Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Actress and Top Model Eva Marcille Engaged.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : Actress and Top Model Eva Marcille Engaged..... Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Actress and Top Model Eva Marcille Engaged..... Empty
PostSubject: Actress and Top Model Eva Marcille Engaged.....   Actress and Top Model Eva Marcille Engaged..... EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:44 am

Actress and Top Model Eva Marcille Engaged to 'House of Payne' Star Lance Gross

Actress and Top Model Eva Marcille Engaged..... Eva2

ESSENCE Do Right Man Lance Gross gave his girlfriend, actress and model Eva Marcille, the perfect Christmas present last week—a wedding proposal.

On Wednesday, December 24, while vacationing with their families at the couple's favorite winter getaway spot—the Big Bear ski resort in the San Bernardino Mountains outside of Los Angeles—Marcille and Gross decided to open gifts after dinner in their rented cabin. When Marcille opened her gift—a pillow with a note attached that read: "Hope you like it. Give this pillow to the man you love and he will explain." After taking the pillow and using it as a cushion, Gross got on bended knee and popped the big question with a 3.36-carat 1895 Pave Cartier ring at 11:30 P.M. PST.

"I was in a complete state of shock!" the 24-year-old Los Angeles native tells ESSENCE.com. "I cried. It was totally unexpected. I'm still in shock. I could not even sleep because I was afraid that I might wake up from the most beautiful dream ever."

"Eva's mouth went from closed to on the floor!" jokes Gross, 27, a Howard University alum. "She asked, 'Baby, is this real? Baby, are you playing with me?' Then she said, 'Forever and always: Yes, Yes, Yes!' And jumped up and hugged me, crying, and then she did her happy dance!"

The blissful couple (an item for a year and a half) first locked eyes at an audition for the film "The Express" two years ago. They were formally introduced on the set of Tyler Perry's "House of Payne" during a table read. Though Marcille and Gross have yet to set a date, they're strongly considering a beautiful summer wedding in 2010.

Gross, a NAACP Image Award-winning actor has appeared in Perry's film "Meet the Browns." Marcille, winner of cycle three's "America's Next Top Model," recently joined the cast of the popular soap opera "The Young and the Restless."
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Actress and Top Model Eva Marcille Engaged.....   Actress and Top Model Eva Marcille Engaged..... EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:47 am

Actress and Top Model Eva Marcille Engaged..... Eva7_full

At First Sight
Gross wasn’t alone in his feelings of an instant connection.
“I’m proud to call Lance mine because I was in love with him before we ever met,” says Marcille, who first locked eyes with her fiancé at a film audition two years ago. “He’s my dream guy!”
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Actress and Top Model Eva Marcille Engaged.....   Actress and Top Model Eva Marcille Engaged..... EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:57 am

Continue To Photo
Actress and Top Model Eva Marcille Engaged..... Eva8_full

Eternal Joy
Gross and Marcille look forward to a future of wedded bliss. He describes their unforgettable engagement.
“Eva asked, ‘Baby, is this real? Baby, are you playing with me?’ Then she said, ‘Forever and always: Yes, Yes, Yes!’ And jumped up and hugged me crying and then she did her happy dance!”
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Actress and Top Model Eva Marcille Engaged.....   Actress and Top Model Eva Marcille Engaged..... EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 3:09 am

Actress and Top Model Eva Marcille Engaged..... Eva9_full

Love & Happiness
The engaged couple also recognizes the importance of helping others. Here they attend Baskin Robbins’ Wrapped With a Bow Charity Event at Giggles ’n Hugs in Los Angeles during the holidays.
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Actress and Top Model Eva Marcille Engaged.....   Actress and Top Model Eva Marcille Engaged..... EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 3:10 am

Continue To Photo
Actress and Top Model Eva Marcille Engaged..... Eva10_full

Match Made in Heaven
The photogenic duo makes their relationship a priority while fully supporting each other’s projects.
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : Actress and Top Model Eva Marcille Engaged..... Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Actress and Top Model Eva Marcille Engaged.....   Actress and Top Model Eva Marcille Engaged..... EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:54 am

the last pic (in gray) is beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Actress and Top Model Eva Marcille Engaged.....   Actress and Top Model Eva Marcille Engaged..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Actress and Top Model Eva Marcille Engaged.....
Page 1 of 1