Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Senator PYJ Somersaults, Now Says He'll Appear Before TRC; No Precondition

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : Senator PYJ Somersaults, Now Says He'll Appear Before TRC; No Precondition Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Senator PYJ Somersaults, Now Says He'll Appear Before TRC; No Precondition Empty
PostSubject: Senator PYJ Somersaults, Now Says He'll Appear Before TRC; No Precondition   Senator PYJ Somersaults, Now Says He'll Appear Before TRC; No Precondition EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 12:05 am

07/15/08 - FPA STAFF REPORT

Monrovia - Nimba County Senior Senator Prince Johnson says he will appear before the Truth and Reconciliation Commission (TRC) on 26th August 2008 without precondition. The Senator said Liberians are yearning for the truth about the war and not who carried placards or was a founding member of an erstwhile warring faction.

Senator PYJ Somersaults, Now Says He'll Appear Before TRC; No Precondition Pyjwar
Senator Prince Y. JohnsonDuring a news conference early last week, Senator Johnson rescinded on his decision to appear before the TRC until its Chairman, Cllr. Jerome Verdier and Commissioner Sheik Kafumba Konneh recues themselves from the Commission.

He said Cllr. Verdier was one of the University of Liberia activists holding placards calling for President Samuel Doe to “come down”, literally meaning resign. As for Sheik Konneh, he accused him of being a founding member of ULIMO, the warring faction headed by Alhaji Kromah. They both denied the allegations. But speaking at the memorial service for victims of the Lutheran Church Massacre today, Senator Johnson denied earlier assertions that he would not appear before the TRC to testify.

He vowed to fully cooperate with the TRC because the Commission has been ratified by law and being a law abiding citizen, no one is above the law. He urged the TRC to invite everyone who one way or the other participated in the war to tell their stories. The Nimba County Senator noticed that most of those subpoenaed to appear along with him are military commanders and those who were prime financiers and politicians who played a leading war in the conflict must equally appear.

He advised that TRC is not about coming to explain one’s part in the war or telling a story but equally meeting the victims of the 14-year civil war. The former Independent National Patriotic Front (INPFL) rebel leader said he would be prepared to go to a forum where there are also victims where he will say sorry to them if he at some point during the war had some confrontation with them.

Last edited by Geyla Queen on Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
My Mood : Senator PYJ Somersaults, Now Says He'll Appear Before TRC; No Precondition Worried

Senator PYJ Somersaults, Now Says He'll Appear Before TRC; No Precondition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senator PYJ Somersaults, Now Says He'll Appear Before TRC; No Precondition   Senator PYJ Somersaults, Now Says He'll Appear Before TRC; No Precondition EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 12:07 am

This whole TRC process in total bullshit...what is the point if men like Johnson can be whole "Senior Senator" .

You come... tell your story and go home..SMT Rolling Eyes No one is being held accountable for their crimes...just th_bs

Last edited by Geyla Queen on Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Senator PYJ Somersaults, Now Says He'll Appear Before TRC; No Precondition   Senator PYJ Somersaults, Now Says He'll Appear Before TRC; No Precondition EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 12:11 am

Geyla Queen wrote:

He advised that TRC is not about coming to explain one’s part in the war or telling a story but equally meeting the victims of the 14-year civil war. The former Independent National Patriotic Front (INPFL) rebel leader said he would be prepared to go to a forum where there are also victims where he will say sorry to them if he at some point during the war had some confrontation with them.

What sorry will do...his ass need to be in jail some where
Back to top Go down
Philomath

Philomath

Male
Number of posts : 306
Say Whatever : Hard work plus intelligent minus foolishness is equal to success.
My Mood : Senator PYJ Somersaults, Now Says He'll Appear Before TRC; No Precondition Happy
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Senator PYJ Somersaults, Now Says He'll Appear Before TRC; No Precondition   Senator PYJ Somersaults, Now Says He'll Appear Before TRC; No Precondition EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 12:16 am

This was one of the biggest mistake Liberians made by putting those killers in the house. He wasn't shame to compare himself to Cllr. Jerome Verdier. Now they are all living in the country with impunity and living better then the average Liberians.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/handsomemetzger
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : Senator PYJ Somersaults, Now Says He'll Appear Before TRC; No Precondition Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Senator PYJ Somersaults, Now Says He'll Appear Before TRC; No Precondition   Senator PYJ Somersaults, Now Says He'll Appear Before TRC; No Precondition EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 12:21 am

