Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Listening to MJ " The Girl Is Mine"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Listening to MJ " The Girl Is Mine" Empty
PostSubject: Listening to MJ " The Girl Is Mine"   Listening to MJ " The Girl Is Mine" EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:09 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9g7dOGpXdE

Enjoy ya and let celebrate Michael homegoing...
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female
Number of posts : 1026
Say Whatever : Yes We Did!
My Mood : Listening to MJ " The Girl Is Mine" Mellow
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Listening to MJ " The Girl Is Mine"   Listening to MJ " The Girl Is Mine" EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 2:24 pm

Thanks for the memory. I want to celebrate, but hard as I try I can't do it. It will be a long time before my heart can stop grieving enough to do so.

This never should have happened. I don't feel like I just witnessed the passing of a phenomenal human being (which I have) but I feel like I lost my big brother.

Michael wanted so much to save the world. He truly tried to do it with his music. But no one was able to save him, though it was obvious he need help. There was so much goodness in him and so much pain.

He did not make it easy to help him. But, damnn, he was worth the effort. I miss him terribly. I feel so bad that he will not grow old with me. His death is not right, his passing does not stir up celebration in me.

The work of his hands is certainly deserving our celebration. But his life had more than one man's share of pain and loneliness and it is worthy of our tears and worthy of our reflection on what we have truly lost.
Back to top Go down
http://www.apublicsecret.com
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : Listening to MJ " The Girl Is Mine" Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Listening to MJ " The Girl Is Mine"   Listening to MJ " The Girl Is Mine" EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:45 pm

the news didnt come as a total shock to me... cuz i heard a few weeks back he was making an albulm that would only be released after his death.. it had me thinking... why talk of death.... that maybe he knew he was dying...
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female

PostSubject: Re: Listening to MJ " The Girl Is Mine"   Listening to MJ " The Girl Is Mine" EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:41 am

It's all strange.
But according to Lou Ferrigno, who was his trainer for 15 years, he was in great physical condition. He said he looked more like a 27 year old than a 50 year old on the stage. He certainly knew he was not in the best of health because he had Lupus. But it is not a universally fatal disease and most people with it, with long life spans.

I think it was just a bad mix of the medications he was taking. But the toxicology reports will help answer at least some questions.
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Listening to MJ " The Girl Is Mine"   Listening to MJ " The Girl Is Mine" EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:54 am

i really couldnt care less bout all the medications or reason etc. He's gone and thats the sad and hurtful part and just like Nica said, I cant bring myself to celebrate like others seem to be doing. it hurts especially seeing Janet try to compose herself and thank the fans at the BET awards.
We truely need to give ppl their roses while they are alive.
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Listening to MJ " The Girl Is Mine"   Listening to MJ " The Girl Is Mine" EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:52 am

I think when President Reagan crown Michael as the King of Pop, it was hillarious....The legend still live on...
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Listening to MJ " The Girl Is Mine"   Listening to MJ " The Girl Is Mine" EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:19 pm

ddnt know he suffered from upus. i have two friends who do and its a very painful illness....
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female

PostSubject: Re: Listening to MJ " The Girl Is Mine"   Listening to MJ " The Girl Is Mine" EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:36 am

Yeap. It messes with the central nervous system and attacks the joints and other body parts. Very painful.
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Listening to MJ " The Girl Is Mine"   Listening to MJ " The Girl Is Mine" EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:27 am

wow.. i didnt know that too. sad to learn that now.
Back to top Go down
diamondprincess

diamondprincess

Female
Number of posts : 69
Say Whatever : Don't come at me like you lost you lost your damn mind or I'm going to give you the business.
My Mood : Listening to MJ " The Girl Is Mine" Cheerful
Registration date : 2011-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Listening to MJ " The Girl Is Mine"   Listening to MJ " The Girl Is Mine" EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:54 am

Yall this is one of my fave songs. RIP MJ, you'll forever live on in my heart. th_cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Listening to MJ " The Girl Is Mine"   Listening to MJ " The Girl Is Mine" Empty

Back to top Go down

Listening to MJ " The Girl Is Mine"
Page 1 of 1