Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Are You Interested in Contributing to Liberia Sea Breeze May 2010 women 's edition -deadline March 2010.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : Are You Interested in Contributing to Liberia Sea Breeze May 2010 women 's edition -deadline March 2010. Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Are You Interested in Contributing to Liberia Sea Breeze May 2010 women 's edition -deadline March 2010. Empty
PostSubject: Are You Interested in Contributing to Liberia Sea Breeze May 2010 women 's edition -deadline March 2010.   Are You Interested in Contributing to Liberia Sea Breeze May 2010 women 's edition -deadline March 2010. EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:35 am

Essays

· Women, War Atrocities and Reparations-this will give a look at the missing stories from the TRC, focus on shadow research done by Liberian women; and also information gathered by the International Transitional Justice. The intent is to highlight the missing links and gender neutral approach of the transitional justice process, the consequences and why the results of the TRC needs to be de-politicized to begin a concrete process of reparations and psychosocial support for war survivors.

· Organized Religion and Women-A piece highlighting the use of religious perspectives and values to marginalized women in Liberia. A review can be done of various churches and the quality of women leadership and roles in them

· Rape and Incest: Historical and Current Context

· Women in Cross Border Trade –Market women..what are their stories as they sit in Waterside, go across to Cote d’Ivoire, find the nearest market day or chase run down taxis at duala?

· Interview with Leymah-Movement building and Advocacy-Korto

· Women Leadership and Change Making-this looks at women in politics

· HIV and Women Patricia and Lovetta

· Access to Justice in Liberia-Let Justice Be Done to All

· Identity: A Liberian Woman in America

· Women’s Movement in Liberia-Moving Forward

Creative non-fiction

· Short stories

· Changing Styles of Liberian Women and Why? Want to do something on Prostitution and Fashion…can’t articulate it

· Elma

· Kona

· Korto

· 2 other persons

Book review

· This Child Will Be Great from a feminist perspective

· What is the Point of the Revolution if we cannot dance

Poetry-we can ask one woman,a man and another individual to do three poems covering their relationship with their mother, father, partner or the woman can talk about herself

· My Mother

· My Woman

· Myself

Arts/Music/culture

· Wilma Stryker-Women Dance

· Women and FGM

· Julie Endee
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : Are You Interested in Contributing to Liberia Sea Breeze May 2010 women 's edition -deadline March 2010. Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Are You Interested in Contributing to Liberia Sea Breeze May 2010 women 's edition -deadline March 2010. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are You Interested in Contributing to Liberia Sea Breeze May 2010 women 's edition -deadline March 2010.   Are You Interested in Contributing to Liberia Sea Breeze May 2010 women 's edition -deadline March 2010. EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:27 pm

Poetry-we can ask one woman,a man and another individual to do three poems covering their relationship with their mother, father, partner or the woman can talk about herself

· My Mother

· My Woman

· Myself

i will work on something.. always wanted to submit something to Seabreeze... maybe this time i will.....
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : Are You Interested in Contributing to Liberia Sea Breeze May 2010 women 's edition -deadline March 2010. Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Are You Interested in Contributing to Liberia Sea Breeze May 2010 women 's edition -deadline March 2010.   Are You Interested in Contributing to Liberia Sea Breeze May 2010 women 's edition -deadline March 2010. EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:43 pm

pls do...it will fit in with the time, anniversary and all that! looking fwd to recieving it by mid march Are You Interested in Contributing to Liberia Sea Breeze May 2010 women 's edition -deadline March 2010. 669235
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : Are You Interested in Contributing to Liberia Sea Breeze May 2010 women 's edition -deadline March 2010. Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Are You Interested in Contributing to Liberia Sea Breeze May 2010 women 's edition -deadline March 2010.   Are You Interested in Contributing to Liberia Sea Breeze May 2010 women 's edition -deadline March 2010. EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 7:03 pm

true. very true...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are You Interested in Contributing to Liberia Sea Breeze May 2010 women 's edition -deadline March 2010.   Are You Interested in Contributing to Liberia Sea Breeze May 2010 women 's edition -deadline March 2010. Empty

Back to top Go down

Are You Interested in Contributing to Liberia Sea Breeze May 2010 women 's edition -deadline March 2010.
Page 1 of 1