Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END.. Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END.. Empty
PostSubject: THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END..   THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END.. EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 12:19 am

My mom used to say a prayer every sunday I can remember when we were young about what the end of the world would be like. In her prayer she prayed for obediant kids, since the bible said that in the end times, sons would turn against their mothers, daughters against their fathers, nations against nations, there will be wars and rumors of wars.....

We are building the fastest cars, best weapons of wars to get us to die in huge numbers, bigger bombs and really earth ending chemicals.

In Minnesota, you cant even eat fish from some rivers, chemicals from companies have messed up some ecosystems that the frogs that live there are quite different from frogs in the whole world.

Go and read the news pages, the only news you will see will be about drowned kids, shot up families, the fall of Zion, the melting of the economy...

Villagers, take heed, go home and pray....change your ways.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
Nica

Nica

Female
Number of posts : 1026
Say Whatever : Yes We Did!
My Mood : THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END.. Mellow
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END..   THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END.. EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 1:45 am

We are certainly in the midst of the last days, but it not a time for fear or worry. It is a time for prayer and resolving issues that need be in your life. It is hard tofind the good stories in the media but they are there.

It is a tactic of the enemy to keep people is a hopeless mode by leading them to believe there is nothing good happening in the world. It is a lie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.apublicsecret.com
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END..   THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END.. EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 1:49 am

Still good to go home and pray...it is not hopeless at all.
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END..   THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END.. EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 1:52 am

Veray gud. Prayer da powerful remedy.
Too bad we don't use it more.
If you could bottle it and sell it...people would be killing dey sef to get some.

Last edited by Nica on Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END..   THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END.. EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 1:55 am

U pa alway thinking about the rapture...we still get more to do here oh.....
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END..   THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END.. EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 2:03 am

bellah wrote:
U pa alway thinking about the rapture...we still get more to do here oh.....

lol!
Back to top Go down
jclifden

Male
Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END..   THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END.. EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 2:11 am

Ever since I can remember weve been in the last days....So its official now because finally suffering I mean real sufferin na come knocking on white America......

America is no longer the lone world superpower.....thats it....period...Thers no holocaust...no apocalyptic winter close by....Americans just have to adjust that's all...the sooner the better

Gadyu....FYI the atomic bomb was used in 1945....since then the population of the world has double.....Im even considering giving a donation to that population

NO body controls the atomic clock.......whether we here or not it will continue to tick tick tick......
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END..   THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END.. EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 2:14 am

jclifden wrote:
Ever since I can remember weve been in the last days....So its official now because finally suffering I mean real sufferin na come knocking on white America......

America is no longer the lone world superpower.....thats it....period...Thers no holocaust...no apocalyptic winter close by....Americans just have to adjust that's all...the sooner the better

Gadyu....FYI the atomic bomb was used in 1945....since then the population of the world has double.....Im even considering giving a donation to that population

NO body controls the atomic clock.......whether we here or not it will continue to tick tick tick......

Absolutely no man knows the hour.
But who said da only America na feel the weight of suffering? I think suffering pretty well distributed globally.
Back to top Go down
jclifden

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END..   THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END.. EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 2:23 am

If thats the case.......Suffering didnt start 8 years ago......Genocide in Rwanda, Jewish Holocaust...Darfur....Famine in Ethiopia ...civil war in Liberia....the crusade....Palestinian conflict....so on and so on...........

And ever since I can remember the African continent has been suffering....From slavery to colonialism to neocolonialism .... a continent where abundance and surplus in resources have only led to deprivation misery and death......

people suffering is not a new phenomenon ...its new to pockets of western world.....
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END..   THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END.. EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 2:36 am

jclifden wrote:
If thats the case.......Suffering didnt start 8 years ago......Genocide in Rwanda, Jewish Holocaust...Darfur....Famine in Ethiopia ...civil war in Liberia....the crusade....Palestinian conflict....so on and so on...........

And ever since I can remember the African continent has been suffering....From slavery to colonialism to neocolonialism .... a continent where abundance and surplus in resources have only led to deprivation misery and death......

people suffering is not a new phenomenon ...its new to pockets of western world.....

If suffering is only equated with pockets and banks accounts then I respectfully acquiesce. But the biblical description of signs of the time include a much greater scope. Dissension among family, physicality calamity, war and the threat thereof.

There are some societies that exist in bliss with much lower levels of consumption and financial accumim. Suffering is not a part of their vocabulary or state of mind. I suspect that not every portion of the continent of Africa would include themselves among the numbers of those who have been suffering since the beginning of their respective existences.
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END..   THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END.. EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 2:39 am

From the dawn of the world, fighting and killing has been a way of life, but in these times you will note, the rumors are rampant, the killings are random and the world is at risk of all kinds of incurable diseases.

It may not end with a big bang, though some peoples' lives will, but it may end if there is a cataclysmic event like a super AIDS virus that can jump from people to people without sexual contact, or like the bubonic plague ten times stronger made in the labs of the CIA, etc.

Think about why people were killed in the past and why they are killed now. Now it is for meth, coke, crack, booze, guns, cooch, john, etc. What happened to the good old killing for love....like Kissi people and Gola people...."I will kill for my right, da my wife...
Back to top Go down
jclifden

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END..   THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END.. EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 2:47 am

gadyu wrote:
From the dawn of the world, fighting and killing has been a way of life, but in these times you will note, the rumors are rampant, the killings are random and the world is at risk of all kinds of incurable diseases.

It may not end with a big bang, though some peoples' lives will, but it may end if there is a cataclysmic event like a super AIDS virus that can jump from people to people without sexual contact, or like the bubonic plague ten times stronger made in the labs of the CIA, etc.