What is it with you telling people to (Smell My Toes)? SMT. That is disgusting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Senator PYJ Somersaults, Now Says He'll Appear Before TRC; No Precondition   Senator PYJ Somersaults, Now Says He'll Appear Before TRC; No Precondition EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 1:41 am

PYJ save some of us in the Borough of Saigon oh so yor leave him alone...Only thing he will have to go and testify before the TRC since nobody is above the LAW...We wan know who is Thango Thango....
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Senator PYJ Somersaults, Now Says He'll Appear Before TRC; No Precondition   Senator PYJ Somersaults, Now Says He'll Appear Before TRC; No Precondition EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 2:02 am

bellah wrote:
PYJ save some of us in the Borough of Saigon oh so yor leave him alone...Only thing he will have to go and testify before the TRC since nobody is above the LAW...We wan know who is Thango Thango....

andso : ...Sometimes I wonder about your own of logic....but we will agree to disagree on this one Rolling Eyes . The man is a murder, rapist among other things and you say leave him alone....da they same backward ass thinking that got his ass in office now and why Liberia can't move foward angry1

Carry oh
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: Senator PYJ Somersaults, Now Says He'll Appear Before TRC; No Precondition   Senator PYJ Somersaults, Now Says He'll Appear Before TRC; No Precondition EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 2:11 am

Geyla Queen wrote:
bellah wrote:

andso : ...Sometimes I wonder about your own of logic....but we will agree to disagree on this one Rolling Eyes . The man is a murder, rapist among other things and you say leave him alone....da they same backward ass thinking that got his ass in office now and why Liberia can't move foward angry1

Carry oh

GQ, i thought we all trying to reconcile and move forward and that is why we set up thr TRC..If we all try not to forgive then there will be no peace in Liberia oh...... I agreed he is a murder and so on but on the other hand when Doe soldiers and Taylor Rebels were killing innocent people at an alarming rate PYJ maintain LAW and other in his area. PYJ Rebel's could not kill people without being dealt with...I lived it and let bygone be bygone my pepooo
Back to top Go down
RossWorld

RossWorld

Male
Number of posts : 644
Say Whatever : "An Ass, having put on the Lion's skin, roamed about in the Forest, and amused himself"
My Mood : Senator PYJ Somersaults, Now Says He'll Appear Before TRC; No Precondition Sunshine
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Senator PYJ Somersaults, Now Says He'll Appear Before TRC; No Precondition   Senator PYJ Somersaults, Now Says He'll Appear Before TRC; No Precondition EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 2:24 am

THAT WHY THEY SHOULD FREE CHARLES TAYLOR AND LET HIM GO......THE WHOLE THING IS JUST BULLSHIT..... excuse my french
Back to top Go down
http://rossworld.hi5.com
bellah

bellah

Male

PostSubject: Re: Senator PYJ Somersaults, Now Says He'll Appear Before TRC; No Precondition   Senator PYJ Somersaults, Now Says He'll Appear Before TRC; No Precondition EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 3:04 am

RossWorld wrote:
THAT WHY THEY SHOULD FREE CHARLES TAYLOR AND LET HIM GO......THE WHOLE THING IS JUST BULLSHIT..... excuse my french

Remember that Charles Taylor is on trial for what happen in Sierra Leone and not Liberia. Let get the record straight ROSS..............
Back to top Go down
Philomath

Philomath

Male
Number of posts : 306
Say Whatever : Hard work plus intelligent minus foolishness is equal to success.
My Mood : Senator PYJ Somersaults, Now Says He'll Appear Before TRC; No Precondition Happy
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Senator PYJ Somersaults, Now Says He'll Appear Before TRC; No Precondition   Senator PYJ Somersaults, Now Says He'll Appear Before TRC; No Precondition EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:33 pm

The idea about this whole TRC is a big mess. Those guys should have been paying for the atrocities they caused against innocent citizens instead of giving a flash back of their deeds before a commission orally.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/handsomemetzger
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Senator PYJ Somersaults, Now Says He'll Appear Before TRC; No Precondition   Senator PYJ Somersaults, Now Says He'll Appear Before TRC; No Precondition EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 3:00 am

gadyu wrote:
What is it with you telling people to (Smell My Toes)? SMT. That is disgusting.

SMT= Sucking My Teeth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senator PYJ Somersaults, Now Says He'll Appear Before TRC; No Precondition   Senator PYJ Somersaults, Now Says He'll Appear Before TRC; No Precondition Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1