Liberian-Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Liberian-Village

A social network forum where we discuss various issues as they relate to our Liberian society, culture, arts and entertainment.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'Shamed' Austrian man kills family with ax

Go down 
+4
candygirl
heru1976
bellah
Edina
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Edina

Edina

Female
Number of posts : 589
My Mood : 'Shamed' Austrian man kills family with ax Tolerant
Registration date : 2008-04-10

'Shamed' Austrian man kills family with ax Empty
PostSubject: 'Shamed' Austrian man kills family with ax   'Shamed' Austrian man kills family with ax EmptyThu May 15, 2008 1:52 am

(CNN) -- An Austrian man has confessed to killing five members of his family with an ax, Vienna police said Wednesday.'Shamed' Austrian man kills family with ax Art.austria.family.ap

The body of the father-in-law to a man who murdered five family members is taken away in Linz, Austria.

The man walked into a Vienna police station in the early hours of Wednesday morning and told authorities he had killed his wife and seven-year-old daughter early Tuesday, police spokesman Michael Braunsperger said.

The man, a self-employed public relations consultant according to The Associated Press, said he had also murdered both his parents and his father-in-law in the cities of Ansfelden and Linz, respectively, the spokesman said.

Police then found the five victims, who had all been killed with an ax, Braunsperger said. The man said his motive was "financial difficulties."

"He said he'd been speculating on the financial markets and had lost everything, so he... wanted to spare his family the shame," Braunsperger said.

The man is now in custody awaiting further questioning, he said.

"He is completely matter of fact ... almost without emotion," criminal investigator Thomas Stecher told a news conference, AP reported.

The case is likely to unnerve Austrians on the heels of a highly-publicized incest case in Amstetten, outside Vienna.

Josef Fritzl, 73, confessed last month to holding his daughter captive in a cellar below the family home for 24 years, repeatedly raping her, and fathering seven children with her. One of the babies died.

Fritzl told his wife their daughter had run away, and he and his wife adopted three of the children.

In 2006, Austrian teenager Natascha Kampusch escaped from the basement of a house in Strasshof, another Vienna suburb, after being held there for eight years. Her stepmother said Kampusch had been repeatedly abused by her captor, Wolfgang Priklopil, who killed himself by throwing himself under a train hours after she escaped.

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe/05/14/austria.family/index.html
Back to top Go down
bellah

bellah

Male
Number of posts : 1605
Say Whatever : \
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: 'Shamed' Austrian man kills family with ax   'Shamed' Austrian man kills family with ax EmptyThu May 15, 2008 4:57 am

How some people wicked so. What did he gain from all the killing? Hope the law will take him somewhere til the Old Good lord is ready for him..
Back to top Go down
heru1976

heru1976

Female
Number of posts : 478
My Mood : 'Shamed' Austrian man kills family with ax Confused
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: 'Shamed' Austrian man kills family with ax   'Shamed' Austrian man kills family with ax EmptyThu May 15, 2008 3:03 pm

But wait a minute now every week somebody doing horrible things in Austria? What is going on there? Something in the water maybe.
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female
Number of posts : 5916
Say Whatever : Laughter is the best medicine
My Mood : 'Shamed' Austrian man kills family with ax Sad
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: 'Shamed' Austrian man kills family with ax   'Shamed' Austrian man kills family with ax EmptyThu May 15, 2008 9:43 pm

this is getting serious......
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Number of posts : 2243
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru
My Mood : 'Shamed' Austrian man kills family with ax Flirty

PostSubject: Re: 'Shamed' Austrian man kills family with ax   'Shamed' Austrian man kills family with ax EmptyThu May 15, 2008 10:04 pm

Austrians!! What tribe are these people?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushchicken.com
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: 'Shamed' Austrian man kills family with ax   'Shamed' Austrian man kills family with ax EmptyThu May 15, 2008 10:10 pm

scary.. i know thats one place i wont be bidding to go for training any time soon.
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male
Say Whatever : “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the tru

PostSubject: Re: 'Shamed' Austrian man kills family with ax   'Shamed' Austrian man kills family with ax EmptyThu May 15, 2008 10:16 pm

