Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your Yesterday Has Prepared You For Today

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : Your Yesterday Has Prepared You For Today Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Your Yesterday Has Prepared You For Today Empty
PostSubject: Your Yesterday Has Prepared You For Today   Your Yesterday Has Prepared You For Today EmptyTue May 27, 2008 9:35 pm

YOUR SOURCE OF DAILY INSPIRATION

If this man were not of God, he could do nothing. John 9:33

Thought for the Day: Experience Is A Great Teacher
Reflection for the Day: Your Yesterday Has Prepared You For Today

The Word of God is a great teacher as is the Holy Ghost; but perhaps the best teacher is experience. After this man received his sight, he boldly declared that Jesus was of God. In spite of the opposition he faced, he would not change his testimony. His yesterday had prepared him for this day. His experience taught him what he knew.

God continuously provides experiences to help you grow spiritually. Do not limit the impact they have in your life. As the Lord reveals Himself and He intervenes in your life, recognize His intent. He is preparing you for the various challenges you will face. Yesterday's experiences are preparing you for both today and tomorrow
Back to top Go down
agatha

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Your Yesterday Has Prepared You For Today   Your Yesterday Has Prepared You For Today EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 10:15 pm

that is so true.
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : Your Yesterday Has Prepared You For Today Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Your Yesterday Has Prepared You For Today   Your Yesterday Has Prepared You For Today EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 11:24 pm

i guess that goes with the say "Experience is the best teacher then"... th_goodpost
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Yesterday Has Prepared You For Today   Your Yesterday Has Prepared You For Today Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Yesterday Has Prepared You For Today
Page 1 of 1