Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE REMARKS AT A MEMORIAL

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE REMARKS AT A MEMORIAL Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE REMARKS AT A MEMORIAL Empty
PostSubject: YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE REMARKS AT A MEMORIAL   YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE REMARKS AT A MEMORIAL EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 12:47 am

http://www.bushchicken.com/gallery2.php

Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE REMARKS AT A MEMORIAL Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE REMARKS AT A MEMORIAL   YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE REMARKS AT A MEMORIAL EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 1:05 am

i agree with saying things as they are about the way he lived. no need to paint a perfect picture just cuz its a funeral... cuz everyone knows otherwise
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru

PostSubject: Re: YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE REMARKS AT A MEMORIAL   YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE REMARKS AT A MEMORIAL EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 1:09 am

Some people gasped..
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE REMARKS AT A MEMORIAL Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE REMARKS AT A MEMORIAL   YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE REMARKS AT A MEMORIAL EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 1:09 am

LadyFlo wrote:
i agree with saying things as they are about the way he lived. no need to paint a perfect picture just cuz its a funeral... cuz everyone knows otherwise

I agree smile_approve
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
gadyu

gadyu

Male

His alcohol and his women....
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!

PostSubject: Re: YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE REMARKS AT A MEMORIAL   YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE REMARKS AT A MEMORIAL EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 1:11 am

oh yeah.. add it all for the others to hear and maybe try changing a lil if that possible..
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE REMARKS AT A MEMORIAL   YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE REMARKS AT A MEMORIAL EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 1:14 am

u heard of the man that was so cruel to his wife and kids. he used to beat the woman for breakast, lunch and dinner. th_spanky ... after he died... at the funeral, a friend praised him so much the woman started shouting.. yor open that casket let me see whose in there cuz it sure aint my late husband he talking about.
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE REMARKS AT A MEMORIAL   YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE REMARKS AT A MEMORIAL EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 1:14 am

gadyu wrote:
His alcohol and his women....

If da what he was...that's what he was....it's the truth, he lived his life to the fullest...nobody perfect smile_approve

Me I don't go to church every sunday either smile_approve because I know he lives with in me...so where every I go he is there watching..even if I doing dey good thing or dey bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE REMARKS AT A MEMORIAL   YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE REMARKS AT A MEMORIAL EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 1:15 am

LadyFlo wrote:
u heard of the man that was so cruel to his wife and kids. he used to beat the woman for breakast, lunch and dinner. th_spanky ... after he died... at the funeral, a friend praised him so much the woman started shouting.. yor open that casket let me see whose in there cuz it sure aint my late husband he talking about.

th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE REMARKS AT A MEMORIAL   YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE REMARKS AT A MEMORIAL EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 1:17 am

GQ, I remember that story about that woman...I think the pastor was supp0sed to open the casket. I too have been at funerals where I wonder if it is the same person they talking about..but at this memorial, everybody seemingly was in agreemnt with Yatta..

Ladyflo, I used to frequent the path in front of Montgomery One Hour laundry, and I tell you, it was always busy. Not necessarily with customers, but it was a kind of hang out place for all....
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE REMARKS AT A MEMORIAL   YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE REMARKS AT A MEMORIAL EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 1:23 am

true.. so Gadyu we preparing ur own oh.. betta be mindful...
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE REMARKS AT A MEMORIAL   YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE REMARKS AT A MEMORIAL EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 1:25 am

I will have you make remarks. Okay, let me hear what you will say and then I will tell you what I will say about you...

Let's go. I got your whole issue right in front of me. I been checking so I know what to say...
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE REMARKS AT A MEMORIAL   YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE REMARKS AT A MEMORIAL EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 1:28 am

the portfolio i got on u too heavy to lift up.. from conception to present.. all the high school bad bad things... being voted Victoria secret best customer smile_tongue ... all the heart u broke.. it too plenti my man... dont let me put all here before they sue me...
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE REMARKS AT A MEMORIAL   YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE REMARKS AT A MEMORIAL EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 1:31 am

You didnt break plenty hearts oh, but the one heart you broke and the ones you almost broke, let's say you cracked their hearts, (Let me correct it before Krazzy come twist my words)....it too plenty to write. So I would have to make a video about it...

You were jokingly called Bendu Sudan, remember?

Last edited by gadyu on Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE REMARKS AT A MEMORIAL   YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE REMARKS AT A MEMORIAL EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 1:35 am

gadyu wrote:
You didnt break plenty hearts oh, but the one heart you broke and the ones you almost broke, let's say you cracked....it too plenty to write. So I would have to make a video about it...

You were jokingly called Bendu Sudan, remember?

i dont break.. only mend... lol...

no i was nah Bendu Sudan.. how can u mistake me to be ur old jue... i was only friendly with the gurl cuz she came to crying to me after of left her for Ka-Ka-Colo
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE REMARKS AT A MEMORIAL   YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE REMARKS AT A MEMORIAL EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 1:37 am

More than five hundred people will be at the memorial....
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE REMARKS AT A MEMORIAL   YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE REMARKS AT A MEMORIAL EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 1:51 am

urs or mine..
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE REMARKS AT A MEMORIAL   YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE REMARKS AT A MEMORIAL EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 1:55 am

Yours girly girly...your family announced that you will be in your birthday suit..... th_ROFLMAO th_ROFLMAOth_ROFLMAOth_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE REMARKS AT A MEMORIAL   YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE REMARKS AT A MEMORIAL EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 2:00 am

Damn.. then they better charge folks that will be attending (except family)... oh.. i forgot ur own will be right before mine... and not only will u be wearing ur birthday suit but saluting the flag too.. th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE REMARKS AT A MEMORIAL   YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE REMARKS AT A MEMORIAL EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 2:01 am

Okay, I give up...das cheating...
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female

PostSubject: Re: YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE REMARKS AT A MEMORIAL   YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE REMARKS AT A MEMORIAL EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 2:04 am

Cheating??? no way... its all fair game bro... gotta go take my final exam for today so see ya till later
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE REMARKS AT A MEMORIAL   YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE REMARKS AT A MEMORIAL EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 2:05 am

C U 2, Cheeturrrr!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE REMARKS AT A MEMORIAL   YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE REMARKS AT A MEMORIAL Empty

Back to top Go down

YOUR THOUGHTS ON THESE REMARKS AT A MEMORIAL
Page 1 of 1