Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Chris Brown did to Rihanna

Go down 
+4
Traveller
Nica
Geyla Queen
DSP
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : What Chris Brown did to Rihanna - Page 2 Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

What Chris Brown did to Rihanna - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Chris Brown did to Rihanna   What Chris Brown did to Rihanna - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 1:20 am

krazzy wrote:
sometimes they even pretend that they are seeing another person...that whipping must go on
lol! what a life... lie on myself just for a slap angry1
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : What Chris Brown did to Rihanna - Page 2 Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: What Chris Brown did to Rihanna   What Chris Brown did to Rihanna - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 1:38 am

just for a SLAP
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female
Number of posts : 1026
Say Whatever : Yes We Did!
My Mood : What Chris Brown did to Rihanna - Page 2 Mellow
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: What Chris Brown did to Rihanna   What Chris Brown did to Rihanna - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 1:44 am

Plenty young girls feel the same way. The numbers of teenage girls being slapped around by their teenage boy friends is amazing and growing. They too feel that it shows how much their guys love them. It is becoming acceptable in their circles.

1 in 10 teens suffer abuse in romantic relationships, and many think it's often justified
By Megan Twohey and Bonnie Miller Rubin |Tribune reporters February 20, 2009

Ed Loos, a junior at Lake Forest High School, said a common reaction among students to Chris Brown's alleged attack on Rihanna goes something like this: "Ha! She probably did something to provoke it."
In Chicago, Sullivan High School sophomore Adeola Matanmi has heard the same.

"People said, 'I would have punched her around too,' " Matanmi said. "And these were girls!"

As allegations of battery swirl around the famous couple, experts on
domestic violence say the response from teenagers just a few years
younger shows the desperate need to educate this age group about dating
violence.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/features/lifestyle/health/chi-teen-domestic-violence-20-feb20,0,1424689.story
Back to top Go down
http://www.apublicsecret.com
DSP

DSP

Male
Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: What Chris Brown did to Rihanna   What Chris Brown did to Rihanna - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 1:52 am

krazzy wrote:
just for a SLAP

so if the man jus tell them he love them they don't believe it?

so what if they pretend they seeing somebody else and the man leave them then what?
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Chris Brown did to Rihanna   What Chris Brown did to Rihanna - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:31 am

he will not leave. he will do the whipping and ask the other man to pay 'damage'. jes ask gadyu
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: What Chris Brown did to Rihanna   What Chris Brown did to Rihanna - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:47 am

I thought that mentality of beating demonstrates love was diminishing but I guess not. Even on this end most of the young girls prefer the “thugs” for boyfriends. According to one of them, “she wants a guy that knows how to put her in her place.” I don’t get it but staying or going back is just asking for more and it tells ur kids that the man’s behavior is acceptable which is wrong.
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : What Chris Brown did to Rihanna - Page 2 Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: What Chris Brown did to Rihanna   What Chris Brown did to Rihanna - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 2:42 am

Chris Brown charged with 2 felonies
By ANTHONY McCARTNEY, AP Entertainment Writer Anthony Mccartney, Ap Entertainment Writer
1 min ago

LOS ANGELES – Chris Brown has been charged with two felonies stemming from an argument with his girlfriend, Rihanna, court documents show. Brown is expected to be arraigned Thursday afternoon on charges of assault likely to cause great bodily injury and making criminal threats. The 19-year-old R&B singer remains free on $50,000 bail.

The felony complaint handed down in court Thursday morning identifies Brown's alleged victim only as "Robyn F." Rihanna's real name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty. If convicted, the possible sentence ranges anywhere from probation to four years and eight months in state prison, said district attorney's spokeswoman Sandi Gibbons.

Los Angeles police arrested Brown on Feb. 8 and booked him on suspicion of making criminal threats. Police said at the time a woman identified Brown as her attacker during an early morning dispute in an upscale Los Angeles neighborhood. A phone message left for Brown's attorney, Mark Geragos, was not immediately returned Thursday. Brown's publicist Tony Knight said any statement would likely come from Geragos after today's hearing.

Rihanna's spokesperson had no comment on the charges filed against Brown.

Brown issued a statement a week after the incident saying that he was "sorry and saddened" about the incident. Rihanna also later issued a statement, saying she wouldn't comment on the alleged beating at the request of authorities. She thanked fans for their support. Brown's arrest has been a dent in the "Run It!" singer's squeaky-clean image, and compelled sponsors to drop him or not renew his deals.

