Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Selfishness, Greed, Corruption undermine Liberia's Development

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kpelleboy

Male
Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Selfishness, Greed, Corruption undermine Liberia's Development Empty
PostSubject: Selfishness, Greed, Corruption undermine Liberia's Development   Selfishness, Greed, Corruption undermine Liberia's Development EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 11:58 pm

Selfishness, Greed, Corruption undermine Liberia's Development News_600 Selfishness, Greed, Corruption undermine Liberia Development
By: James W. Harris
I’m definitely not among those who admire Liberia’s former Vice President (VP), Bishop Bennie D. Warner, for any number of reasons. However, I must admit that I do agree with him on one thing, that is, his characterization of the reckless Liberian civil war as one “fueled by Greed…and grasp for [raw] power”.
Full Story
WWW.THELIBERIANJOURNAL.COM (The Liberian Journal)
Back to top Go down

Selfishness, Greed, Corruption undermine Liberia's Development
Page 1 of 1