Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello Her Majesty

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : Hello Her Majesty Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Hello Her Majesty Empty
PostSubject: Hello Her Majesty   Hello Her Majesty EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 8:22 am

th_hi
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/

Hello Her Majesty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Her Majesty   Hello Her Majesty EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 8:30 am

hi GQ...I am jumping for joy th_woohoo
Back to top Go down
HB***

HB***

Male
Number of posts : 262
My Mood : Hello Her Majesty Lurking
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Hello Her Majesty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Her Majesty   Hello Her Majesty EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 8:32 am

Ha!!!...small small, lol! look who showed up...
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

Hello Her Majesty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Her Majesty   Hello Her Majesty EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 8:34 am

HB*** wrote:
Ha!!!...small small, lol! look who showed up...

I know right th_icon_clap
Back to top Go down
HB***

HB***

Male
Number of posts : 262
My Mood : Hello Her Majesty Lurking
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Hello Her Majesty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Her Majesty   Hello Her Majesty EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 8:39 am

So the core members need to communicate on naming the forum...I say we go into a close forum and start the meeting, everyone lay their thoughts on the table...those who can't be here will be sent emails...so we can start a thread on the objective and name... scratch
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

Hello Her Majesty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Her Majesty   Hello Her Majesty EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 8:56 am

HB*** wrote:
So the core members need to communicate on naming the forum...I say we go into a close forum and start the meeting, everyone lay their thoughts on the table...those who can't be here will be sent emails...so we can start a thread on the objective and name... scratch

th_yes , I will set up a th_tops private group on here so only the core members will be able to view and chat in it....give me a few
Back to top Go down

Hello Her Majesty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Her Majesty   Hello Her Majesty EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 9:01 am

HB*** wrote:

I was about to logout....Top model....sorry...but will log into the private room during commercial....
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : Hello Her Majesty Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Hello Her Majesty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Her Majesty   Hello Her Majesty EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 7:17 pm

:D
HB*** wrote:

good idea!! and its nice to have you guys here...
btw, i got "special" pics of your pekin for you... th_tops
Back to top Go down

Hello Her Majesty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Her Majesty   Hello Her Majesty EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 11:38 pm

wondergirl wrote:
:D
HB*** wrote:

good idea!! and its nice to have you guys here...
btw, i got "special" pics of your pekin for you... th_tops

really....oh mine...send it please.....
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

Hello Her Majesty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Her Majesty   Hello Her Majesty EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 2:30 am

th_hi I still here oh thinking scratch but Candy or should I say Wondergirl gone home for the day...I told her to let me change her name back to Candy...I'm too used to that name mehn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Her Majesty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Her Majesty   Hello Her Majesty Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Her Majesty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Liberian-Village :: Main Room: The Village-
Jump to: