Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

think Positive thoughts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : think Positive thoughts Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

think Positive thoughts Empty
PostSubject: think Positive thoughts   think Positive thoughts EmptyWed May 28, 2008 9:00 pm

Decide to Be Positive

May 27

For the rest, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is worthy of reverence and is honorable and seemly, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely and lovable, whatever is kind and winsome and gracious, if there is any virtue and excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think on and weigh and take account of these things [fix your minds on them].
-
Philippians 4:8

Negative people don't enjoy life. Viewing each day with positive expectations is one of the key principles to godly happiness.

We act on what we believe, so positive thoughts cause positive actions. If you want a positive life, begin thinking positive thoughts. It is easy to do so if you read the Word and meditate on all that God wants to do for you and through you. Get alone today, and think about all the good, positive things God has done for you in the past, and all He has planned for you in the future.
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: think Positive thoughts   think Positive thoughts EmptyWed May 28, 2008 11:40 pm

sure they wont enjoy life cuz of the negativity, they are miserable and will always try to make everyone else around them miserable. Think positive people!!!
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: think Positive thoughts   think Positive thoughts EmptyWed May 28, 2008 11:47 pm

this inspiration really got to me today.. i like
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: think Positive thoughts   think Positive thoughts EmptyThu May 29, 2008 7:16 pm

i agree girl. thinking positive does help motivate people to try harder and succeed in attaining their goals
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: think Positive thoughts   think Positive thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

think Positive thoughts
Page 1 of 1