The alleged attack also came hours before the couple were scheduled to appear and perform at the Grammy Awards. Both were no-shows for event.
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Chris Brown did to Rihanna   What Chris Brown did to Rihanna - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 4:30 am

CNN) -- The argument that led to singer Chris Brown's arrest on felony assault charges began when his girlfriend found a text message on his cell phone from "a woman who Brown had a previous sexual relationship with," according to a sworn police statement.

Authorities charged Brown on Thursday with felony counts of assault and making criminal threats, the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office said.
The charges are in connection with an alleged attack last month on "his girlfriend," the office said.

It identified the woman only as Robyn F., but sources close to the couple have told CNN the alleged victim was singer Rihanna, whose full name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty.
Brown was scheduled to appear in court later Thursday.
Rihanna, 21, was allegedly attacked by Brown on February 8 on a Los Angeles street before the two were to perform at the Grammys.
Brown apologized for the incident last month.

"Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired," the 19-year-old said in a statement released by his spokesman. "I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God's help, to emerging a better person." A search warrant used by police to obtain cell phone records related to the case included the sworn statement by Los Angeles Police Detective DeShon Andrews in which he detailed what allegedly happened in the early morning hours of February 8.

According to the statement:
"Brown was driving a vehicle with Robyn F. as the front passenger on an unknown street in Los Angeles. Robyn F. picked up Brown's cellular phone and observed a three-page text message from a woman who Brown had a previous sexual relationship with.

"A verbal argument ensued and Brown pulled the vehicle over on an unknown street, reached over Robyn F. with his right hand, opened the car door and attempted to force her out. Brown was unable to force Robyn F. out of the vehicle because she was wearing a seat belt. When he could not force her to exit, he took his right hand and shoved her head against he passenger window of the vehicle, causing an approximate one-inch raised circular contusion.

"Robyn F. turned to face Brown and he punched her in the left eye with his right hand. He then drove away in the vehicle and continued to punch her in the face with his right hand while steering the vehicle with his left hand. The assault caused Robyn F.'s mouth to fill with blood and blood to splatter all over her clothing and the interior of the vehicle.

"Brown looked at Robyn F. and stated, 'I'm going to beat the s--t out of you when we get home! You wait and see!'"
The detective said she then used her cell phone to call her personal assistant, Jennifer Rosales, who did not answer.
"Robyn F. pretended to talk to her and stated, 'I'm on my way home. Make sure the police are there when I get there.'
"After Robyn F. faked the call, Brown looked at her and stated, 'You just did the stupidest thing ever! Now I'm really going to kill you!'

"Brown resumed punching Robyn F. and she interlocked her fingers behind her head and brought her elbows forward to protect her face. She then bent over at the waist, placing her elbows and face near her lap in [an] attempt to protect her face and head from the barrage of punches being levied upon her by Brown.

"Brown continued to punch Robyn F. on her left arm and hand, causing her to suffer a contusion on her left triceps that was approximately two inches in diameter and numerous contusions on her left hand.

"Robyn F. then attempted to send a text message to her other personal assistant, Melissa Ford. Brown snatched the cellular telephone out of her hand and threw it out of the window onto an unknown street.

"Brown continued driving and Robyn F. observed his cellular telephone sitting in his lap. She picked up the cellular telephone with her left hand and before she could make a call he placed her in a head lock with his right hand and continued to drive the vehicle with his left hand.

"Brown pulled Robyn F. close to him and bit her on her left ear. She was able to feel the vehicle swerving from right to left as Brown sped away. He stopped the vehicle in front of 333 North June Street and Robyn F. turned off the car, removed the key from the ignition and sat on it.

"Brown did not know what she did with the key and began punching her in the face and arms. He then placed her in a head lock positioning the front of her throat between his bicep and forearm. Brown began applying pressure to Robyn F.'s left and right carotid arteries, causing her to be unable to breathe and she began to lose consciousness.

"She reached up with her left hand and began attempting to gouge his eyes in an attempt to free herself. Brown bit her left ring and middle fingers and then released her. While Brown continued to punch her, she turned around and placed her back against the passenger door. She brought her knees to her chest, placed her feet against Brown's body and began pushing him away. Brown continued to punch her on the legs and feet, causing several contusions.

"Robyn F. began screaming for help and Brown exited the vehicle and walked away. A resident in the neighborhood heard Robyn F.'s plea for help and called 911, causing a police response. An investigation was conducted and Robyn F. was issued a Domestic Violence Emergency Protective Order."
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Chris Brown did to Rihanna   What Chris Brown did to Rihanna - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 4:30 am

chay Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Chris Brown did to Rihanna   What Chris Brown did to Rihanna - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 6:03 pm

he really flogged her oh
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Chris Brown did to Rihanna   What Chris Brown did to Rihanna - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 12:20 am

da really chay o! da wetin happen so?
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Chris Brown did to Rihanna   What Chris Brown did to Rihanna - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 12:37 am

That' ugly. I think I could forgive him but I don't think I could be with him again. that's a lot of anger for a little 19 year pekin.
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Chris Brown did to Rihanna   What Chris Brown did to Rihanna - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 2:23 am

i swear, nica
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!

PostSubject: Re: What Chris Brown did to Rihanna   What Chris Brown did to Rihanna - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 3:05 am

dammit the pekin bad oh. just cuz the girl argue with him about ex? what if she flirt with some dude.. he might just shoot her. myself cant go back to him
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Chris Brown did to Rihanna   What Chris Brown did to Rihanna - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 5:08 am

I'm sorry, but she started the whole thing...not saying what he did to her was right...but she looked for it and she had the chance to get out and she chose not to. You don't start a fuss when you don't have the upper hand.

#1 she pick up the man's phone and started fussing over another women business...if da was me, I would not have said anything till after the show...I would not have let that prevent me from preforming on one of the biggest night out of my career.

but she herself, I would have gotten out of the car the 1st time he told me to get out. The amout of money she has, her agent, friends, someone would have came pick her up asap.
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Chris Brown did to Rihanna   What Chris Brown did to Rihanna - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 11:28 pm

Whaaaa? So woman muh not disagree or make fuss with man unless she prepared to be whipped? Chay. Thank God not all the men don't have the temperament to lay hand on the women that make fuss wit them. Plenty of us would be black and blue.

Long as she ain play the fool to strike that man.. he ain have no business doing harm to her like that. NO EXCUSE at all.

I would have held my peace til later too. I would not even let him know I vexed sef. There is more than one way to skin a cat.
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Chris Brown did to Rihanna   What Chris Brown did to Rihanna - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 11:42 pm

Wow.. i guess we can rationalize it and say how we would have reacted after knowing the full story. but at 20 and in love "i presume" u dont think out the most appropiate action to take especially if u're jealous.
i know i have checked an ex phone before especially after 1 too many suspicion. now i can say its not worth the trouble to go looking into ur man's phone in such a situation cuz the trust will be on shaking grounds already to result to that.
i dont agree with the notion that she started it but she should have gotten out of that car the minute he told her to. better save than sorry.
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Chris Brown did to Rihanna   What Chris Brown did to Rihanna - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 1:39 am

he did not tell her to get out of the car o.

"A verbal argument ensued and Brown pulled the vehicle over on an unknown street, reached over Robyn F. with his right hand, opened the car door and attempted to force her out. Brown was unable to force Robyn F. out of the vehicle because she was wearing a seat belt. When he could not force her to exit, he took his right hand and shoved her head against he passenger window of the vehicle, causing an approximate one-inch raised circular contusion.
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Chris Brown did to Rihanna   What Chris Brown did to Rihanna - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 2:02 am

Nica wrote:
Whaaaa? So woman muh not disagree or make fuss with man unless she prepared to be whipped? Chay. Thank God not all the men don't have the temperament to lay hand on the women that make fuss wit them. Plenty of us would be black and blue.

Long as she ain play the fool to strike that man.. he ain have no business doing harm to her like that. NO EXCUSE at all.

I would have held my peace til later too. I would not even let him know I vexed sef. There is more than one way to skin a cat.

I'm not saying she does not have the right to disagree nor what he did was right, because it was totally wrong. He had no to put his hands on her.

We were not in the car, I'm just trying to understand how it all went down by reading the report, I'm sure she was talking a lot of $hit and for all we know she could have been hitting him too for it to have escalated to that point. They had not even been dating for that long...plus that is the industry that they are in...all these females want him and I'm sure he has entertain them...just like men will want her...you can't be that damn jealous in this industry.

