Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

VOTED THE BEST EMAIL OF THIS YEAR!!

Go down 
+4
heru1976
Philomath
candygirl
Geyla Queen
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : VOTED THE BEST EMAIL OF THIS YEAR!! Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

VOTED THE BEST EMAIL OF THIS YEAR!! Empty
PostSubject: VOTED THE BEST EMAIL OF THIS YEAR!!   VOTED THE BEST EMAIL OF THIS YEAR!! EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 1:02 am

If you think you are unhappy, look at them
VOTED THE BEST EMAIL OF THIS YEAR!! Untitled1

If you think your salary is low, how about her?
VOTED THE BEST EMAIL OF THIS YEAR!! Untitled2-1

If you think you don't have many friends...
VOTED THE BEST EMAIL OF THIS YEAR!! Untitled3-1

If you think study is a burden, how about her?
VOTED THE BEST EMAIL OF THIS YEAR!! Untitled4-1

When you feel like giving up, think of this man
VOTED THE BEST EMAIL OF THIS YEAR!! Untitled5-1

If you think you suffer in life, do you suffer as much as he does?

VOTED THE BEST EMAIL OF THIS YEAR!! Untitled6-1

If you complain about your transport system, how about them?
VOTED THE BEST EMAIL OF THIS YEAR!! Untitled7-1

If your society is unfair to you, how about her?
VOTED THE BEST EMAIL OF THIS YEAR!! Untitled8-1

Enjoy life, how it is and as it comes

Things are worse for others and is a lot better

for us !

There are many things in your life that will catch your eye
….
but only a few will catch your heart....
So, pursue those...

Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : VOTED THE BEST EMAIL OF THIS YEAR!! Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: VOTED THE BEST EMAIL OF THIS YEAR!!   VOTED THE BEST EMAIL OF THIS YEAR!! EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 1:08 am

lawd!!
father thank You for all Yoru blessings oh.....
and please forgive me for times i uselessly complained
Back to top Go down
Philomath

Philomath

Male
Number of posts : 306
Say Whatever : Hard work plus intelligent minus foolishness is equal to success.
My Mood : VOTED THE BEST EMAIL OF THIS YEAR!! Happy
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: VOTED THE BEST EMAIL OF THIS YEAR!!   VOTED THE BEST EMAIL OF THIS YEAR!! EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 1:11 am

All I can say is thank you Jesus.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/handsomemetzger
heru1976

heru1976

Female
Number of posts : 478
My Mood : VOTED THE BEST EMAIL OF THIS YEAR!! Confused
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: VOTED THE BEST EMAIL OF THIS YEAR!!   VOTED THE BEST EMAIL OF THIS YEAR!! EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 1:46 am

I know thank you Jesus for all the blessings you have bestowed on me. I needed to see that one again.
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: VOTED THE BEST EMAIL OF THIS YEAR!!   VOTED THE BEST EMAIL OF THIS YEAR!! EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 2:08 am

I needed this one today oh.

Dey people just told us that our job will be relocating to FL...sigh : smile_sad . I've been with this company for 8 long years, through 4 buy outs and 1 relocation.....but this other relocation I can't do. They will be phasing this center out by the end of this year...so I will sit my butt here till they turn the lights out.....and get my severance pay smile_approve

Now I have to think about plan B and plan C.....God will provide...he ALWAYS DO!!
Back to top Go down
heru1976

heru1976

Female
Number of posts : 478
My Mood : VOTED THE BEST EMAIL OF THIS YEAR!! Confused

PostSubject: Re: VOTED THE BEST EMAIL OF THIS YEAR!!   VOTED THE BEST EMAIL OF THIS YEAR!! EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 2:12 am

Geyla Queen wrote:

Dey people just told us that our job will be relocating to FL...sigh : smile_sad . I've been with this company for 8 long years, through 4 buy outs and 1 relocation.....but this other relocation I can't do. They will be phasing this center out by the end of this year...so I will sit my butt here till they turn the lights out.....and get my severance pay smile_approve

Now I have to think about plan B and plan C.....God will provide...he ALWAYS DO!!

