Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OMG... I JUST WON THE MEGA LOTTERY!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : OMG... I JUST WON THE MEGA LOTTERY!!! Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

OMG... I JUST WON THE MEGA LOTTERY!!! Empty
PostSubject: OMG... I JUST WON THE MEGA LOTTERY!!!   OMG... I JUST WON THE MEGA LOTTERY!!! EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 2:05 am

FAIR RAND MEGA LOTTERY SA

CONGRATULATIONS!
A G R E A T W I N N I N G

Fair Rand Mega Million Promotion team & Online Lottery
24hrs Tel: +27 78 912 88 11
Tele/Fax: +27 86 604 8670
===================================================

CONGRATULATIONS

The Fair Rand Mega Million Promotion team & Online Lottery is proud to Inform you that you have won Ђ950,000.00(Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand Euro.)

WHY YOU HAVE WON

Your E-mail address is one of 7 lucky Addresses that have won in the Weekly Promotion.

HOW DID YOU WIN

The Fair Rand Mega Million Promotion, is a new Internet based Lottery,Whereby internet/email server, this email, select all winners Server visits all Internet providers and email address around the globe,be it .com, .org, .net and all country web based abbreviations, as youHave .ca in Canada and .uk in United Kingdom, AOL and hotmails.

We select one million email addresses from all over the globe (Asia,Africa, Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Australia) To run the draw; this is a bonus from African Microsoft Society to email Users. After the draw 7 email addresses become the winning e-mail address.

DETAILS ON THE WINNINGS

Reference Number is: PPT/KMP/770
Batch Number: 5050/820/69.
TICKET NUMBER: 700-45309-7482
SERIAL NUMBER: 515-10-29080
WINNING NUMBERS: 40,22,8,7,39,12+(01)

Just contact our processing agent / Africa regional Claim department below for claiming of your prize and remember to quote Your Serial and Batch Number and Winning Email Address for easy processing Of your prize. That's it!

International remittance/payment consultation officer below:

FAIR RAND MEGA MILLION PROMOTIONS

Processing Manager: MR. KENNDY MORE
Email: kenndymore2010@yahoo.com
Email: 27 78 912 8811

Congratulations again and have a lot of fun

You have to note that the FIFA SUPPORT AFRICAN TEAM, is sponsoring this program to create awareness for the upcoming 2010 FIFA world Cup, which is to be host by South Africa.

Our International remittance Office (IRO) will render to you complete assistance and provide additional information and processes for the claims of your consolation prize. Mr.Kenendy More has been assigned to assist you and your claims will be remunerated directly to you by the official Payment Agency Board.

You would be require by the Bank that is handling your fund, to incure minor expenses that would arise from the payment of bank clearance charges before they would finally credit your prize into your designated bank account in your country.

IT IS OUT OF GREAT TRIBULATION THAT HEROES USUALLY EMERGE.

Congratulations once again.

Regards,
Hilda Lee (Mrs).
Notification Officer
Fair Rand Mega Million Promotion

Contact your claim officer with details above

© Copyright 2007 Fair Rand Mega Lottery All rights reserved
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMG... I JUST WON THE MEGA LOTTERY!!!   OMG... I JUST WON THE MEGA LOTTERY!!! EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 2:06 am

I coming contact my claim officer th_rightnow .....so T I don't need your money
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMG... I JUST WON THE MEGA LOTTERY!!!   OMG... I JUST WON THE MEGA LOTTERY!!! EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 2:11 am

I just won again oh th_boogie th_boogie

BRITISH SOUTH AFRICAN 2010 WORLD CUPBID ONLINE GAME - 2008
South Africa Lottery Headquarters:
Customer Service

Batch: 14/211/0374
Ref: BTL/311OXI/02

WINNING NOTIFICATION

We happily announce to you the draw of the British South Africa 2010 world cup lottery bid online programs 2008 held in London to support and promote south African 2010 world cup, Your e-mail address attached, to ticket number: 694 75600545 721 with Serial number: 886/04 drew the lucky numbers 4- 13 -21- 27- 36 -38, which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category. You are therefore, been approved to claim a total sum of $1.500,00(ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) in cash credited to file RPC/9080115322/44. This is from a total cash prize of $125 Million US Dollars.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our booklet and our representative office in South Africa as indicated in our play coupon. In view of this, your USD1.500, 000 (ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) would be released to you by our affiliate bank in SOUTH AFRICA (FNB) FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA.

