Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shady Election Deepens Rift Amongst Liberians in Delaware

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kpelleboy

Male
Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Shady Election Deepens Rift Amongst Liberians in Delaware Empty
PostSubject: Shady Election Deepens Rift Amongst Liberians in Delaware   Shady Election Deepens Rift Amongst Liberians in Delaware EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 1:38 am

Shady Election Deepens Rift Amongst Liberians in Delaware News_588 Shady Election Deepens Political Rift Amongst Liberians in Delaware
By: Moses D. Sandy
New Castle, DE, USA… “The essence of a community organization is to foster peace and unity amongst its members. But to hold an election that disenfranchised a greater percentage of the community members is divisive and undemocratic,” maintained, Mr. Jackson T. Seton, a presidential hopeful in the ended Delaware Liberian Association Incorporated leadership election. Liberians in Delaware after 15 years of a dormant community leadership went to the pool on Sunday, October 12, 2008 to elect a new corps of officers.
Full Story
WWW.THELIBERIANJOURNAL.COM (The Liberian Journal)
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : Shady Election Deepens Rift Amongst Liberians in Delaware Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Shady Election Deepens Rift Amongst Liberians in Delaware Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shady Election Deepens Rift Amongst Liberians in Delaware   Shady Election Deepens Rift Amongst Liberians in Delaware EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 1:40 am

i hope greed for power business will nah continue cuz we tired of it ohhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down

Shady Election Deepens Rift Amongst Liberians in Delaware
Page 1 of 1