Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sex for grades-

Go down 
+6
jclifden
LadyFlo
bellah
mahyou
gadyu
candygirl
10 posters
AuthorMessage
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : Sex for grades- Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Sex for grades- Empty
PostSubject: Sex for grades-   Sex for grades- EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 1:19 am

Liberia: Twenty-six pregnantcy reported at Goodrich School
Jun 4, 2008
by Michael Kpayili / Staff Writer

Twenty six students of the Goodrich Rubber Plantation School are said to be pregnant and currently undergoing abnormal academic activities at the institution. According to our Bomi county correspondent, the information surface during a regular county support meeting in Bomi County.

Bomi County Superintendent Mohammed Massalley has confirmed the reports of an abrupt alarm increment in pregnancy which he termed as worrisome. Mr. Massalley via mobile phone informed this media that a fact finding team have been constituted to investigate circumstances surrounding the situation at the institution.

The ages of the pregnant students ranges from 15-22. Trading sex for passing grades is very common in the Liberian School system with students desperately desired of passing grades falling prey to the social transaction.

The fact finding team according to Bomi County Superintendent would comprise of both UNMIL and Government agencies. According to information gathered from the secondary school in Goodrich Rubber Plantation, a teacher is said to have impregnated three of the twenty-six students . Another factor that is responsible for such practice in secondary schools in Liberia is an alarmed in poverty rate in Liberia.

Last edited by candygirl on Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

Sex for grades- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex for grades-   Sex for grades- EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 1:20 am

i heard form someone in Bomi today that this is a big scandal.. lots of UN staff involved, Gutrie officials, etc
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : Sex for grades- Flirty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Sex for grades- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex for grades-   Sex for grades- EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 1:21 am

Have they called the pa dem names?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

Sex for grades- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex for grades-   Sex for grades- EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 1:28 am

no, not yet.. this evening i will ask the inside story. hahaha....
this will be interesting
Back to top Go down
mahyou

mahyou

Female
Number of posts : 89
My Mood : Sex for grades- InLove
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Sex for grades- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex for grades-   Sex for grades- EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 1:54 am

candygirl wrote:
Jun 4, 2008

Twenty six students of the Goodrich Rubber Plantation School are said to be pregnant and currently undergoing abnormal academic activities at the institution. According to our Bomi county correspondent, the information surface during a regular county support meeting in Bomi County.

Bomi County Superintendent Mohammed Massalley has confirmed the reports of an abrupt alarm increment in pregnancy which he termed as worrisome. Mr. Massalley via mobile phone informed this media that a fact finding team have been constituted to investigate circumstances surrounding the situation at the institution.

The ages of the pregnant students ranges from 15-22. Trading sex for passing grades is very common in the Liberian School system with students desperately desired of passing grades falling prey to the social transaction.

The fact finding team according to Bomi County Superintendent would comprise of both UNMIL and Government agencies. According to information gathered from the secondary school in Goodrich Rubber Plantation, a teacher is said to have impregnated three of the twenty-six students . Another factor that is responsible for such practice in secondary schools in Liberia is an alarmed in poverty rate in Liberia.

Hmm....these two by four journalists dem...
What is he really trying to say here...that these students pregnancy is contributory to the abnormal academic activities or the other way around....
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru

Sex for grades- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex for grades-   Sex for grades- EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 2:03 am

They just write any stoopay thing that come to their haid. The other one is the department of Hysterics at the University of Liberia...how far is history from hysterics....
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Sex for grades- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex for grades-   Sex for grades- EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 2:34 am

What should we expect in a country where poverty is high. I am sorry for those poor children who don't have facility. Shame on the instructors too who have no moral..
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

Sex for grades- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex for grades-   Sex for grades- EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 2:36 am

Well, you know. The progressives will help.
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Sex for grades- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex for grades-   Sex for grades- EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 2:41 am

candygirl wrote:
i heard form someone in Bomi today that this is a big scandal.. lots of UN staff involved, Gutrie officials, etc

involved in getting them pregnant or the investigation?
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Sex for grades- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex for grades-   Sex for grades- EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 2:43 am

gadyu wrote:
They just write any stoopay thing that come to their haid. The other one is the department of Hysterics at the University of Liberia...how far is history from hysterics....

i agree with you on this one.. some of those so-called journalist just write hear say and they-say stories without verifying the facts.
Back to top Go down
jclifden

Male
Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Sex for grades- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex for grades-   Sex for grades- EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 2:45 am

candygirl wrote:
Jun 4, 2008

abnormal academic activities......????? What the hell is that??

