Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Duport Road, Our condolences

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : Duport Road, Our condolences Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Duport Road, Our condolences Empty
PostSubject: Duport Road, Our condolences   Duport Road, Our condolences EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 6:36 pm

just saw this today.. nu ma oh.....will call later

Maryann Ama Kulah

The Kulah, Lartey, Vincent, and Cooper families of Liberia and the United States sadly announce the death of their wife, mother, daughter, sister, and aunt, Mrs. Maryann Ama Kulah. Sister Ama, as she was affectionately known, was called home by the Lord on December 6, 2008 in Brooklyn, NY.

She leaves to mourn her loss and celebrate her life, her husband Dr. Alfred A. Kulah, her children Janet Kulah, Alfred Kulah Jr., Alfreda Kulah-Samuel and her husband Damian Samuel, Azeayan Kulah, Dean Kulah; her grandchildren George Williams, Fifi Kulah, Madalyn Samuel; Alfred Kulah, 2nd, Maryann Kulah, her great-grandson Damian Akyempong; her mother Janet N. Amoo, her siblings Emmanuel Vincent, Charlotte Vincent, S.D. Vincent; uncles, aunts, cousins, nieces, nephews, in-laws, and friends.

Sister Ama was a kind and generous soul who found joy in extending herself to others. As our hearts are broken by this tragic loss, we are comforted to know that she has joined her beloved little sister Dora Johnson who preceded her in death.

Funeral arrangements will be as follows:

Wake-keeping and Funeral:

Saturday, December 20, 2008
10 am-12 noon
African Methodist Episcopal Zion Church
54 MacDonough Street @ Tompkins Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11216

Burial:

Saturday, December 27, 2008
11 am-12 noon
Maryland National Cemetery
Laurel, Maryland 20707

Contact information:
Dr. Alfred Kulah (718) 363-3488
Alfreda Kulah-Samuel (718) 345-0248
Janet Kulah (011-231-6) 553-479
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Duport Road, Our condolences   Duport Road, Our condolences EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 12:30 am

Aye mehn.. sorry oh.. Didnt know myself. hope you and the family get thru these dark days and hold together to give each other strength
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Duport Road, Our condolences   Duport Road, Our condolences EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 12:48 am

you mor call the boy oh
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Duport Road, Our condolences   Duport Road, Our condolences EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 1:10 am

yeah i will today after work... its sad cuz i think he lost his SIL a few months ago too
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Duport Road, Our condolences   Duport Road, Our condolences EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 1:20 am

yes... sad mehn
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Duport Road, Our condolences   Duport Road, Our condolences EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 5:22 am

Well, Duport Road I don't know you but I offer my sincere condolences!
Back to top Go down
Duport Road

Duport Road

Male
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Duport Road, Our condolences   Duport Road, Our condolences EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 7:11 am

Thanks my Liberian-Village family...........God's time is the best time. Sis Maryann is my aunt. I also lost my sis-in-law earlier this year. Ladyflo -U meet my sister in law at my birthday party in March.
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Duport Road, Our condolences   Duport Road, Our condolences EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 12:07 pm

May her soul and the souls of all the faithful departed rest in peace and light perpetual shine on them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duport Road, Our condolences   Duport Road, Our condolences Empty

Back to top Go down

Duport Road, Our condolences
Page 1 of 1