Our agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds to you as soon as you make contact with him or you call him on +27-733-181-653.

All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web site through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 companies. This promotion takes place annually.

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some unscrupulous elements

To process your claims you are hereby advice to contact the Claim Agent immediately with this information’s.

NAME:..................................
YOUR BANK NAME................
PRESENT ADDRESS:......................
NATIONALITY:...........................
SEX:...................................
PHONE/MOBILE:..........................
FAX:...................................
COMPANY:...............................
BATCH/WINNING NUMNBER:.................

Agent Name: Mr. Richard Baloye
E-mail: richardbaloye010@hotmail.com
TELE:+27-733-181-653

To avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please quote your reference/batch numbers in our designated agent.

Congratulations once more from all members and staffs of this program. Thank you for being part of our promotional lottery program.

Sincerely,

Mr. Greg Moyo
Promotion Manager

Copyright © The British South African lottery
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMG... I JUST WON THE MEGA LOTTERY!!!   OMG... I JUST WON THE MEGA LOTTERY!!! EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 2:13 am

Chay....3x in one day

2010 World cup lottery online 2006
Lottery Headquarters: 210-211 Universal Building
Parkhaust, Balfour Unit 1440
Johannesburg, South Africa
Batch: ( 18/006/1094/LIPDA/SL.)
REF : (GFA/MMS/HWEAS/SA)

CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR WINNING:

We happily announce to you the draw of South African 2010 World cup Bid lottery Award International programs held in Zurich, Switzerland. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: (7017-4162-1018) with ! Serial number (MH4710019)Drew the winning NO: (80, 35, 11, 72, 90, 41 and Bonus number and Insurance number (KISCS433/2010SNLP/2005) which subsequently on you the lottery award in the 2nd category.

Your name have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of US$2,100,000.00 (Two million, One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in cash credited to file Number (KPC/9030108308/03). This is from a total cash prize of US ($200,000,000.00)shared among the first 200 Hundred and lucky winners in this category world-wide. Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our lottery booklet representative office in South Africa as indicate in the play coupon.

In view of this, your U.S ($2,100,000.00 (Two Million, One Hundred United States Dollars) would be released to you by the bank immediately he commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact us.

All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web-site through computer draw system and extracted from over (100,000,00) companies and individual emails address. The lottery programe took place to promote south africa (2010 world cup award).

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims are processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some unscrupulous elements (Please be warned) .

To file for your claim, please contact the Zonal Co ordinator immediately for verifications of your winning, for quick and urgent release of your fund, his conatct information is as follow.!!!

Name: Mr. William Nkosi
E-mail : williamnkosi1@hotmail.com
Mobile:27-78-9566-011

Please be informed that all winning Prize must be claimed on or before 30 days of this notification. To avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please quote your reference /batch numbers in any correspondences with us or our designated agent. Congratulations once more from all members and staffs of this program that has succesfully won this competition.
Thank you for being part of our promotional lottery program.

signed: President Nelson Mandela (chairman)
Molefi OLIPHANT (President)
Chief Operations Officer
Albert MOKOENA
Chief Executive Officer
Danny JORDAAN.

N.B/email the Zonal co ordinator for urgent verification of your cliam, The name is Mr.William Nkosi

Thank you for your co-operation

JOYCE HENZ (MRS)
(P R O)
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: OMG... I JUST WON THE MEGA LOTTERY!!!   OMG... I JUST WON THE MEGA LOTTERY!!! EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 2:14 am

Geyla Queen wrote:

signed: President Nelson Mandela (chairman)
Molefi OLIPHANT (President)
Chief Operations Officer
Albert MOKOENA
Chief Executive Officer
Danny JORDAAN.

lol!

Last edited by Geyla Queen on Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: OMG... I JUST WON THE MEGA LOTTERY!!!   OMG... I JUST WON THE MEGA LOTTERY!!! EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 2:36 am

Dammit!!!! Dey good luck is flowing in this village! Laughing
Back to top Go down
LovinLiberia

LovinLiberia

Female
Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: OMG... I JUST WON THE MEGA LOTTERY!!!   OMG... I JUST WON THE MEGA LOTTERY!!! EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 4:36 am

LOL, you people and these threads...ya'll are getting me all excited for nothing. Let me run and see if I'm riding on the good luck wave, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG... I JUST WON THE MEGA LOTTERY!!!   OMG... I JUST WON THE MEGA LOTTERY!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

OMG... I JUST WON THE MEGA LOTTERY!!!
Page 1 of 1