Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

KIDS--Why do they do this to us....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : KIDS--Why do they do this to us.... Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

KIDS--Why do they do this to us.... Empty
PostSubject: KIDS--Why do they do this to us....   KIDS--Why do they do this to us.... EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 9:15 pm

Ok so I had the kids over this week-end and for the life of me I just can't figure out WHY they insist on watching the same show..OVER AND OVER AND OVER scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
Traveller

Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: KIDS--Why do they do this to us....   KIDS--Why do they do this to us.... EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 9:17 pm

Geyla, in time you will realize that can be a blessing. I can put on the SAME barney video 12,000 times and my two year old will still watch it and act like she's never seen it before.
Back to top Go down
singbe67

singbe67

Male
Number of posts : 201
Say Whatever : Life is a State of Mind
My Mood : KIDS--Why do they do this to us.... Relaxed
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: KIDS--Why do they do this to us....   KIDS--Why do they do this to us.... EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 9:21 pm

My litttle boy is running tio five, that guy loves Eddie Murphy's Coming to America. He will look at it over and over and over agaiin without ceasing.
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: KIDS--Why do they do this to us....   KIDS--Why do they do this to us.... EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 9:25 pm

Traveller wrote:
Geyla, in time you will realize that can be a blessing. I can put on the SAME barney video 12,000 times and my two year old will still watch it and act like she's never seen it before.

That's my point, They get all excited like they have never seen the damn thing before Laughing . I sware...we watch this Backyardigans dvd the entire week end...BACK TO BACK TO BACK.... soon it goes off they will yell AGAIN!!!

I WAS LIKE NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

: beg Please lets watch Dora or something else...but they got really upset...so I had no choice.....and these songs are so infectious....as we chat, I'm still : singing this song and I now can recite the show...word for word.

Last edited by Geyla Queen on Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: KIDS--Why do they do this to us....   KIDS--Why do they do this to us.... EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 9:28 pm

It's my fault for buying it I guess Wink
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: KIDS--Why do they do this to us....   KIDS--Why do they do this to us.... EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 9:35 pm

Ok so I also bought these place mat for them too....LORD WHY!!! I bring these thing on myself oh.

They had to have the place mats out every single time they got something to eat or drink....If I gived that a cup of water they had to sit at the table and put the cup on the place mat for their hearts to be satisfied.

I give it up to the parents oh brovo
I don't see how you deal with it. I just had to give up and laugh...because I was being told what to do by 2 two year olds and a 4 year old. lol!

Last edited by Geyla Queen on Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : KIDS--Why do they do this to us.... Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: KIDS--Why do they do this to us....   KIDS--Why do they do this to us.... EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 9:35 pm

well, my own likes movies.. esp ones with music.he will stick in front that TV and wont buldge for nothing
you calling him, he wont asnwer... eyes fixed!
Back to top Go down
LovinLiberia

LovinLiberia

Female
Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: KIDS--Why do they do this to us....   KIDS--Why do they do this to us.... EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 11:34 pm

Geyla Queen wrote:
Traveller wrote:

That's my point, They get all excited like they have never seen the damn thing before Laughing . I sware...we watch this Backyardigans dvd the entire week end...BACK TO BACK TO BACK.... soon it goes off they will yell AGAIN!!!

I WAS LIKE NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

: beg Please lets watch Dora or something else...but they got really upset...so I had no choice.....and these songs are so infectious....as we chat, I'm still : singing this song and I now can recite the show...word for word.

Yup, this is how it always is. When my sister and I were younger, we used to watch The Color Purple like it was going out of style. Ya'll know how long that movie is, too! We would watch it at least 3 times a day during the summer. Now my two little girls do the same thing. The songs are terribly infectious....the other day the kids were watching a cartoon and I was the one singing along...LOL, my husband looked at me and laughed while shaking his head. No I can't figure out why kids love to do that.
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: KIDS--Why do they do this to us....   KIDS--Why do they do this to us.... EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 11:41 pm

you were singin along eh?? haha

me, i STILL love cartoons! even now i watch out for the the latest Disney & Dreamworks releases.

Ciindeella, Beauty & D beast, all the Shrek series, bambi... etc
Back to top Go down
LovinLiberia

LovinLiberia

Female

PostSubject: Re: KIDS--Why do they do this to us....   KIDS--Why do they do this to us.... EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 11:43 pm

KIDS--Why do they do this to us.... Blush Sadly, I was. LOL!
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: KIDS--Why do they do this to us....   KIDS--Why do they do this to us.... EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 11:47 pm

hahaha.. i can imagine.

when i was pregnant, everyone told me that my life was about to change and wont be the same again.. now i see what they mean...

now i look at the lil man running all in the yard, trying ot do things on his own and i am amazed.. a year ago and he could even sit on his own..

they are a blessing .... th_yes-1
Back to top Go down
LovinLiberia

LovinLiberia

Female

PostSubject: Re: KIDS--Why do they do this to us....   KIDS--Why do they do this to us.... EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 11:54 pm

So true! I was just thinking that this morning. I was looking at them getting dressed (they are ages 4 and 6) and I was like, wow...how did the time fly so fast? It seemed that just yesterday I was complaining about being up all night with a crying newborn and now they are dressing themselves and making their beds. They give me and my husband hell sometimes, but at the end of the day we have to sit back and laugh at how great they are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KIDS--Why do they do this to us....   KIDS--Why do they do this to us.... Empty

Back to top Go down

KIDS--Why do they do this to us....
Page 1 of 1