Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING

Go down 
+5
LadyFlo
bellah
rberry
Mrs.JAY
gadyu
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING Empty
PostSubject: MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING   MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 11:21 pm

Are you all listening to the news? These people are putting band aid on one big sore with their billions of dollars oh, that will not cure it. The issue here is a big big trouble.

I telling summor your now to plan good good oh, this thing will drop with a big bang..you see Enron, iffy sommor your in those big companies and been there more than five years and are vested in your 401k and pension, think hard about what you are going to do, ask your financial manager.

For those who bought those big houses with a view to pay the fifteen hundred mortgage and then sell when the price go up, the price gone down oh, no way in five years you will get equity just now.

Start thinking aye...my own I been sitting with my financial planner and I am breaking from all the halla halla...I will be visiting Krazzy and Candy and depending on how it looking, we will all be postin from Liberia...
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
Mrs.JAY

Mrs.JAY

Female
Number of posts : 344
My Mood : MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING Breezy
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING   MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 11:25 pm

When are you leaving, Gadyu?
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberianyouthnetwork.org
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING Flirty

PostSubject: Re: MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING   MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 11:32 pm

I still planning, but it will be soon...
Back to top Go down
Mrs.JAY

Mrs.JAY

Female
My Mood : MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING Breezy

PostSubject: Re: MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING   MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 11:36 pm

gadyu wrote:

Aye mehn, we will miss you Laughing
Back to top Go down
rberry

rberry

Male
Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING   MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 11:43 pm

Gaydy right oohh. dis matter in dey US gonna drive some of us crazy oohhh.... I looked at my investment accts ehn I almost had a heart attack.. It's down by almost 40%... Ayy Papa God da weyting we mur do now.. To me, it's better working in liberia than going through this hell right now...
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING   MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 11:49 pm

My 401K which was juicy and because money sitting down can make you feel good, I was really feeling good for the past couple of years, I been looking at it these few days and it just going down down down like bad fake breasts....down now to almost 30 % of the original amount.

I
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING   MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 11:51 pm

There are better days ahead. An Obama's Presidency and with a Democratic majority things will turn around. Bill Clinton accomplished that after he came to the white house. So let wait and see who will win the election. Our best day is still ahead........
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING   MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 11:54 pm

Did Bill Clinton inherit what Obama will inherit, if he becomes president? I am not even talking about that and I am not a preacher of doom and gloom either. I am just saying that you should prepare.

You own, you just talking because you got your lil nice home being set up and you aint wan nottin to spoil your eatin... th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
rberry

rberry

Male
Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING   MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 11:57 pm

bellah wrote:
There are better days ahead. An Obama's Presidency and with a Democratic majority things will turn around. Bill Clinton accomplished that after he came to the white house. So let wait and see who will win the election. Our best day is still ahead........

Well, you might have time, but some of us are in our 40s yah.. Time is what we don't have .... We have been in country for 22 plus yrs, and it's time to return to Mama Liberia, but Lord knows our investment isn't as juicy as before...
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING   MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 12:00 am

bellah wrote:

yor to put all ur hope on Obama rhen when he nah work wonders ur make him seem worse oh... thing thing ain will still be messy no matter the next pres.. so u better have alternative plans...
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!

PostSubject: Re: MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING   MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 12:03 am

Mrs.JAY wrote:
gadyu wrote:

ehn.. he got free ticket for seat on some airplane tail... tell ur friend dem so they can get free ticket too nah.. KR and CG yor start clearing ur living room space oh cuz the campers suitcase are coming... hehehe th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING   MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 12:07 am

LadyFlo wrote:
bellah wrote:

yor to put all ur hope on Obama rhen when he nah work wonders ur make him seem worse oh... thing thing ain will still be messy no matter the next pres.. so u better have alternative plans...

Da ha politicians them can work, always looking for a hero. See how Baccus let them down?
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING   MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 12:09 am

LadyFlo wrote:
Mrs.JAY wrote:
gadyu wrote:

ehn.. he got free ticket for seat on some airplane tail... tell ur friend dem so they can get free ticket too nah.. KR and CG yor start clearing ur living room space oh cuz the campers suitcase are coming... hehehe th_mrgreen

Ahn know about Candy oh, but for Krazzy, iffy I didnt have the whole of Gaye Town and Broad St to live, Krzzy will make way for me in her cubbor for me to put my displace bag down... th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
Mrs.JAY

Mrs.JAY

Female

PostSubject: Re: MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING   MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 12:13 am

gadyu wrote:
My 401K which was juicy and because money sitting down can make you feel good, I was really feeling good for the past couple of years, I been looking at it these few days and it just going down down down like bad fake breasts....down now to almost 30 % of the original amount.

I

U own pah--hahahah--
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING   MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 12:18 am

gadyu wrote:
LadyFlo wrote:
bellah wrote:

Da ha politicians them can work, always looking for a hero. See how Baccus let them down?

oh.. da Baccus man... hmm sorry oh Bellah... but seriously, many folks here wanna bury their head in the sand and assume that if Obama wins, things will be all glory and it aint gonna happen. this system meltdown was long in the making (flipping houses, taking loand u cant afford etc) and it'll take more time to change that.. time a lot of folks dont have...
Back to top Go down
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

Male
Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING   MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 12:22 am

gadyu wrote:

And that plan will never end. th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING   MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 12:25 am

A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami wrote:
gadyu wrote:

No oh.. dey man already got his plane ticket oh... th_yes-1
Back to top Go down
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

Male
Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING   MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 12:31 am

LadyFlo wrote:
gadyu wrote:

Did he show it to you or you taking his word for it? Laughing
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING   MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 12:34 am

Florenz, you always been smart.
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING   MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 12:37 am

LadyFlo wrote:
gadyu wrote:

Did he show it to you or you taking his word for it? Laughing

oh i take his word for it.. man.. airplane tail seat ticket.. u think that small thing... th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING   MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 12:38 am

gadyu wrote:
Florenz, you always been smart.

th_mrgreen but ehn i live on "smart" road before...
Back to top Go down
jclifden

Male
Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING   MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 1:40 am

Liberia's destiny is inextricably linked to the success or failure of the U.S.....What difference does it make if u run to liberia or not....u will still feel the cascading effect of a failed U.S economy no matter where u run....
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING   MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 1:45 am

Who talkin about runnin? We talkin about planning.
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING   MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 1:47 pm

we planning oh.. but ehn ur know the song "who all ca run.. run.. who all cant run.. stay.. stay 1, stay 2, stay 3... so if u wan wait for the meltdown before u start running with some kinda last minute plan.. fine oh.. but Mr. Gadyu finis giving his 1 cent advice.... Wink
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING   MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 1:51 am

That is it, right there. This is STAGE 1.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING   MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING Empty

Back to top Go down

MY PEOPLE, YOUR DONT TAKE THIS MELT DOWN EASY OH, START PREPARING
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next