Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

if u had power to change.....

Go down 
+5
gadyu
bruno
Traveller
jclifden
LadyFlo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : if u had power to change..... Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

if u had power to change..... Empty
PostSubject: if u had power to change.....   if u had power to change..... EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 12:46 am

if u had the power to change only one thing in ur life or society today... what wud it be and y? hahaha it almost sound like beauty contest question.. but ur ansa it...
Back to top Go down
jclifden

Male
Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: if u had power to change.....   if u had power to change..... EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 1:22 am

I would change gadyu to woman so I can ********** him
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: if u had power to change.....   if u had power to change..... EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 1:30 am

jclifden wrote:

lol! confused2
Back to top Go down
bruno

Male
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: if u had power to change.....   if u had power to change..... EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 1:38 am

jclifden wrote:

de man say his money finishing already, then you want do dat also th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : if u had power to change..... Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: if u had power to change.....   if u had power to change..... EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 1:47 am

Lookah my trobo. I been thinkin this man and mysef wuh coming to be in son kinna jail so I can have him pick up my soap and then he come confess here...dont wait for me to be woman oh, you can ........ me now if you want. Send my plane ticket.... lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

Male
Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: if u had power to change.....   if u had power to change..... EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 6:52 am

gadyu wrote:
Lookah my trobo. I been thinkin this man and mysef wuh coming to be in son kinna jail so I can have him pick up my soap and then he come confess here...dont wait for me to be woman oh, you can ........ me now if you want. Send my plane ticket.... lol!

lol! usure th_damndamndamn th_thinking This Gadyu man, we need to check on him. th_tongueout
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 1145

PostSubject: Re: if u had power to change.....   if u had power to change..... EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 7:36 am

Get a room guys! lol!
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!

PostSubject: Re: if u had power to change.....   if u had power to change..... EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 1:11 pm

ewuuuuuuu.... i said one thing to help society then ur come talk bout this nasty thin here...

ok if i cud.. i'll reverse the role of men and women.. all the things ur woman lor do.. u the man will do it and vice versa...
Back to top Go down
jclifden

Male
Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: if u had power to change.....   if u had power to change..... EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 3:33 am

gadyu wrote:

Gadyu Did u get the "BUTTY" Pass yet
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: if u had power to change.....   if u had power to change..... EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 4:00 am

from Buddy to Butty.. ur telling us something oh..
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female
Number of posts : 1026
Say Whatever : Yes We Did!
My Mood : if u had power to change..... Mellow
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: if u had power to change.....   if u had power to change..... EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 5:06 am

Da deep question dere oh. Even though Jclifden and Gadyu na take it som pley weeeeey different. th_ROFLMAO

I would change the way I looked at and pursued life and happiness so selfishly when I was younger. so many things would have had more positive outcomes had I been less self-centered.

I think that would be a good change for the world in general also.
Back to top Go down
http://www.apublicsecret.com
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: if u had power to change.....   if u had power to change..... EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 5:12 am

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female

PostSubject: Re: if u had power to change.....   if u had power to change..... EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 5:20 am

gadyu wrote:

Gadyu how you looking flip so in the picture? Make it tell the pepo you want change the Ghanja laws dem. th_yes-1
Back to top Go down
rberry

rberry

Male
Number of posts : 437

PostSubject: Re: if u had power to change.....   if u had power to change..... EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 12:20 pm

I would change the mindset of most African leaders of not going into government to enrich themselves at the expense of their people. I would change the mindset, so that future leaders would go into government to be of servant to the people, and govern solely in their interest.
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: if u had power to change.....   if u had power to change..... EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 11:04 pm

Nica wrote:
Da deep question dere oh. Even though Jclifden and Gadyu na take it som pley weeeeey different. th_ROFLMAO

I would change the way I looked at and pursued life and happiness so selfishly when I was younger. so many things would have had more positive outcomes had I been less self-centered.

thanks for bringing it back to my point Nica... As for changing the world in general... i always remember this inspiring quotation i read... about not focusing on changing the world but rather oneself... cuz once u do that it evolves into a roving wave... and sooner or later ur change influence people around u to change..that leads to a community changing and.. maybe inur life time.. it grows to a country change and onwards to actually changing the world...
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female

PostSubject: Re: if u had power to change.....   if u had power to change..... EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 12:00 am

LadyFlo wrote:
Nica wrote:

thanks for bringing it back to my point Nica... As for changing the world in general... i always remember this inspiring quotation i read... about not focusing on changing the world but rather oneself... cuz once u do that it evolves into a roving wave... and sooner or later ur change influence people around u to change..that leads to a community changing and.. maybe inur life time.. it grows to a country change and onwards to actually changing the world...

Mehnn. That is so true.. I believe that even in relationships that go bad...you will get better results fixing it if you start fixing yourself first. I always say...9 times out of ten, if something wrong, it probably start with you so start there. smile_approve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if u had power to change.....   if u had power to change..... Empty

Back to top Go down

if u had power to change.....
Page 1 of 1