Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red

Go down 
+4
Josie
Geyla Queen
candygirl
krazzy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red   Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 12:23 am

krazzy wrote:
what happen to the green, GQ? smile_tongue

It was jes for that ocassion ohhhhhhh..
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red - Page 2 Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red   Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 12:29 am

dey one yr wa pumping smile_approve bellah, u remember when we used to pump in st. mary's. chay! Laughing
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red - Page 2 Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red   Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 12:42 am

krazzy wrote:
u amused over your colours, flo or da da gadyu man again? Laughing

dat him oh KR... th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red - Page 2 Sad

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red   Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 12:46 am

bellah wrote:
candygirl wrote:
Blue... to me, blue seems pure.. clear.. royal. i love blue.. esp light blue
green it seems.. i just realised the other day over half of my clothes are in various shades of green.. but its not my favorite color.. strange eh?

Madame Democrat...u share the color Blue with the Democratic party..

Blue brings clam, peace, reason etc.. all the things women bring to this chaotic "supposedly men world" lol (i know Gaydu get ansa for this one).. thats y more of us seems to like blue and other soft colors.

but u nah tell us ur own Bellah... which color u like and y?
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red - Page 2 Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red   Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 12:47 am

LadyFlo wrote:
blue comes first then pink and brown... i do have more brown color clothes though... but am sporting hot pink and black today...

Hot pink Florenz. Aye yah, all for me, I guess. Today I am sporting a cool white shirt and blue jeans with a brown haze.

The Kenneth Cole silver watch is nice with the outfit too, but the battery been finish for the past three months now and no time to change it. Use my Berry for telling time. th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
krazzy

krazzy

Female
My Mood : Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red - Page 2 Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red   Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 12:50 am

gadyu...u will kill us mehn. th_yes-1
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red - Page 2 Flirty

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red   Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 12:54 am

LadyFlo wrote:
bellah wrote:
candygirl wrote:
green it seems.. i just realised the other day over half of my clothes are in various shades of green.. but its not my favorite color.. strange eh?

Blue brings clam, peace, reason etc.. all the things women bring to this chaotic "supposedly men world" lol (i know Gaydu get ansa for this one).. thats y more of us seems to like blue and other soft colors.

How can blue be all that? Blue balls; I got the blues; black and blue; Boy Blue; Flo, the only calm that blue brings is .........
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red   Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 12:55 am

gadyu wrote:
LadyFlo wrote:
blue comes first then pink and brown... i do have more brown color clothes though... but am sporting hot pink and black today...

Hot pink Florenz. Aye yah, all for me, I guess. Today I am sporting a cool white shirt and blue jeans with a brown haze.

The Kenneth Cole silver watch is nice with the outfit too, but the battery been finish for the past three months now and no time to change it. Use my Berry for telling time. th_ROFLMAO

Rolling Eyes yeh.. all for u... ehn it match ur two piece pink thong u told me u bought from Victoria Secret. th_ROFLMAO ... as for the watch thing.. we all do that sometimes... i think. th_yeahright ... how much does a new battery cost anyway so i'll send a check from Pope account for you to buy a new one.. that some of the campaigning strategy..lol
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red   Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 12:57 am

gadyu wrote:
LadyFlo wrote:
bellah wrote:
candygirl wrote:

How can blue be all that? Blue balls; I got the blues; black and blue; Boy Blue; Flo, the only calm that blue brings is .........

Calm da Calm my friend... th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red   Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 12:57 am

I used to wear thongs at one time at the request of a female friend, but then it started to interfere with my blood flow and so I had to stop. She com talkin about it cute, hahahahahahaaa!!!!!. I do not have any pink thongs anymore.... th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red   Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 12:58 am

I see why you calm this morning...I guess he knocked out. Got Florred. hahahahaaa!!!!
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red   Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 12:59 am

krazzy wrote:
dey one yr wa pumping smile_approve bellah, u remember when we used to pump in st. mary's. chay! Laughing

Yes oh KR. Yor use to wear green and white while we wear khaki and white. Those were the good old days.
Back to top Go down
jclifden

Male
Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red   Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 12:59 am

PINK.... CUZ REAL MEN WEAR PINK
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
Registration date : 2008-03-31

did someone mention Balls? th_mrgreen Shocked smile_tongue
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red   Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 1:02 am

candygirl wrote:

Gadyu... who else?? smile_tongue
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red   Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 1:02 am

LadyFlo wrote:
bellah wrote:
candygirl wrote:

My color is Red in remembrance of the great Mighty Barolle and green/white in remembrance of my saigon soccer team Baccus Invader as well as KR school uniform when she was growing up...
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red   Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 1:04 am

gadyu wrote:
I see why you calm this morning...I guess he knocked out. Got Florred. hahahahaaa!!!!

no the ambulance folks still working on him.. u crazy.... "Got Florred" for true.... dont kill me with ur terms yah...
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red - Page 2 Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red   Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 1:05 am

candygirl wrote:

th_ROFLMAO only dey rude rude things can catch my eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
My Mood : Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red - Page 2 Worried

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red   Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 1:06 am

bellah wrote:
LadyFlo wrote:
bellah wrote:
candygirl wrote:

My color is Red in remembrance of the great Mighty Barolle and green/white in remembrance of my saigon soccer team Baccus Invader as well as KR school uniform when she was growing up...

goodness does EVERYTHING have to be policital Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red   Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 1:08 am

gadyu wrote:
I used to wear thongs at one time at the request of a female friend, but then it started to interfere with my blood flow and so I had to stop. She com talkin about it cute, hahahahahahaaa!!!!!. I do not have any pink thongs anymore.... th_ROFLMAO

LIARRRRRRRRRRR.... that which pink thing showing right above ur jeans waist in the pic of u bending over that fine gurl shoulder....
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red   Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 1:09 am

oh my bad Bellah, I didn't even read what you said....all I saw was Baccus th_mrgreen

Last edited by Geyla Queen on Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red   Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 1:11 am

no politics in his colors o, GQ th_popcorn
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red   Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 1:11 am

Geyla Queen wrote:
candygirl wrote:

th_ROFLMAO only dey rude rude things can catch my eyes

th_iagree
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red   Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 1:12 am

Geyla Queen wrote:
bellah wrote:
LadyFlo wrote:
bellah wrote:
candygirl wrote:

goodness does EVERYTHING have to be policital Rolling Eyes

"everything'? Laughing Laughing Laughing your lor politicize ....
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red   Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 1:12 am

bellah wrote:
LadyFlo wrote:
bellah wrote:
candygirl wrote:

U Bassa man Bellah? cuz i heard that them like the red plenti and are Barolle fans too. All the nursery coloring and rhymes didnt help shape ur favorite color choice dat KR uniform??? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red   Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your favourite colors and why? Gadyu start-i know you like red
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next