Think about why people were killed in the past and why they are killed now. Now it is for meth, coke, crack, booze, guns, cooch, john, etc. What happened to the good old killing for love....like Kissi people and Gola people...."I will kill for my right, da my wife...

Lol....the Mesiah is here........
Back to top Go down
jclifden

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END..   THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END.. EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 2:49 am

Nica wrote:
jclifden wrote:

If suffering is only equated with pockets and banks accounts then I respectfully acquiesce. But the biblical description of signs of the time include a much greater scope. Dissension among family, physicality calamity, war and the threat thereof.

There are some societies that exist in bliss with much lower levels of consumption and financial accumim. Suffering is not a part of their vocabulary or state of mind. I suspect that not every portion of the continent of Africa would include themselves among the numbers of those who have been suffering since the beginning of their respective existences.

Name one single country in Africa where suffering is exempt
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END..   THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END.. EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 2:50 am

gadyu wrote:

Your supposition seems a bit morbid. Sad But I feel ya. Some of the various signs have been with us for centuries here and there. And many have called the end time incorrectly.

But the turn events today has a seemingly greater number of them aligned simultaneously. The proverbial 'ducks are lined up.'
But time to God's concept of tme has no comparison to that of man.

So the length of the last days is totally relative. It na fo us to know.
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END..   THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END.. EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 3:00 am

I am yawnng...
Back to top Go down
jclifden

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END..   THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END.. EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 3:05 am

gadyu wrote:
I am yawnng...
LMAO.......
Back to top Go down
DSP

DSP

Male
Number of posts : 940

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END..   THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END.. EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 3:07 am

JClifden has a point

It's good to take a step back and look at things in perspective

Remember to God above 1000 years is like 1 day

Still we should pray for guidance, growth, and improvement no matter what the circumstances
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END..   THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END.. EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 3:08 am

jclifden wrote:
Nica wrote:
jclifden wrote:

Name one single country in Africa where suffering is exempt

Once again the initial question or supposition posed was not about suffering but the evidence of signs of the time of the last days.
What are you quantifying as Suffering?

Here are some indicators used by The International Human Suffering Index

The indicators of living conditions include life expectancy, daily
calorie supply, clean drinking water, infant immunization, secondary
school enrollment, per capita gross national product, the rate of
inflation, communications technology (number of telephones/1000
people), political freedom, and civil rights.

Tunisia has been ranked the Global Peace Index as the most peaceful country in Africa and 39th in the world.

Malawi ranks as number 68 in the world and 10th in Africa in terms of peaceful existence. They were ranked that during their one party system. It has only been in the last ten years under democratic rule that tensions have evolved.

Seychelles and Mauritania are ranked by the International Human Suffering Index as the suffering the least.
Back to top Go down
jclifden

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END..   THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END.. EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 3:14 am

1 a: to submit to or be forced to endure b: to feel keenly : labor under 2: undergo , experience3: to put up with especially as inevitable or unavoidable4: to allow especially by reason of indifference intransitive verb1: to endure death, pain, or distress2: to sustain loss or damage3: to be subject to disability or handicap
Back to top Go down
jclifden

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END..   THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END.. EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 3:16 am

America has peace yet the people still suffer
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END..   THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END.. EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 3:28 am

jclifden wrote:

Exactly. Its all highly relative. Everybody has their own levels of suffering relative to what is considered as suffering.

Places have Money yet the people suffer

Places have Freedom yet the people suffer

places have Peace yet the people suffer.

Malawi is ranked among the most peaceful African countries but it is
ranked just under Liberia at number 5 among the poorest African nations.

1. Burundi ... $90
  2. Ethiopia ... $110
  3. Democratic Republic of Congo ... $110
  4. Liberia ... $110
  5. Malawi ... $160
  6. Guinea-Bissau ... $160
  7. Eritrea ... $190
  8. Niger ... $210
  9. Sierra Leone ... $210
  10. Rwanda ... $210

Based on World Bank Development Indicators published in July 2006,
here
are the 10 poorest countries in the world. GNP per capita for each
country is shown in US dollars.
Back to top Go down
jclifden

Male

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END..   THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END.. EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 3:42 am

Nica wrote:
jclifden wrote:

Exactly. Its all highly relative. Everybody has their own levels of suffering relative to what is considered as suffering.

Places have Money yet the people suffer

Places have Freedom yet the people suffer

places have Peace yet the people suffer.

Malawi is ranked among the most peaceful African countries but it is
ranked just under Liberia at number 5 among the poorest African nations.

1. Burundi ... $90
  2. Ethiopia ... $110
  3. Democratic Republic of Congo ... $110

My Dear Nica Please ...Dont bore me with stats....My only point was that there's no revolutionary differences between caveman suffering and modern man suffering
  4. Liberia ... $110
  5. Malawi ... $160
  6. Guinea-Bissau ... $160
  7. Eritrea ... $190
  8. Niger ... $210
  9. Sierra Leone ... $210
  10. Rwanda ... $210

Based on World Bank Development Indicators published in July 2006,
here
are the 10 poorest countries in the world. GNP per capita for each
country is shown in US dollars.

My Dear Nica Please ...Dont bore me with stats....My only point was that there's no revolutionary differences between caveman suffering and modern man suffering that would indicate the end is near....as far as I know most of our suffering has been self inflicted man made pain....
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END..   THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END.. EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 3:50 am

Excuse me for boring you yah. Let me move my mouth from dere. smile_blackeye
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END..   THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END.. Empty

Back to top Go down

THE WORLD IS RACING TO AN END..
Page 1 of 1