My real point is she should have gotten her butt out of that car.

I have been out with my boyfriend and have been pissed off at something he did, but I'm not going to act an ass in public...I'll just say "just wait till we get home" or he may not even know that I'm vex till we get home. I'm not going to disgrace myself in public for his stupidity(sp). That just the way I am, age has nothing to do wit it...it's your personality that will cause you to react a certain way.
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Chris Brown did to Rihanna   What Chris Brown did to Rihanna - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 2:19 am

krazzy wrote:
he did not tell her to get out of the car o.

Krazzy, when someone pulls the car over, open the door for you and try
to push you out...is that not telling you to get out?....come on now.

At that point, when she saw how pissed off he was, she should have said
wait ya, let me get my butt out of this car. At least that is what I
would have done, because I would have been scared to find out what he
would do next if he can put me out of his car. She had her cell phone
and could have called for help.
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Chris Brown did to Rihanna   What Chris Brown did to Rihanna - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 3:56 am

The boy picked the geh up in his car and transported her away from her home. As a decent so called man... he was responsible for her well being. Why should she be forced out onto the street like a piece of trash.

The report ain mention that geh touching him, and even if she foolishly did... No man should hit no woman for ANY reason. I ain care what kinna _ _ _t she was talking.

It is shameful mehnnn. Da somebody daughter...somebody child. When the boys dem start beating upside his onna daughter head...what should his reaction be?

Just because that the entertainment business... that not reason to be more excepting of infidelity. It ain matter what social or economic or cultural status you hold. Infidelity is a hurting thang... a lasting pain that leaves deep scares on the psyche. Nobody should be expected to just take it and walk away quietly.
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Chris Brown did to Rihanna   What Chris Brown did to Rihanna - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:43 am

bor wait na...da my opinion oh....but none of that matters if he picked her up or not...da reason for her to stay in the car and get her azz kicked? If I felt like my life was in danger, you better believe I'm getting out of the car.

botton line we don't know what really went down.. ehn she dey one gone back to him na.

I didn't say it was right...but those kinds of things goes on alot in the entertainment business...according to the report, she got vex over a text message from a female..that is what started the whole thing....so she will get vex at all the females that want him or get vex at all his fans for wanting to get with him? She will give herself high blood pressure.
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Chris Brown did to Rihanna   What Chris Brown did to Rihanna - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 12:20 pm

Of course da your opinion. Da just stimulating conversation. Nu my yah. You know I love you like fish love wata...no...more sef...like fly love poo poo. th_mrgreen

Oprah having whole hour long show on the whole domestic violence thing with teenage girls on Thursday. She warned Rhianna that, "Once a man hit you, he will hit you again." Oprah got dry face. th_yes-1

Chris Brown say he promise to give Rhianna 15 million dollars if he ever so much as squeeze her wrist the wrong way. I would make him sign it in writing and then I would make fuss with him every day. th_mrgreen

Winfrey to air domestic violence show

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090309/ap_en_tv/winfrey_rihanna

CHICAGO –
Oprah Winfrey says pop star Rihanna's alleged beating by singer boyfriend Chris Brown
has the talk show queen so sad that she'll do a show dedicated to dating violence this
week. The hour long episode of "The Oprah Winfrey Show" will air live from Chicago
on Thursday. Winfrey offered Rihanna advice on her Friday show, saying,
"Heal yourself first and also, love doesn't hurt." She also told the
couple they should seek counseling.

Winfrey says the Thursday episode is "dedicated to all the Rihannas of the world" and will
include guest Tyra Banks.
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Chris Brown did to Rihanna   What Chris Brown did to Rihanna - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 4:50 pm

Nica wrote:

Chris Brown say he promise to give Rhianna 15 million dollars if he ever so much as squeeze her wrist the wrong way. I would make him sign it in writing and then I would make fuss with him every day. th_mrgreen

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090309/ap_en_tv/winfrey_rihanna

th_mrgreen th_iagree
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: What Chris Brown did to Rihanna   What Chris Brown did to Rihanna - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 8:52 pm

$15 million???????? Damn, I need to go date him and make him vex small. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Chris Brown did to Rihanna   What Chris Brown did to Rihanna - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Chris Brown did to Rihanna
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next