I rather go to Butuo for training...
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: 'Shamed' Austrian man kills family with ax   'Shamed' Austrian man kills family with ax EmptyThu May 15, 2008 10:17 pm

hahaha.. ehn????
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: 'Shamed' Austrian man kills family with ax   'Shamed' Austrian man kills family with ax EmptyThu May 15, 2008 10:27 pm

Butuo, between Butuo and Austria, where will you go? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Geyla Queen
Admin
Geyla Queen

Female
Number of posts : 6443
Say Whatever : I'm still holding on.
My Mood : 'Shamed' Austrian man kills family with ax Worried
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: 'Shamed' Austrian man kills family with ax   'Shamed' Austrian man kills family with ax EmptyThu May 15, 2008 10:40 pm

Edina wrote:
(CNN) -- The man said his motive was "financial difficulties."

"He said he'd been speculating on the financial markets and had lost everything, so he... wanted to spare his family the shame," Braunsperger said.

so he take their life...He should have killed himself...WOW Shocked , what kinna reason is this. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.liberian-village.com/
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: 'Shamed' Austrian man kills family with ax   'Shamed' Austrian man kills family with ax EmptyThu May 15, 2008 10:43 pm

gadyu wrote:
Butuo, between Butuo and Austria, where will you go? Laughing

neither....
well, depends on what kinda training it is .... th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
gadyu

gadyu

Male

PostSubject: Re: 'Shamed' Austrian man kills family with ax   'Shamed' Austrian man kills family with ax EmptyThu May 15, 2008 10:57 pm

James Bond girl...
Back to top Go down
Edina

Edina

Female
Number of posts : 589
My Mood : 'Shamed' Austrian man kills family with ax Tolerant

PostSubject: Re: 'Shamed' Austrian man kills family with ax   'Shamed' Austrian man kills family with ax EmptyFri May 16, 2008 5:31 pm

too scary, but i'm going there soon.
Back to top Go down
candygirl
Admin
candygirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: 'Shamed' Austrian man kills family with ax   'Shamed' Austrian man kills family with ax EmptyFri May 16, 2008 5:43 pm

to do what?? be careful.. before they kidnapp you....and keep you in a basement.....
Back to top Go down
heru1976

heru1976

Female
Number of posts : 478
My Mood : 'Shamed' Austrian man kills family with ax Confused
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: 'Shamed' Austrian man kills family with ax   'Shamed' Austrian man kills family with ax EmptySat May 17, 2008 6:08 am

candygirl wrote:
to do what?? be careful.. before they kidnapp you....and keep you in a basement.....

I know right. Be careful : smile_tongue
Back to top Go down
A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

Male
Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: 'Shamed' Austrian man kills family with ax   'Shamed' Austrian man kills family with ax EmptySat May 17, 2008 9:22 am

gadyu wrote:
Austrians!! What tribe are these people?

Errrrum.... They are mixed... a lttle bit of G, M, K & sumor S. th_mrgreen th_mrgreen th_mrgreen

Swami na do it again O!!! th_mrgreen th_mrgreen th_mrgreen
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: 'Shamed' Austrian man kills family with ax   'Shamed' Austrian man kills family with ax EmptyMon May 19, 2008 7:40 am

i guess the terror in people wont go away. you can bet he'll probably say temporary insanity in court or some sh.t like that. its heartbreaking what this world is coming to nowadays : smile_sad
Back to top Go down
LadyFlo

LadyFlo

Female
Number of posts : 2224
Say Whatever : Luv me as I am cuz u can't be me and I can't and don't wanna be u!
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: 'Shamed' Austrian man kills family with ax   'Shamed' Austrian man kills family with ax EmptyMon May 19, 2008 7:53 am

candygirl wrote:

What about our plenty Liberians that just got tis China schloarship to go for training. i scare the way that earthquake and plenty natural disaster taking place on that side oh. smile_approve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Shamed' Austrian man kills family with ax   'Shamed' Austrian man kills family with ax Empty

Back to top Go down

'Shamed' Austrian man kills family with ax
Page 1 of 1