And why are they "Currently" undergoing these
abnormal academic activities if the GOL is involved
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Sex for grades- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex for grades-   Sex for grades- EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 2:46 am

Sad and shameful!
Back to top Go down
mahyou

mahyou

Female

Sex for grades- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex for grades-   Sex for grades- EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 2:47 am

candygirl wrote:

Jun 4, 2008

The fact finding team according to Bomi County Superintendent would comprise of both UNMIL and Government agencies. According to information gathered from the secondary school in Goodrich Rubber Plantation, a teacher is said to have impregnated three of the twenty-six students . Another factor that is responsible for such practice in secondary schools in Liberia is
an alarmed in poverty rate in Liberia.

Your help me oh...these are the obvious.
Back to top Go down
jclifden

Male
Number of posts : 527

Sex for grades- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex for grades-   Sex for grades- EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 2:50 am

mahyou wrote:
candygirl wrote:

Jun 4, 2008

The fact finding team according to Bomi County Superintendent would comprise of both UNMIL and Government agencies. According to information gathered from the secondary school in Goodrich Rubber Plantation, a teacher is said to have impregnated three of the twenty-six students . Another factor that is responsible for such practice in secondary schools in Liberia is
an alarmed in poverty rate in Liberia.

Your help me oh...these are the obvious.

Dah dis kinna nonsense dey got passing off as news in Liberia....No wonder Berry thinks he can be president....Suckin my teet again
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

Sex for grades- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex for grades-   Sex for grades- EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 2:50 am

And PREGNANTCY is no mistake...
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Sex for grades- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex for grades-   Sex for grades- EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 2:51 am

gadyu wrote:
And PREGNANTCY is no mistake...

well.......
Back to top Go down
mahyou

mahyou

Female

Sex for grades- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex for grades-   Sex for grades- EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 2:51 am

LadyFlo wrote:
gadyu wrote:

i agree with you on this one.. some of those so-called journalist just write hear say and they-say stories without verifying the facts.
The verifying aspect is the least of their shortcomings i reckon.
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

Sex for grades- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex for grades-   Sex for grades- EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 2:52 am

Verifying? Kato is the means...
Back to top Go down
Africanjuice

Africanjuice

Male
Number of posts : 79
Say Whatever : Negative thinking, don't you waste your thoughts.
My Mood : Sex for grades- Cool
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Sex for grades- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex for grades-   Sex for grades- EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 3:13 am

I hate that sexy for grades thing soo much !! ..... I wonder if I had that power will I use it for sex! ? Question
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

Sex for grades- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex for grades-   Sex for grades- EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 3:15 am

Say Whatever : Negative thinking, don't you waste your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
DSP

DSP

Male
Number of posts : 940

Sex for grades- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex for grades-   Sex for grades- EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 8:11 am

and what are people going to do about it. Alot of these useless UN bastards are getting away with all kind of sh*t.

how much do we care? do people know their rights?
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

Sex for grades- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex for grades-   Sex for grades- EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 8:23 am

Yep, they know their rice..
Back to top Go down
heru1976

heru1976

Female
Number of posts : 478
My Mood : Sex for grades- Confused
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Sex for grades- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex for grades-   Sex for grades- EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 5:15 am

candygirl wrote:
Jun 4, 2008

We should take them on Maury so he can say "You are the father". This is ridiculous but not new. They have been doing this in Liberia for years.
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

Sex for grades- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex for grades-   Sex for grades- EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 4:07 am

I support sex.
Back to top Go down

Sex for grades-
Page 1 of 1