Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Urgent help needed for Baby Arjay!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : Urgent help needed for Baby Arjay! Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Urgent help needed for Baby Arjay! Empty
PostSubject: Urgent help needed for Baby Arjay!   Urgent help needed for Baby Arjay! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 3:13 am

Hi all,

It is my hope and prayers that you please take some time, read the story of my cousin’s (Richard A. Wiles, Jr.) baby boy Arjay, and do what ever is laid upon your heart to do. Arjay sadly suffered oxygen loss during birth which resulted in cell injury in his brain. He needs stem cells surgery to have a chance at reversing or significantly improving Arjay’s brain injury. This treatment is not offered in America so the family must raise money for the surgery and travel to China to give Arjay a chance at a normal life. Your donation of $1, $5, $10, or whatever your heart moves you to give, will push Arjay one-step closer to the $30,000 needed for his treatment and shall be replenish tenfold.

You may call Mrs.
Angel Wiles, the mother of Arjay, for her address to mail a check or make a donation via paypal if your have a paypal account at a website set up Arjay at www.babyarjay.com Please contact Angel and her family via email or phone at babyarjay@gmail.com or (609)-614-7476. Thank you all for taking the time and please know that we are all we needed to make a difference.

Spreading the word to others will mean a lot as well.
Regards,
Florence B. Doe

Last edited by LadyFlo on Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Urgent help needed for Baby Arjay!   Urgent help needed for Baby Arjay! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 3:32 am

Folks, PLEASE give. I know this couple and they are an absolute delightful twosome. Reading about their struggle saddened me deeply so my wife and I made a donation and I've forwarded a personal request to many of my American friends and associates to consider giving as well.
Back to top Go down
Jocelyn

Jocelyn

Female
Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Urgent help needed for Baby Arjay!   Urgent help needed for Baby Arjay! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 10:06 pm

Awww.. This story breaks my heart.... Babu RJ is sooooo adorable...Those big brown eyes seems to be pleading with u through the screen..... Hope the small donation I made helps and I pray that the family meet their financial goal... Best of wishes to the family...
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Urgent help needed for Baby Arjay!   Urgent help needed for Baby Arjay! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 10:21 pm

I am shock that no american doctor can help. if American doctor can seperate conjoin twin then while they can work on this little boy. Is it because of insurance for the poor little boy....
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!

PostSubject: Re: Urgent help needed for Baby Arjay!   Urgent help needed for Baby Arjay! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 5:18 am

bellah wrote:
I am shock that no american doctor can help. if American doctor can seperate conjoin twin then while they can work on this little boy. Is it because of insurance for the poor little boy....

no Issac, u know stem cell issue is still a controversial one here and not as well developed as China is in that area. They research nation wide and the only place that can offer highest possible help is in china.. so pls help and donate too
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Urgent help needed for Baby Arjay!   Urgent help needed for Baby Arjay! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 5:21 am

Jocelyn wrote:
Awww.. This story breaks my heart.... Babu RJ is sooooo adorable...Those big brown eyes seems to be pleading with u through the screen..... Hope the small donation I made helps and I pray that the family meet their financial goal... Best of wishes to the family...

Thanks a million Jocelyn for your donation.
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Urgent help needed for Baby Arjay!   Urgent help needed for Baby Arjay! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:08 am

Urgent help needed for Baby Arjay! Copy_of_ghmj-429x494
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Urgent help needed for Baby Arjay!   Urgent help needed for Baby Arjay! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:15 am

awww.. he so cute!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Urgent help needed for Baby Arjay!   Urgent help needed for Baby Arjay! Empty

Back to top Go down

Urgent help needed for Baby Arjay!
Page 1 of 1