Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012

Go down 
+2
candygirl
rberry
6 posters
AuthorMessage
rberry

rberry

Male
Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012   Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 10:49 pm

Rufus S. Berry II sounds like presidential hopeful for the Republic of Liberia in 2012

Mr. Rufus S. Berry II who happens to be a strong admirer of Senator Barack Obama, is contemplating seeking the Liberian presidency in 2012. Mr. Berry isn’t running for the job – officially, but the former President of the Liberian Community Association of Northern California didn’t skip a beat Tuesday night in Oakland, California when asked if he might run for the Liberian presidency in 2012.

Mr. Berry said, "President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf was the right person at the right time to lead Mama Liberia, but the desire for CHANGE is now, and I will be the candidate for HOPE for my people. Ordinary Liberians are becoming increasingly vocal in stating their hope that a president from a younger generation will help heal the old-young rift that has existed for many years between the older generation and the younger generation of Liberia. A leader from my generation will be more aggressive in pursuit of purging the never ending corruption in Mama Liberia. 2012 will be the right time for change, and I will be the leader of HOPE for the New Liberia."

Sounding like a candidate ticking off the priorities of his platform, Mr. Berry said his administration will put together a system of economic governance to promote accountability, transparency, and sound fiscal management for the Liberian people. He also said, national security, jobs creation, true national reconciliation, and environment to attract massive foreign investments, and massive investment in the agricultural factors will be his primary goal. Mr. Berry also promise to once again make Liberia the most stable country in Africa.

“2012 might be the right time for a member of my generation to lead and change in the right direction for the Liberian people” Rufus Berry II told ordinary Liberians at a gathering in Oakland, California

As one of the most successful leaders for a Liberian community in the United States of America, Mr. Berry has been the subject of a petition urging him to run for the Liberian presidency in 2012.

Just like Sen. Barack Obama, “Liberia can’t afford to wait for another old school politician, we can’t wait to bring jobs to Liberia. We can’t wait to bring genuine reconciliation to the Liberian people. We can’t wait to put together a system of economic governance to promote accountability, transparency, and sound fiscal management for the Liberian people. I will work for the people of the Republic of Liberia, and Mama Liberia cannot wait, and that’s why I might seek the Liberian presidency in 2012,” Berry said.

God Bless Mama Liberia..
Back to top Go down
rberry

rberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012   Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 12:48 am

Anyone can join this campaign for a better Liberia. A campaign to phase in the new generation of leaders after Ma Ellen, a campaign to bring in HOPE for a better future for the Liberian people.

Please send emails and/or suggestions to rufus_berry@yahoo.com or berrynewsagency@gmail.com

Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012 2516089173_e88953d503_m
God Bless Mama Liberia..
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012 Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012   Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 12:52 am

Berry, you better wake up....?
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012 Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012   Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 12:53 am

He snoring too loud so he cant hear the noise around his sleepiness.....lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
My Mood : Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012 Sad

PostSubject: Re: Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012   Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 am

gadyu wrote:

i think thats midlife crisis hitting him so
Back to top Go down
rberry

rberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012   Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 1:06 am

candygirl wrote:
gadyu wrote:

I have prayed over this matter, and will be on a mission to bring HOPE to the Liberian people. Ordinary Liberians are tired of the same old corrupt, good for nothing politicians. Thank you Ma Ellen for what you have done for your people, but the next generation will bring CHANGE to Mama Liberian in 2012.
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012 Flirty

PostSubject: Re: Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012   Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 1:07 am

But pekin, I will support you oh....
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012   Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 1:12 am

rberry wrote:
candygirl wrote:
gadyu wrote:

I have prayed over this matter, and will be on a mission to bring HOPE to the Liberian people. Ordinary Liberians are tired of the same old corrupt, good for nothing politicians. Thank you Ma Ellen for what you have done for your people, but the next generation will bring CHANGE to Mama Liberian in 2012.

yada yada yada..
same rap talkk
different face
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012   Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 1:14 am

Please take the aspirant seriously yah Candy...
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012   Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 1:17 am

gadyu wrote:

hahaa
ok, i will.
Mr> aspirant, i want be President for the Youth Chapter of OUR party. whats the party name fwes. i serious!
Back to top Go down
HB***

HB***

Male
Number of posts : 262
My Mood : Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012 Lurking
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012   Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 1:21 am

candygirl wrote:
gadyu wrote:

hahaa
ok, i will.
Mr> aspirant, i want be President for the Youth Chapter of OUR party. whats the party name fwes. i serious!

Youth Chapter?hahaha....You still in your youth?....Liberian people yaa...You better ask for Women Chapter...our SOUTH EAST CHAPTER.... th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012   Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 1:25 am

HB*** wrote:
candygirl wrote:
gadyu wrote:

hahaa
ok, i will.

Youth Chapter?hahaha....You still in your youth?....Liberian people yaa...You better ask for Women Chapter...our SOUTH EAST CHAPTER.... th_mrgreen

i still youth ya...
small geh like me you want come make me woman? th_mrgreen angry1 th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 1145

PostSubject: Re: Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012   Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 1:29 am

Pope, what will be your campaign slogan?
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012   Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 1:31 am

Traveller wrote:
Pope, what will be your campaign slogan?
Kill them before they grow!!! th_mrgreen smile_approve
Back to top Go down
HB***

HB***

Male
Number of posts : 262
My Mood : Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012 Lurking
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012   Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 1:32 am

candygirl wrote:
HB*** wrote:
candygirl wrote:
gadyu wrote:

hahaa
ok, i will.

i still youth ya...

humm...so you small geh ehh?....okay, I will keep that in mind....dah nah me will make you woman ohh... Evil or Very Mad th_fluester
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012   Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 1:33 am

HB*** wrote:
candygirl wrote:
HB*** wrote:
candygirl wrote:
gadyu wrote:

hahaa
ok, i will.

i still youth ya...

humm...so you small geh ehh?....okay, I will keep that in mind....dah nah me will make you woman ohh... Evil or Very Mad th_fluester
oh, da you got specialty in making girls women? do tell....
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012 Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012   Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 1:39 am

rberry wrote:
Anyone can join this campaign for a better Liberia. A campaign to phase in the new generation of leaders after Ma Ellen, a campaign to bring in HOPE for a better future for the Liberian people.

Please send emails and/or suggestions to rufus_berry@yahoo.com or berrynewsagency@gmail.com

God Bless Mama Liberia..

th_noevil <--Hear no evil, See no evil, Speak no evil.....j/k....ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE POPE..SO GOOD LUCK!! All it takes is one person to step up to the plate smile_approve !
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012   Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 1:40 am

he mor take plate around??
Back to top Go down
rberry

rberry

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012   Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 1:45 am

Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012 2516089173_e88953d503_m
God Bless Mama Liberia..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012   Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rufus S. Berry II for President of the Republic of Liberia in 2012
Page 1 of 1