Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How Do Liberians Living Abroad Feel About Investing in Liberia?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : How Do Liberians Living Abroad Feel About Investing in Liberia? Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

How Do Liberians Living Abroad Feel About Investing in Liberia? Empty
PostSubject: How Do Liberians Living Abroad Feel About Investing in Liberia?   How Do Liberians Living Abroad Feel About Investing in Liberia? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:18 am

Many Liberian diaspora members are strongly motivated to invest in Liberia, but very little work has been done to identify what motivates them to invest and what type of investments they are making. Identifying these important factors will help define what can be done to facilitate the investment process and help Liberians living abroad make a difference in the future of Liberia. We have developed a comprehensive and anonymous survey to help identify key factors in the investment process for Liberian diasporans.

“We” are members of a research team at George Washington University located in Washington, DC who are focused on identifying what motivates investment in Liberia. We are currently surveying members of the Liberian diaspora from around the world in an attempt to more fully understand important investment patterns, but we need your help.

We would like to invite you to participate in the Liberian Diaspora Investment Survey. Your participation will help better understand:
1. What motivates Liberians to invest in Liberia?
2. What are the types and levels of their investments?
3. Do Liberian diaspora organizations shape investment decisions? If so, how?
4. What constrains members of the Liberian diaspora from investing in Liberia?

We would greatly appreciate your assistance with this project. You can access the confidential survey by clicking the following link or selecting, copying, and pasting it into the address bar of your browser:
https://www.surveymk.com/s.aspx?sm=Xid5iCE40JcBojoBprR7YQ_3d_3d

Thank you in advance for choosing to participate in this project. You are crucial to its success. Also, please do not forget to invite your family, relatives, and friends to participate.

If you have any questions about this research project please do not hesitate to contact us: Dr. Tjai Nielsen, 202.994.6976, tnielsen@gwu.edu; Dr. Liesl Riddle, 202.994.1217, lriddle@gwu.edu; or Joel Luc Raveloharimisy, joelluc.raveloharimisy@wmich.edu.

Sincerely yours,

Joel Luc Raveloharimisy, MBA
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : How Do Liberians Living Abroad Feel About Investing in Liberia? Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: How Do Liberians Living Abroad Feel About Investing in Liberia?   How Do Liberians Living Abroad Feel About Investing in Liberia? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:20 am

I was asked to post this by our newest member "Invest in Liberia" guess he has not figure out how to post yet th_mrgreen , either way...lets help out Joel but answering those questions.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
Invest in liberia

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: How Do Liberians Living Abroad Feel About Investing in Liberia?   How Do Liberians Living Abroad Feel About Investing in Liberia? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 8:12 am

Thank you for posting this.

Thank you for the quote also: "The More I know...The More I Know I Need To Know."

Joel
Back to top Go down
Invest in liberia

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: How Do Liberians Living Abroad Feel About Investing in Liberia?   How Do Liberians Living Abroad Feel About Investing in Liberia? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 8:13 am

Hi All,

Please participate in this survey. Your contributions will make a big difference.

Thanks,

Joel
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: How Do Liberians Living Abroad Feel About Investing in Liberia?   How Do Liberians Living Abroad Feel About Investing in Liberia? EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 2:07 am

Investing in Liberia is not bad but there are lot of hurdles. The lack of electricity is one major problem for small businesses in maximizing profit. GOL needs to work on that seriously...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Do Liberians Living Abroad Feel About Investing in Liberia?   How Do Liberians Living Abroad Feel About Investing in Liberia? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1