Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE..

Go down 
+3
LovinLiberia
Traveller
gadyu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : WILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE.. Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

WILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE.. Empty
PostSubject: WILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE..   WILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE.. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 12:24 am

WILL AND JADA ADMIT TO HAVING AN OPEN RELATIONSHIP, SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE..
Will and Jada admit they are in an open marriage.

I don’t know why, but this totally shocked me. And makes me a little sad, not gonna lie.

‘Wholesome’ Hollywood couple, Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith, have revealed that the secret to the success of their 11 year marriage is that they have an ‘open relationship’. Speaking to Reveal magazine, Will had the following to say:

“Our perspective is, you don’t avoid what’s natural and you’re going to be attracted to people.” he says.

“And if it came down to it, then one would say to the other: ‘Look, I need to have sex with somebody. Now, I’m not going to if you don’t approve of it’.”

The 39-year-old star explains that the couple’s open policy has been in place from day one of their 10-year marriage.

“In our marriage vows, we didn’t say ‘forsaking all others’. We said ‘you will never hear I did something afterwards’. Because if that happens the relationship is destroyed.”

Other things that Will says are important in his relationship are keeping in shape for his “little firecracker” Jada, the “look in her eyes”, and communication.

“And lots of sex makes for a good marriage too!”
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
Traveller

Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: WILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE..   WILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE.. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 12:25 am

No wonder Jada was hitting on me last week.
Back to top Go down
LovinLiberia

LovinLiberia

Female
Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: WILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE..   WILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE.. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 12:26 am

I kept hearing through the grapevine that they kept their relationship open. I never wanted to believe it because I loved their "wholesome" image so much. I'm still hoping it's just a rumor...if not, then I'm a bit saddened about it, too.
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : WILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE.. Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: WILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE..   WILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE.. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 12:27 am

Traveller wrote:

SMT : smile_tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
Traveller

Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: WILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE..   WILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE.. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 12:27 am

Actually, this is a really old hoax.
Back to top Go down
LovinLiberia

LovinLiberia

Female

Traveller wrote:

WILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE.. RolleyesWILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
LovinLiberia

LovinLiberia

Female

PostSubject: Re: WILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE..   WILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE.. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 12:28 am

Traveller wrote:
Actually, this is a really old hoax.

That's good to know!
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: WILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE..   WILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE.. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 12:28 am

Wow wow...That how it be..
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru

PostSubject: Re: WILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE..   WILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE.. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 12:29 am

Well, well, its kind of strange though, but the number one cause of divorce is infidelity. That means if you "eat it" outside, it can never be the same inside, after or before the fact.

I think Will is adding a little mystique to the longevity to his star marriage or both of them been eatin suntin and they been fixing it outside of the media eye.
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: WILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE..   WILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE.. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 12:34 am

WILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE.. 2673814401_15c8aa5d95

Well, well, its kind of strange though, but the number one cause of divorce is infidelity. That means if you "eat it" outside, it can never be the same inside, after or before the fact.

I think Will is adding a little mystique to the longevity to his star marriage or both of them been eatin suntin and they been fixing it outside of the media eye.[/quote]
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: WILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE..   WILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE.. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 12:44 am

http://www.hotmommagossip.com/
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: WILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE..   WILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE.. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 1:17 am

Traveller wrote:

But u lucky oh to have that millionaire hitting on you bro. Jes give me some of the mollar she will drop yah. Mehn she is beautiful. I know that Will started that cheating thing there and they both decided they want an open marriage because of their children.
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: WILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE..   WILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE.. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 1:28 am

Bellah, can you maintain an open marriage for the chayren sake?
Back to top Go down
DSP

DSP

Male
Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: WILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE..   WILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE.. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 3:50 am

gadyu wrote:

I think Will is adding a little mystique to the longevity to his star marriage or both of them been eatin suntin and they been fixing it outside of the media eye.

No the #1 cause for divorce is marraige.
Back to top Go down
LovinLiberia

LovinLiberia

Female

PostSubject: Re: WILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE..   WILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE.. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 4:01 am

Good one!
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: WILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE..   WILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE.. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 4:08 am

Well, you right on the money on that one. Since if you are not married, you cant be divorced.
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: WILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE..   WILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE.. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 4:20 am

gadyu wrote:

It depend who is the wife. But Liberian women en like that open relationship thing oh Gadyu..dey jealoussss
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: WILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE..   WILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE.. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 4:38 am

On, "who is the wife?" lol!
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : WILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE.. Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: WILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE..   WILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE.. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 7:57 am

DSP wrote:
gadyu wrote:

No the #1 cause for divorce is marraige.

th_ROFLMAO th_ROFLMAO th_ROFLMAO lol!
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : WILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE.. Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: WILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE..   WILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE.. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 8:09 am

bellah wrote:
gadyu wrote:

It depend who is the wife. But Liberian women en like that open relationship thing oh Gadyu..dey jealoussss

scratch ladies, da my one hearing this or these guys dont know that the "J" emotion is a worldwide one. some women can tune theirs off and accept the open relationship whiles others will hit him over the head with a frying pan if she even think he's messing around.
Back to top Go down
LovinLiberia

LovinLiberia

Female

PostSubject: Re: WILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE..   WILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE.. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:29 pm

Jealousy is definately a universal emotion and AMEN to the last sentence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE..   WILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE.. Empty

Back to top Go down

WILL AND JADA SAYS THEY EACH EATING SUNTIN SOMEWHERE..
Page 1 of 1