Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mugabe Isolated In Southern Africa As Arms Ship Barred From Ports By Blessing Zulu

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : Mugabe Isolated In Southern Africa As Arms Ship Barred From Ports   By Blessing Zulu Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Mugabe Isolated In Southern Africa As Arms Ship Barred From Ports   By Blessing Zulu Empty
PostSubject: Mugabe Isolated In Southern Africa As Arms Ship Barred From Ports By Blessing Zulu   Mugabe Isolated In Southern Africa As Arms Ship Barred From Ports   By Blessing Zulu EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 12:36 am

Mugabe Isolated In Southern Africa As Arms Ship Barred From Ports
By Blessing Zulu
Washington
22 April 2008
Interview With Martin Rupiya - Download (MP3) Mugabe Isolated In Southern Africa As Arms Ship Barred From Ports   By Blessing Zulu Audio_icon
Interview With Martin Rupiya - Listen (MP3) Mugabe Isolated In Southern Africa As Arms Ship Barred From Ports   By Blessing Zulu Audio_icon

A Chinese ship carrying arms for Zimbabwe has also become freighted in recent days with diplomatic significance as the vessel has sought accommodation and offloading in subsequent Southern African countries, emphasizing Harare's increasing isolation.
Zambian President Levy Mwanawasa urged African states Tuesday to bar the An Yue Jiang from their waters, saying unloading and transporting of its cargo of weapons to Zimbabwe could deepen the crisis there following elections in late March.
South African dockworkers refused to unload the ship, said to carry 3 million rounds of AK-47 ammunition, 1,500 rocket-propelled grenades and 2,500 mortar shells. Angolan and Mozambican officials subsequently signaled it is unwelcome in their ports.
The United States has stepped up diplomatic pressure to keep the weapons from getting to Harare. State Department Spokesman Tom Casey said Washington asked China not to ship further arms and "if possible, to bring this one back” to China.
Washington was expected to dispatch Assistant Secretary of State Jendayi Fraser to encourage regional leaders not to let the ship dock and to urge the Southern African Development Community to increase pressure on Harare to release the results of the presidential election held more than three weeks ago on March 29.
US intelligence was reported to be tracking the ship amid conflicting reports as to its next destination. China has defended the shipment as “perfectly normal trade” but Beijing has hinted it may recall the ship as it was unable to offload its cargo.

Retired Zimbabwean Defense Forces Lt. Col. Martin Rupiya of the Institute for Security Studies in Pretoria told reporter Blessing Zulu that the SADC move to block unloading of the vessel shows growing regional impatience with Mr Mugabe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : Mugabe Isolated In Southern Africa As Arms Ship Barred From Ports   By Blessing Zulu Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Mugabe Isolated In Southern Africa As Arms Ship Barred From Ports   By Blessing Zulu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugabe Isolated In Southern Africa As Arms Ship Barred From Ports By Blessing Zulu   Mugabe Isolated In Southern Africa As Arms Ship Barred From Ports   By Blessing Zulu EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 12:39 am

thank God.. cuz they would just use it to supress the people... frighten them into submission...
not that this will totally discourage them from obtaining it through other means...
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : Mugabe Isolated In Southern Africa As Arms Ship Barred From Ports   By Blessing Zulu Flirty

PostSubject: Re: Mugabe Isolated In Southern Africa As Arms Ship Barred From Ports By Blessing Zulu   Mugabe Isolated In Southern Africa As Arms Ship Barred From Ports   By Blessing Zulu EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 12:51 am

women will use it to kill their men, and subjugate their boyfriends. Thank god.
Back to top Go down
Edina

Edina

Female
Number of posts : 589
My Mood : Mugabe Isolated In Southern Africa As Arms Ship Barred From Ports   By Blessing Zulu Tolerant

PostSubject: Re: Mugabe Isolated In Southern Africa As Arms Ship Barred From Ports By Blessing Zulu   Mugabe Isolated In Southern Africa As Arms Ship Barred From Ports   By Blessing Zulu EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 12:53 am

That oldman hay too hard yah...
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mugabe Isolated In Southern Africa As Arms Ship Barred From Ports By Blessing Zulu   Mugabe Isolated In Southern Africa As Arms Ship Barred From Ports   By Blessing Zulu EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 1:03 am

