Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ambassador Nathaniel Barnes To form Diaspora Board--New Year's Message

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kpelleboy

Male
Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Ambassador Nathaniel Barnes To form Diaspora Board--New Year's Message Empty
PostSubject: Ambassador Nathaniel Barnes To form Diaspora Board--New Year's Message   Ambassador Nathaniel Barnes To form Diaspora Board--New Year's Message EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:00 am

Ambassador Nathaniel Barnes To form Diaspora Board--New Year's Message News_746 Ambassador Nathaniel Barnes To Form Liberian Diaspora Advisory Board (Special New Year’s)
My fellow Liberians, while we gather with friends and loved ones to celebrate this holiday season, I would like to take this opportunity, on behalf of our President, Her Excellency Madam Ellen Johnson Sirleaf; the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Honorable Olubanke King-Akerele; my wife Dawn; the staff at the Liberian Embassy and in my own name; to wish all of you a Happy and Prosperous New Year.
Full Story
WWW.THELIBERIANJOURNAL.COM (The Liberian Journal)
Back to top Go down

Ambassador Nathaniel Barnes To form Diaspora Board--New Year's Message
Page 1 of 1