Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE

Go down 
+22
Jocelyn
Josie
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
bellah
Nica
bruno
krazzy
LovinLiberia
Traveller
cajun2k2
Africanjuice
Boerboel
heru1976
RossWorld
HB***
jclifden
Edina
mahyou
LadyFlo
Geyla Queen
candygirl
gadyu
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male
Number of posts : 644
Say Whatever : "An Ass, having put on the Lion's skin, roamed about in the Forest, and amused himself"
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 21 Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-26

THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 2:56 am

8) So you really want crack me????. but cum do it alone, what you looking for help for..you scare of me
Back to top Go down
http://rossworld.hi5.com
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 21 Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 3:07 am

RossWorld wrote:
8) So you really want crack me????. but cum do it alone, what you looking for help for..you scare of me

look at big mouth yah.. rossworld i can turn that world of urs upside down and crack it straight inthe middle with just one hand.. i aint scare of u.. just thought Cg would like to have some of the fun too. : smile_tongue
Back to top Go down
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male
Say Whatever : "An Ass, having put on the Lion's skin, roamed about in the Forest, and amused himself"
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 21 Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 3:17 am

Evil or Very Mad with all the karatee you went to learn in China, whip the UP smile_approve then, count me out...because it will take million men
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 21 Sad

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 3:22 am

RossWorld wrote:
Evil or Very Mad with all the karatee you went to learn in China, whip the UP smile_approve then, count me out...because it will take million men

scratch what or who's UP
Back to top Go down
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 3:31 am

The people then waiting for you to take the free throw.................while u figuring out who UP then... UP dat United People :D
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 3:36 am

i took that free throw ever since Ross but the like my skills so much they asked me to keep bouncing the ball for them to enjoy the view. th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 3:42 am

Keep Bouncing, appreantly you stomach full with enough spring chicken, and earth worm......ley me go and find some thing to eat. See ur Monday ohh.
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 21 Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 5:04 am

LadyFlo wrote:
i took that free throw ever since Ross but the like my skills so much they asked me to keep bouncing the ball for them to enjoy the view. th_mrgreen

The ball view, which view?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 12:24 am

as usual Gadyu you thinking way down below.. hehehe.. the ball view to answer ur question
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 21 Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 1:54 am

Chay, spectator view or your view, I thinking down below? dang my name chakla
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 7:36 pm

gadyu wrote:
Chay, spectator view or your view, Spectators view... I thinking down below? th_yes ...dang my name chakla.. no need to say cuz it speaks for itself th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 21 Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 7:40 pm

th_yawn I finally here....it was too hard to get up this morning th_alarm1
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 7:43 pm

your morning
so who wants a Nutcracker?? hahaha

how was the weekend?
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 7:46 pm

ur morning who.. i say my legs killing me today...
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 7:48 pm

candygirl wrote:
your morning
so who wants a Nutcracker?? hahaha

how was the weekend?

ehn Gadyu say i nut cracker so i said i'll start with some of them in the village..
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 7:57 pm

LadyFlo wrote:
ur morning who.. i say my legs killing me today...

from the basketball playing? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Africanjuice

Africanjuice

Male
Number of posts : 79
Say Whatever : Negative thinking, don't you waste your thoughts.
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 21 Cool
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 8:02 pm

morning girls ... and all smell great... what r u wearing ?
Back to top Go down
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 8:07 pm

Ur morning oh....ur still craking nuts here....
TRC coming to America ohhhhhh... ur please come out and tell ur story
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 8:15 pm

Africanjuice wrote:

you say what???
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 8:16 pm

RossWorld wrote:

all the people who applied for asylum coming line up
Back to top Go down
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 8:21 pm

candygirl wrote:
RossWorld wrote:

Yea ohh..and if their stories nah true, they will send them back, because some of them lie bad way..ohhhh. Some of them said, dey kay the ma them, and their ma them still living
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 21 Worried

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 8:32 pm

candygirl wrote:
RossWorld wrote:

th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 8:34 pm

Africanjuice wrote:

th_hi . I wearing jeans and a blue top. i also have on a jacket becaue it's damn cold in this office smile_approve .
Back to top Go down
Africanjuice

Africanjuice

Male
Number of posts : 79
Say Whatever : Negative thinking, don't you waste your thoughts.
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 21 Cool
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 8:41 pm

Geyla Queen wrote:
Africanjuice wrote:

th_hi . I wearing jeans and a blue top. i also have on a jacket becaue it's damn cold in this office smile_approve .

I guess I should be more clear ....what perfume you wearing ?
Back to top Go down
cajun2k2

cajun2k2

Female
Number of posts : 190
Say Whatever : Back home!!!
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 21 Bookworm
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 9:14 pm

Good morning everyone!

GQ, you've got the right idea (looking at the avatar)! :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next