I am so sorry to hear that. I know right get your severance pay. You girl we all going through it that's why I said I needed that.
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: VOTED THE BEST EMAIL OF THIS YEAR!!   VOTED THE BEST EMAIL OF THIS YEAR!! EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 2:49 am

heru1976 wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:

I am so sorry to hear that. I know right get your severance pay. You girl we all going through it that's why I said I needed that.

It's ok you girl...I'm not a paycheck to pay check person. I have a nice saving and my investments account. I'll be ok. I'm just glad that they told us in advance...I now have time to make plans...because the wedding must go on th_mrgreen.

This is something I have no control over and I'm looking at it as Gods way of telling me it's time for a change. I've been living long enough to know that EVERY SINGLE DISAPPOINTMENT IS A BLESSING IN DISGUISE!

: suitcase <--baby I coming to WI oh....sike
Back to top Go down
Jocelyn

Jocelyn

Female
Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: VOTED THE BEST EMAIL OF THIS YEAR!!   VOTED THE BEST EMAIL OF THIS YEAR!! EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 3:38 am

Aye man....sorry to hear that... yeah, you'll be fine, gurl.... i went thru one last yr and now have a much better position..... My job was def worth the two months of stress.... Don't know what's around the corner n right now my industry is doing horribly bad....But I can only do my part to keep the boat afloat and hope for the best... In the end, you'll be just fine....That Corp America o...Every few years they lor make people stress.... Merger this, acquistion that! angry1 angry1 angry1
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: VOTED THE BEST EMAIL OF THIS YEAR!!   VOTED THE BEST EMAIL OF THIS YEAR!! EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 2:28 am

Jocelyn wrote:
Aye man....sorry to hear that... yeah, you'll be fine, gurl.... i went thru one last yr and now have a much better position..... My job was def worth the two months of stress.... Don't know what's around the corner n right now my industry is doing horribly bad....But I can only do my part to keep the boat afloat and hope for the best... In the end, you'll be just fine....That Corp America o...Every few years they lor make people stress.... Merger this, acquistion that! angry1 angry1 angry1

I telling you oh...now people gotta redo budget and restructer EVERYTHING! It is stressful...but you never know what's around the connor...it could be 100% better. I'm looking at all the positive in this for sure...I have several option...but it's hard to decide. th_insane
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : VOTED THE BEST EMAIL OF THIS YEAR!! Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: VOTED THE BEST EMAIL OF THIS YEAR!!   VOTED THE BEST EMAIL OF THIS YEAR!! EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 3:32 am

i'm sure u will get the right guidance in this one GQ. sorry oh too dear
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female
Number of posts : 1026
Say Whatever : Yes We Did!
My Mood : VOTED THE BEST EMAIL OF THIS YEAR!! Mellow

PostSubject: Re: VOTED THE BEST EMAIL OF THIS YEAR!!   VOTED THE BEST EMAIL OF THIS YEAR!! EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 3:26 am

Wow. This morning I dreamed that a friend came and was all red faced and crying and said the people at work had told her they would kick her out on the street if they wanted to.
In the dream I and my sister began comforting her to calm her down. We told her that this was just a time to move on to the something better God has for her.

All things work together for good for those who love the Lord.
Be excited for the thing he has instore for you GQ.

For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future”. Jerimiah 29:11
Back to top Go down
http://www.apublicsecret.com
LovinLiberia

LovinLiberia

Female
Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: VOTED THE BEST EMAIL OF THIS YEAR!!   VOTED THE BEST EMAIL OF THIS YEAR!! EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 1:05 am

Wow, that was a powerful email and it was one that I needed to see at this moment. Thanks for sharing that, GQ.

Also, sorry to hear about your job issue, but you know this will only lead you to bigger and better things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VOTED THE BEST EMAIL OF THIS YEAR!!   VOTED THE BEST EMAIL OF THIS YEAR!! Empty

Back to top Go down

VOTED THE BEST EMAIL OF THIS YEAR!!
Page 1 of 1