Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS...

Go down 
+10
jclifden
gadyu
Le Duke
HB***
Edina
candygirl
heru1976
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
Nica
Geyla Queen
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... - Page 2 Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS...   BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 11:01 pm

thats a sad song GQ.. never heard it before
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
My Mood : BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... - Page 2 Sad

BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS...   BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 11:02 pm

gadyu wrote:
candygirl wrote:
gadyu wrote:
Hell Boy, finally puswhipped into submission. Thank God for you yah....
we waiting for your owna announcement..

Fly wuh eating before dog ear cut oh, oh yeah - Plenkenten man
Cow wun nah get tail, da God will drive ehn fly - Prince Niko

i see.. well, you must coach the boy oh
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... - Page 2 Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS...   BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 11:04 pm

Coach, I dont let my woman wear COACH bag, so I dont coach either....lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
jclifden

Male
Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS...   BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 11:04 pm

COngrats HB....When is the Bachelor party th_woohoo
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS...   BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 11:07 pm

gadyu wrote:
Coach, I dont let my woman wear COACH bag, so I dont coach either....lol
ok oh....Rooster
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... - Page 2 Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS...   BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 11:11 pm

jclifden wrote:
Looka...da all this one like.....BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... - Page 2 Drunk<--Jclif
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS...   BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 11:14 pm

Geyla Queen wrote:
jclifden wrote:
Looka...da all this one like.....BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... - Page 2 Drunk<--Jclif
i say... so they can be playing that cany song... da all.
Back to top Go down
cajun2k2

cajun2k2

Female
Number of posts : 190
Say Whatever : Back home!!!
My Mood : BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... - Page 2 Bookworm
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS...   BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 6:24 am

Congratulations!!! th_cheers2
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS...   BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 1:13 am

All the best HB on taking it to the next level with ur lady. th_woohoo
Back to top Go down
DSP

DSP

Male
Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS...   BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 9:15 am

Congradulations!!
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS...   BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 2:05 am

i say HB..we waitin to see the engagement pictures AND we want know the wedding date. some of us got business interests lol! th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
eyezonly

eyezonly

Male
Number of posts : 23
My Mood : BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... - Page 2 Relaxed
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS...   BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 8:58 am

Celebraty wedding? th_badidea

Just kidding.....Congrat!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS...   BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS IN THE VILLAGE....ONE OF OUR FELLOW VILLAGER HAS...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2