Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties

Go down 
+4
LadyFlo
krazzy
Nica
Kpelleboy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kpelleboy

Male
Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties Empty
PostSubject: Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties   Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 9:06 am

Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties News_568 Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered In Bong, Nimba Counties
By: Jimmey C. Fahngon (The Journal's Chief Correspondent)
(Monrovia-Liberia-Oct. 8, 08)- The United Nations Police in Liberia (UNPOL), in partnership with the Liberian National Police (LNP) and the Drugs Enforcement Agency (DEA) has discovered several marijuana farms in Nimba and Bong Counties. According to UNPOL Operation Manger, Milan Trbojevic, the marijuana farms were discovered during several operations launched by UNPOL, LNP and DEA in the two counties situated in north and central Liberia to eradicate the counties of marijuana.
Full Story
WWW.THELIBERIANJOURNAL.COM (The Liberian Journal)
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female
Number of posts : 1026
Say Whatever : Yes We Did!
My Mood : Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties Mellow
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties   Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 1:54 am

Eh mehn.Why dey humbugking the pepo cash yah? Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties Rasta
Back to top Go down
http://www.apublicsecret.com
krazzy

krazzy

Female
Number of posts : 2353
Say Whatever : your best friend can be your worst enemy and so forth..lol
My Mood : Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties   Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 1:59 am

th_ROFLMAO i am telling u
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female
My Mood : Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties Mellow

PostSubject: Re: Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties   Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 2:07 am

Da thing never used to be big legal issue in Liberia. There used to be whole streets in Monrovia where every lil shack dere...you could buy you lil 25 cent load ...no problem.

I mean, da wha I been told Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties 1050848555
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties   Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 2:13 am

hey heard the same thing
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female

PostSubject: Re: Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties   Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 2:15 am

LadyFlo wrote:
hey heard the same thing

th_mrgreen smile_approve th_mrgreen smile_approve th_mrgreen smile_approve th_mrgreen I think plenty of us na HEAR da thing.
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female
My Mood : Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties Sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties   Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 2:26 am

nica? lol

what is funny to me is the title of the story...high quality of marijuana...da who smoke to know the quality? the DEA folks? lol!
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female

PostSubject: Re: Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties   Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 2:31 am

krazzy wrote:
nica? lol

what is funny to me is the title of the story...high quality of marijuana...da who smoke to know the quality? the DEA folks? lol!

For true mehn.. th_mrgreen I think they meant high quantity. Da Freudian slip. But I bet the quanity they report wa not he quanity they catch. Shocked
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties   Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 2:36 am

some people had to check the quality jes in case. lol
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female

PostSubject: Re: Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties   Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 2:38 am

I wan volunteer to be quality tester. I feel da my civic duty and somebody got to do it. th_yes
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties   Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 2:42 am

lol! someone has to be patriotic...cant burn all of that without investigating the improvement in taste and effectiveness..our farmers are making progress. i gree with u Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female

PostSubject: Re: Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties   Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 2:47 am

Mehnnn...you think the pepo burning da thing for true?
Damnit. Da serious revenue stream dere oh. No rice farm sef will ever create such a cash flow. Eh Yah. I feel for the farmer dem.
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties   Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 3:43 am

This is a new Liberia yah and we can't encourage disgruntle people planting Marijuana fields in our country. Already pepo ehn want to go to school then we are having such problem of drug being on the market... th_no th_no th_no
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties   Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 3:53 am

school or no school the Ganja stuff will still be around.. the pekin dem can still plant it after classes...
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female

PostSubject: Re: Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties   Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 5:17 am

bellah wrote:
This is a new Liberia yah and we can't encourage disgruntle people planting Marijuana fields in our country. Already pepo ehn want to go to school then we are having such problem of drug being on the market... th_no th_no th_no

What make the people that plant it, disgruntled?

How is marijuana impeding children from going to school. Seems like it has more to do with no money for school and all its associated fees.
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties   Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 5:28 am

Nica wrote:
bellah wrote:

How is marijuana impeding children from going to school. Seems like it has more to do with no money for school and all its associated fees.

It is a drug that make people insane cause i lost my cousin as a result of him taking this stuff. He was an A student at St. Patrick and when he started taking it, he became a change man and went mad and died disappointingly. I promise myself to alway fight against Marijuana and other hard stuff. Only confuse people will plant such a dangerous drug in a civilized society Nica...
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female

PostSubject: Re: Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties   Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 5:45 am

bellah wrote:
Nica wrote:
bellah wrote:

It is a drug that make people insane cause I lost my cousin as a result of him taking this stuff. He was an A student at St. Patrick and when he started taking it, he became a change man and went mad and died disappointingly. I promise myself to alway fight against Marijuana and other hard stuff. Only confuse people will plant such a dangerous drug in a civilized society Nica...

My sympathy for your cousin. Drugs are not something that I would advocate.
It is very possible that your cousin had more than one single factor that contributed his unfortunate demise.

But frankly, there is not a lot of substantiated proof to the contention that marijuana drives people insane.
Marijuana is pharmacologically distinct from the family of opium derivatives and synthetic narcotics. It is not a narcotic and It is not physically addictive.

Though I haven't smoked for a few years. I smoked for many of my 48 years probably 25 of those years.
I know of no one that lost their mind from smoking weed.

Many people say that smoking it can lead people to try others drugs . That never happened in my case, but I am sure people have moved on seeking a bigger or better or cheaper high after marijuana played out for them.

Not everyone who plants marijuana is confused. Marijuana has valuable properties that are widely used medicinally. Many places in the US have legalized it for use by patients that have legitimate therapeutic use for it such as cancer patients.

I just feel that sometimes it is best to choose the most important battles to wage.
But that is certainly just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
LibGamGurl

LibGamGurl

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties   Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 7:52 am

Nica wrote:
I wan volunteer to be quality tester. I feel da my civic duty and somebody got to do it. th_yes

You funny! th_ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties   Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 6:17 pm

bellah corry about your cousin.

second the motion nica.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties   Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 1:31 am

Why dey wasting good quality? Laughing
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties   Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 1:33 am

because it is huge lol!
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties   Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 3:49 am

Traveller u calling that mess good quality. Nica, your point is understable if we are taking into account medical situation. But for people who want to smoke because of pleasure i frown on it and will continue to join the chorus in advocating against marijuana, weed and other dangerous substances....
Back to top Go down
DSP

DSP

Male
Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties   Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 5:28 am

Whatever the US says is a drug everybody who dno't have small power have to make laws to say it's a drug you all know that.

Plenty of dangerous chemicals in the air and in factories and drugs in the pharmacy we exposed to but the big people making plenty money from it because they paid for the laws that we force to follow.

If the US said it was ok then Liberia would say it was okay because plenty Liberians are still a bunch of follow everything America does slaves
Back to top Go down
krazzy

krazzy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties   Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 7:22 pm

say it again, DSP. smile_approve
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties   Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 12:43 pm

bellah wrote:
Traveller u calling that mess good quality..............

My mehn, how you know dah mess? You na try it? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties   Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties Empty

Back to top Go down

Huge Quality of Marijuana Farms Discovered in Bong & Nimba Counties
Page 1 of 1