Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

For the Queen and her King

Go down 
+4
candygirl
LadyFlo
Edina
Nica
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Nica

Nica

Female
Number of posts : 1026
Say Whatever : Yes We Did!
My Mood : For the Queen and her King Mellow
Registration date : 2008-04-01

For the Queen and her King Empty
PostSubject: For the Queen and her King   For the Queen and her King EmptyTue May 20, 2008 12:17 pm

GQ
May god bless you oh so dearly in all that is instore for you as you fulfill one of His greatest and most divine desires for us.

For the Queen and her King Smiley-love2 For the Queen and her King Smiley-baby3For the Queen and her King Smiley-Baby2
Love ya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8qFQ3vJHN0

Last edited by Nica on Wed May 21, 2008 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.apublicsecret.com
Edina

Edina

Female
Number of posts : 589
My Mood : For the Queen and her King Tolerant
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: For the Queen and her King   For the Queen and her King EmptyTue May 20, 2008 4:13 pm

th_cool (all I see is the ring Laughing )
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
My Mood : For the Queen and her King Sad
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: For the Queen and her King   For the Queen and her King EmptyTue May 20, 2008 6:59 pm

Really pretty ring and photos too. congrats again
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: For the Queen and her King   For the Queen and her King EmptyTue May 20, 2008 7:01 pm

but Geyla you will not wake up and give people this geeze quick nah?? i hear say all the big mouth you got you were crying.. hehehehehe
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: For the Queen and her King   For the Queen and her King EmptyTue May 20, 2008 7:10 pm

candygirl wrote:
but Geyla you will not wake up and give people this geeze quick nah?? i hear say all the big mouth you got you were crying.. hehehehehe

Crying... i gotta see that one but then again da tears of joy Candygirl.... don't act like ur eyes was nah watery too oh th_yes
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : For the Queen and her King Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: For the Queen and her King   For the Queen and her King EmptyTue May 20, 2008 7:47 pm

Why you want make me cry again th_crying I did enough of that this weekend. Thank you so much, this is so sweet th_bighug
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: For the Queen and her King   For the Queen and her King EmptyTue May 20, 2008 7:53 pm

candygirl wrote:

yeah oh smile_approve....dey nacked proposal self th_mrgreen....it was so unexpected. th_sayyes
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: For the Queen and her King   For the Queen and her King EmptyTue May 20, 2008 8:54 pm

Geyla Queen wrote:
candygirl wrote:

yeah oh smile_approve....dey nacked proposal self th_mrgreen....it was so unexpected. th_sayyes

dat man da kru man.. i know he was speackin big big book,"indulge my desires and grant ...." th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: For the Queen and her King   For the Queen and her King EmptyTue May 20, 2008 10:54 pm

Thank u Nica and i really like the Youtube stuff. It was pretty and Nikki and I appreciate it very much. We also appreciate the warm sentiment that have been expressed so far from all of our lovely friendsss. Nikki is so special to me and i couldn't take any chance but to take the first step of securing my place in her heart. Thank again folkss
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: For the Queen and her King   For the Queen and her King EmptyTue May 20, 2008 10:55 pm

bellah wrote:
Thank u Nica and i really like the Youtube stuff. It was pretty and Nikki and I appreciate it very much. We also appreciate the warm sentiment that have been expressed so far from all of our lovely friendsss. Nikki is so special to me and i couldn't take any chance but to take the first step of securing my place in her heart. Thank again folkss

you smart... th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
Nica

Nica

Female
Number of posts : 1026
Say Whatever : Yes We Did!
My Mood : For the Queen and her King Mellow
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: For the Queen and her King   For the Queen and her King EmptyTue May 20, 2008 10:58 pm

bellah wrote:

You are so very welcome. I am too happy for you guys. For the Queen and her King 4_1_203
Back to top Go down
http://www.apublicsecret.com
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: For the Queen and her King   For the Queen and her King EmptyTue May 20, 2008 11:16 pm

candygirl wrote:
Geyla Queen wrote:
candygirl wrote:

dat man da kru man.. i know he was speackin big big book,"indulge my desires and grant ...." th_mrgreen

th_ROFLMAO I telling you oh th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female

PostSubject: Re: For the Queen and her King   For the Queen and her King EmptyTue May 20, 2008 11:17 pm

bellah wrote:

AWWWWWW th_heart1
Back to top Go down
Queen_AKA

Queen_AKA

Female
Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: For the Queen and her King   For the Queen and her King EmptyTue May 20, 2008 11:47 pm

Congratulations Bellah and Geyla Queen! Geyla Queen, the ring is very pretty!
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: For the Queen and her King   For the Queen and her King EmptyWed May 21, 2008 12:09 am

Aye yah, dey music remind me of one Nigerian show I saw called "Buy me a rose." Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the Queen and her King   For the Queen and her King Empty

Back to top Go down

For the Queen and her King
Page 1 of 1