Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Beyonce--I Am.........Sasha Fierce

Go down 
+2
krazzy
Mrs.JAY
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mrs.JAY

Mrs.JAY

Female
Number of posts : 344
My Mood : Beyonce--I Am.........Sasha Fierce Breezy
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Beyonce--I Am.........Sasha Fierce Empty
PostSubject: Beyonce--I Am.........Sasha Fierce   Beyonce--I Am.........Sasha Fierce EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 12:44 am

Lovin it! I think this is her best yet...
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberianyouthnetwork.org
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : Beyonce--I Am.........Sasha Fierce Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Beyonce--I Am.........Sasha Fierce   Beyonce--I Am.........Sasha Fierce EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 1:07 am

to the left; to the left singing

teasing..love this one too.
Back to top Go down
Mrs.JAY

Mrs.JAY

Female
Number of posts : 344
My Mood : Beyonce--I Am.........Sasha Fierce Breezy
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Beyonce--I Am.........Sasha Fierce   Beyonce--I Am.........Sasha Fierce EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 1:13 am

krazzy wrote:

Yeah..........that's my Eliptical Machine song---I feel so beast when I'm on that machine with that song.....of course thats not what i'm singing now--but the song is just the perfect way to get Mr. Wrong outta the way....

This CD is tooo HOT....B has truly done it! My Favs are "Put a Ring On It" , "Diva" and "Ego"
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberianyouthnetwork.org
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : Beyonce--I Am.........Sasha Fierce Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Beyonce--I Am.........Sasha Fierce   Beyonce--I Am.........Sasha Fierce EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 4:38 am

they guys hate that one "put a ring on it"... dont know why but most i have ask dont wanna hear it. guess she's speaking the truth then.. lol
Back to top Go down
Josie

Josie

Female
Number of posts : 303
Say Whatever : Failure is an event and not a person, be strong and show the real you to others.
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Beyonce--I Am.........Sasha Fierce   Beyonce--I Am.........Sasha Fierce EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 6:50 pm

krazzy wrote:

Yea this song has a great meaning .
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : Beyonce--I Am.........Sasha Fierce Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Beyonce--I Am.........Sasha Fierce   Beyonce--I Am.........Sasha Fierce EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:13 pm

All her songs dem can sound the same to me.....5 to 10 years from now I will not remember one of her songs....to me that's not a true artist. B needs to STOP writing her own stuff, all this teeny bopper stuff and let some true writers write her a nice ballet or something mehn. She is not he her teens anymore....and her music needs to grow up.

"If I was a boy" is an ok song...and about 2 other song on there are ok too (see I don't even remember the song name self scratch ) , so I will agree with you Mrs.Jay that she tried lay bit....but for 2 damn disk there should be more than 3 songs that are worth listening to...come on now
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : Beyonce--I Am.........Sasha Fierce Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Beyonce--I Am.........Sasha Fierce   Beyonce--I Am.........Sasha Fierce EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 8:05 pm

Geyla Queen wrote:
All her songs dem can sound the same to me.....5 to 10 years from now I will not remember one of her songs....to me that's not a true artist. B needs to STOP writing her own stuff, all this teeny bopper stuff and let some true writers write her a nice ballet or something mehn. She is not he her teens anymore....and her music needs to grow up.

"If I was a boy" is an ok song...and about 2 other song on there are ok too (see I don't even remember the song name self scratch ) , so I will agree with you Mrs.Jay that she tried lay bit....but for 2 damn disk there should be more than 3 songs that are worth listening to...come on now

haha i couldnt understand putting 11 songs on two disc myself. as for the lyrics i guess she's not tired talking bout herself and JayZ yet. lets see how much longer it'll hold up.
Back to top Go down
cajun2k2

cajun2k2

Female
Number of posts : 190
Say Whatever : Back home!!!
My Mood : Beyonce--I Am.........Sasha Fierce Bookworm
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Beyonce--I Am.........Sasha Fierce   Beyonce--I Am.........Sasha Fierce EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 11:35 pm

Geyla Queen wrote:

I agree! I didn't like the CD. There were about 4 or 5 standout songs and the rest was garbage to me. I was highly disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyonce--I Am.........Sasha Fierce   Beyonce--I Am.........Sasha Fierce Empty

Back to top Go down

Beyonce--I Am.........Sasha Fierce
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Liberian-Village :: Liberian-Village Forums :: Movies, Music, Entertainment & More-
Jump to: