Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tanah's Exciting Journey at 11 & Still Counting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kpelleboy

Male
Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Tanah's Exciting Journey at 11 & Still Counting Empty
PostSubject: Tanah's Exciting Journey at 11 & Still Counting   Tanah's Exciting Journey at 11 & Still Counting EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 2:22 pm

Tanah's Exciting Journey at 11 & Still Counting News_784 Tanah’s Exciting Journey at 11 and still counting…
By: Omari Jackson
“My name is Tanah Hope Kaisa,” the voice was shrill with some element of her mother’s girlie nature in it. “To be 11 is like being your old self.” That was how the pre-teenager described her present life at eleven years, when I called to wish her all the best when she turned Eleven years on January 7, 2009. “Do you know I have my best friends?” Her voice did not surprise me a bit, since I was becoming use to it. But the truth was she wanted to know if I had any knowledge of her best friends, and I could not let her down.
Full Story
WWW.THELIBERIANJOURNAL.COM (The Liberian Journal)
Back to top Go down

Tanah's Exciting Journey at 11 & Still Counting
Page 1 of 1