He stoopay, his hay nahn hard. If he want rig, he should just find a number and say he win, not hold the results.
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
My Mood : Mugabe Isolated In Southern Africa As Arms Ship Barred From Ports   By Blessing Zulu Sad

PostSubject: Re: Mugabe Isolated In Southern Africa As Arms Ship Barred From Ports By Blessing Zulu   Mugabe Isolated In Southern Africa As Arms Ship Barred From Ports   By Blessing Zulu EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 1:13 am

gadyu wrote:

th_bs
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mugabe Isolated In Southern Africa As Arms Ship Barred From Ports By Blessing Zulu   Mugabe Isolated In Southern Africa As Arms Ship Barred From Ports   By Blessing Zulu EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 1:14 am

gadyu wrote:
He stoopay, his hay nahn hard. If he want rig, he should just find a number and say he win, not hold the results.
th_yes-1
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mugabe Isolated In Southern Africa As Arms Ship Barred From Ports By Blessing Zulu   Mugabe Isolated In Southern Africa As Arms Ship Barred From Ports   By Blessing Zulu EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 1:18 am

candygirl wrote:
gadyu wrote:

th_bs

th_yes
th_heysexy
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mugabe Isolated In Southern Africa As Arms Ship Barred From Ports By Blessing Zulu   Mugabe Isolated In Southern Africa As Arms Ship Barred From Ports   By Blessing Zulu EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 1:26 am

gadyu wrote:
candygirl wrote:
gadyu wrote:

th_bs

th_yes
th_heysexy
th_hellogirl
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Mugabe Isolated In Southern Africa As Arms Ship Barred From Ports By Blessing Zulu   Mugabe Isolated In Southern Africa As Arms Ship Barred From Ports   By Blessing Zulu EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 1:28 am

But Mugabe self yah...Another Tubman in Africa. We tire of himmm
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mugabe Isolated In Southern Africa As Arms Ship Barred From Ports By Blessing Zulu   Mugabe Isolated In Southern Africa As Arms Ship Barred From Ports   By Blessing Zulu EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 1:29 am

Please pick me up from the airport, I to RIA....
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mugabe Isolated In Southern Africa As Arms Ship Barred From Ports By Blessing Zulu   Mugabe Isolated In Southern Africa As Arms Ship Barred From Ports   By Blessing Zulu EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 1:32 am

gadyu wrote:

ok, i hope you brought all the repellants.. mosquito repellant, woman repellant, scrapping repellant, gapping repellent....
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mugabe Isolated In Southern Africa As Arms Ship Barred From Ports By Blessing Zulu   Mugabe Isolated In Southern Africa As Arms Ship Barred From Ports   By Blessing Zulu EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 1:33 am

bellah wrote:
But Mugabe self yah...Another Tubman in Africa. We tire of himmm
saigon, the man been in power longer than i been born... he not tired yet..
the next person who they will start rebelling against is Blaze Campairi( sp)
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mugabe Isolated In Southern Africa As Arms Ship Barred From Ports By Blessing Zulu   Mugabe Isolated In Southern Africa As Arms Ship Barred From Ports   By Blessing Zulu EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 2:19 am

candygirl wrote:
gadyu wrote:

ok, i hope you brought all the repellants.. mosquito repellant, woman repellant, scrapping repellant, gapping repellent....

th_goodpost

But I am not coming for all that, I am coming to the buffet. They say da buffet, eat all you can eat. Dont need repellant for that... th_heart1
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Mugabe Isolated In Southern Africa As Arms Ship Barred From Ports By Blessing Zulu   Mugabe Isolated In Southern Africa As Arms Ship Barred From Ports   By Blessing Zulu EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 2:44 am

Candy. he think da his pa farm. Shame on you..Compari too is just sponsoring war in other people countries. He is another dictator in Africa..I used to like Sankara. He was a progressive leader in Bukanifaso...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mugabe Isolated In Southern Africa As Arms Ship Barred From Ports By Blessing Zulu   Mugabe Isolated In Southern Africa As Arms Ship Barred From Ports   By Blessing Zulu Empty

Back to top Go down

Mugabe Isolated In Southern Africa As Arms Ship Barred From Ports By Blessing Zulu
Page 1 of 1