Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE

Go down 
+22
Jocelyn
Josie
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
bellah
Nica
bruno
krazzy
LovinLiberia
Traveller
cajun2k2
Africanjuice
Boerboel
heru1976
RossWorld
HB***
jclifden
Edina
mahyou
LadyFlo
Geyla Queen
candygirl
gadyu
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 6 Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 6 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 10:03 pm

ya.... but not as bad as yesterday.. been holed up in meetings all morning
whats popping??
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 6 Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 6 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 10:07 pm

candygirl wrote:
whats popping??

Not a damn thing....I got my car fixed and was able to get a lot of stuff on my "to do list" done yesterday....that I have been putting off smile_approve.

I just won't get my $20 this month for having perfect attendance : smile_sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 6 Sad

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 6 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 10:10 pm

Geyla Queen wrote:
candygirl wrote:
whats popping??

Not a damn thing....I got my car fixed and was able to get a lot of stuff on my "to do list" done yesterday....that I have been putting off smile_approve.

oh.. i hope the guy didnt charge you more.. considering he did it a few weeks back..

tomo holiday for us.. yeppie
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 6 Worried

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 6 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 10:46 pm

candygirl wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
candygirl wrote:
whats popping??

oh.. i hope the guy didnt charge you more.. considering he did it a few weeks back..

tomo holiday for us.. yeppie

He said it was something else Rolling Eyes ...either way I only paid for the parts ($75.00)...not the labor. Anything is better than having a car note oh (so I will fix my lay Honda). I could not afford a car note and gas at the same time th_mrgreen

Chay, which holiday is this na?
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 6 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 11:05 pm

well thank God its done.
they say Unification day oh..
me i call it visitation day.. cuz thats all i will be on.
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 6 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 11:12 pm

candygirl wrote:
well thank God its done.
they say Unification day oh..
me i call it visitation day.. cuz thats all i will be on.

lol! , well while you visiting...make sure to visit dey lace and fanit show dem....July will soon be here, so people can start selecting THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 6 Shopping
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 6 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 11:24 pm

you girl da National holiday.. all the shops be closed..
its next week i have a federal holiday.. THEN all the shops and offices will be open and i will be free to play and putter about..
tomo, da family walkabout day... loading pekin in the car and rolling
Krazzy, we mor come???

Flo.... you will be home??
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 6 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 11:50 pm

th_business_women <---damn I busy today angry1
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 6 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 8:28 am

just dropping in this late night but its the village right so the moon's out and the night is quiet. All the folks must e relaxing by now. rght now i just wan palmwine to send me to bed soundly th_mrgreen kidding..
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 6 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 6:29 pm

let me see, whats in this place for breakfast cuz i'm starving : th_coffee Tea just isn't enough this morning
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 6 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 6:38 pm

monring Ma B
whats up?
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 6 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 6:44 pm

candygirl wrote:
monring Ma B
whats up?

Well i'm enjoying being the head of this office today.
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 6 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 6:47 pm

i say!! th_woohoo

bosslady, i need you to sign some checks mehn.....
or your pa-wa na reach on that side? hahah
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 6 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 6:54 pm

Well just send me the details and invoice and i'll have your check ready th_Atdesk
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 6 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 7:01 pm

hahahaha.... i hope da nah lecture oh... th_mrgreen

as director, you need to send for lunch for everybody today th_yes
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 6 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 7:17 pm

well he doesn't so why should i? ok i lie he does on some occassions but today isn't one so when it comes i'll do my best. may your trick of candies might be a good start. th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 6 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 7:19 pm

hahaha.. yeah.. go buy candies or ground pea and divide. hahaha
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 6 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 7:24 pm

Well that will be enough for some here cuz water self they will not buy for you! so candies and ground pea is by far better but i'm sure i can do better than that. :D
i'll just order from P.A and send the bill addressed to Mr. & Mrs. R. Moore th_yes
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 6 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 7:27 pm

hahaha no oh....... compliments of the acting Generator
Back to top Go down
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male
Number of posts : 644
Say Whatever : "An Ass, having put on the Lion's skin, roamed about in the Forest, and amused himself"
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 6 Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 6 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 7:29 pm

ur hello oh... ur say who in charge here?
Back to top Go down
http://rossworld.hi5.com
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 6 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 7:35 pm

candygirl wrote:
hahaha no oh....... compliments of the acting Generator

scratch acting generator.... u miss it girl
Its Acting Director General
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 6 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 7:39 pm

RossWorld wrote:
ur hello oh... ur say who in charge here?

Keep up Ross,, I'm in charge! th_rightnow
Back to top Go down
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male
Say Whatever : "An Ass, having put on the Lion's skin, roamed about in the Forest, and amused himself"
My Mood : THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 6 Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 6 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 7:42 pm

Ok Ms. Boss lady, your humble servant reporting for duty. What can I do for u?
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 6 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 7:47 pm

Well Mr. Ross i got report of some disturbance in the residence of one of our villager. i need a full report on the incident and recommendation on avoiding such act in the future on my desk by 9:00 am tomorrow morning. lol! th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 6 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 7:55 pm

Yes Boss, asap 9:00am. Am on it. Well I hope it not involve Candy girl ohh. I heard cheecheepoly ehn saying somebody stoled somebody roaster
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE   THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

THIS IS WHERE YOU DRINK TEA WHEN YOU SIGN INTO THE VILLAGE
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next