Judge! If found guilty, they should be given 25 lashes on their bare butts like they do in Singapore!

Yes, in Singapore they will whip your ass for trashing their city! If you think I'm lying, just Google search "Micheal Peter Fay was caned in Singapore" and you will see that an American Boy, Micheal Peter Fay was caned in Singapore as an 18-year-old in 1994 for theft and vandalism!!

That's why Singapore is one of the cleanest city in the world today! And if you believe that "Cleanliness is next to Godliness", then Singaporeans are Godly people while Monrovians are moral degenerates!

Ok,ok, I don't think Monrovians are moral degenerates, but how long are we going to put up with these heatheans disrespecting our city? It's time to implement a Singapore style canings on those filthy heathens who create a moral and health hazard by trashing Monrovia!

[B]Martin Scott
Atlanta, Georgia
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : Heathens Who Dirty Monrovia Should be Arrested, Charged Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Heathens Who Dirty Monrovia Should be Arrested, Charged   Heathens Who Dirty Monrovia Should be Arrested, Charged EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:26 am

---Seems to me that these heathens need to be haul off to jail until they can post a bond or appear before a Judge! If found guilty, they should be given 25 lashes on their bare butts like they do in Singapore!-- Martin scott.

lol

Back to top Go down
diamondprincess

diamondprincess

Female
Number of posts : 69
Say Whatever : Don't come at me like you lost you lost your damn mind or I'm going to give you the business.
My Mood : Heathens Who Dirty Monrovia Should be Arrested, Charged Cheerful
Registration date : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Heathens Who Dirty Monrovia Should be Arrested, Charged   Heathens Who Dirty Monrovia Should be Arrested, Charged EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:57 am

LOL at 25 lashes on their behinds. Well I say let's throw them in the slammer and throw away the keys until they learn to stop being nasssssssssssssssty. I can't stand nasty @$$ people, espcially since we're talking about my city 'cuz I rep for my city
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : Heathens Who Dirty Monrovia Should be Arrested, Charged Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Heathens Who Dirty Monrovia Should be Arrested, Charged   Heathens Who Dirty Monrovia Should be Arrested, Charged EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:07 pm

candygirl wrote:
---Seems to me that these heathens need to be haul off to jail until they can post a bond or appear before a Judge! If found guilty, they should be given 25 lashes on their bare butts like they do in Singapore!-- Martin scott.

lol

th_ROFLMAO th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heathens Who Dirty Monrovia Should be Arrested, Charged   Heathens Who Dirty Monrovia Should be Arrested, Charged Empty

Back to top Go down

Heathens Who Dirty Monrovia Should be Arrested, Charged
Page 1 of 1